Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

that is furuichi from Beel....If u guys dont know that, i will put you in a top 10 retarded list.

@Bene- no, its a cool manga.Beelzebub, read it. And dont watch the anime version
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

that is furuichi from Beel....If u guys dont know that, i will put you in a top 10 retarded list.

@Bene- no, its a cool manga.Beelzebub, read it. And dont watch the anime version
I tried it a few times...I'm not really into Beel...so I dropped it every time...:oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

I tried it a few times...I'm not really into Beel...so I dropped it every time...:oh
really? make sure m3j wont see this ...:3c

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

will someone join irc onegai :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

really? make sure m3j wont see this ...:3c

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

will someone join irc onegai :yelling
I could care less...I own him:cool:...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

Notrly bene, you're my ugly female slave. :hurr

And that is not Furuichi, he's blonde and has longer hair.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

I could care less...I own him:cool:...
dont we all own him?:derp i mean its really troublesome when he starts wining and complaining :derp

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Notrly bene, you're my ugly female slave. :hurr

And that is not Furuichi, he's blonde and has longer hair.
blonde with long hair? huh.....just keep it shushed

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

:confetti:confetti:confetti~Hello, once again. Sorry guys if I am taking a bit too long but please be patient.Anyway today I decided to make some really risky lists.Well I felt kinda surprised that some people (Saladesu,Icei) were furious at me for not putting them into top 10 female popularity list:worrybunny. Its understandable, however i did not expect people to actually care so much about my little hobby. Well it makes me happy a bit. Well anyway today I am going to start with:
1) Top 5 most impressive Naruto fans.:oro:narsengan:narutokyu:Godaime:kaiten:jir_ras
1.THM Nindo. A pretty impressive guy.I have been on many naruto forums, and he is one of the few guys who actually predicted that 10 tails be sealed in teh moon. But the ridik part, is that after he made this prediction he also said "just kidding".
2.Jdw. Guys seriously i had a freekin hard time deciding who should be number 1 and number two. Jdw- is just an epic member...I mean have u seen his hilarious panels?If not gb will share it with you http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...anels-pages!?p=2510190&viewfull=1#post2510190
3. Interesting 3c is on the third palce. I think the guy is really really really hardcore naruto fan, and I am gonna say that it is not a bad thing. Also would like to thank for making a naruto tournament. I was able to promote sakuraism for a little while there
4.Jorped. hmmm where should i even start? I will be honest with you, you spoiled your image of a naruto fan, when u started reading manhwa and other silly mangas and saying that they r so good in the win thread. True naruto fans just dont do it :yelling Just kidding just kidding. I saw your posts I liked them, you contribute greatly to a naruto discussions. Keep it coming. extra :[21:52] <Benelori> jorped likes to bash OP and praise Naruto
[21:52] <Benelori> that's what he's known for I guess. :derp
5. And the last but not the least is juUnior. Ok guys this guy was here from the begining of naruto forum here, and never stopped posting. A true naruto veteran :noworry
:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti Done with the troublesome list :sweat
The second list today is going to be top 5 Artists popularity ranking. Okay guys I really do not want to offend anyone here, and please remember that all of you are just epic. Keep it going !:yay So anyway here it goes:yay:yay:yay:gonegallery:clap2
1.Shinsatsu- the king. All kneel before shin-sama.
2. Second place is a bit tricky- Bugzee,Debaron8,NanaDmari. My fellow FFer Bugzee awesome job keep it coming. I hope you can achieve what you are trying to achieve with the art contests :) Also Debaron8 and Nana - I checked their work and I think they are just brilliant. Quite frankly I have fallen in love with nana.
3. Googlez_kun ( man ur just a.w.e.s.o.m.e and Coffee (also extremely talented artist! I am really happy that you have finally changed that orange avy thou!)
4. Farfalla ( my daghter! What can I say? Your just epic? I think your extremely talented and I am looking forward to seeing your works.
5.Kakashi. I really enjoy your work. However I have yet to see your best work! Anyway keep it coming![
/SPOILER]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ a little comment.Today i am only posting 2 lists gomenasai :worrybunny THe reason for that is that I burned my skin today on the beach and it hurts :yelling Well not that you care anyway. DO not worry I am going to post 2 more lists tomorrow and 2 more on wednessday! So look forward to it! I really wanna thank Benelori for volunteering to help me with the list.:yay
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MH's List maker

jorped deserve the first place of narutards, just see how he fought tooth and nails to prove that nardo was good in the naruto vs op vs bleach thread :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

jorped deserve the first place of narutards, just see how he fought tooth and nails to prove that nardo was good in the naruto vs op vs bleach thread :lmao
i found the 2 before more interesting than Jorped. Jorped= just a boring fanatic nothin more nothin less hence the 4th place
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

name 5 people you'd like to bite if they were covered with chocolate.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

What happened to the spammers list :worrybunny
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

I agree with your lists :zomg
And your justifications :beer

And Bene is totally right on what he said :lmao
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

Oh, man. Bleach and Naruto didn't help to relieve my anxiety for DGM's next chapter.
Danm you Kubo and Kishi for making boring chapters.
*messes hair*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Oh, man. Bleach and Naruto didn't help to relieve my anxiety for DGM's next chapter.
Danm you Kubo and Kishi for making boring chapters.
*messes hair*
agreed.Especially bleach.Man it was just :fail
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

Oh, man. Bleach and Naruto didn't help to relieve my anxiety for DGM's next chapter.
Danm you Kubo and Kishi for making boring chapters.
*messes hair*
Naruto chapter wasn't that boring :yelling
It was actually a interesting chapter :amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

Naruto chapter wasn't that boring :yelling
It was actually a interesting chapter :amuse
After the 24h thing, i will post here my only good impression about the chapter.
And that's something i thinnk i shouldn't post in Naruto area.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Naruto wasn't half bad.

hey gb

given any thoughts to the poll thing ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top