Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

What's MZers? :confused
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Members Zone I think GoldB
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

what my name is doing in that amateur poll, remove that :pwnge
Yeah you don't deserve to be compared to me :amuse
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

How ?

how is you the founder ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I thought A_I, Bugzee, and Googlez were the founders :blink
with all due respect but me and bene decided that I am the one, since am making this zone a fabulous place :)

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Allen discovered that he is Tyki's blood brother.








:XD
trolololol
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I thought I was the one who was making this place fabulous with all the one liners?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I thought I was the one who was making this place fabulous with all the one liners?
with ur 1 liners u just drive people away. Also Bugzee to why I put scav on the poll is because Icei asked me to.

Btw I would like to test something. Teh next list will be concluded from your guys's nominations. if you guys have participated in the manga awards thingy its practically the same. Send me a pm with the name of a member you would like to nominate, ( and put the person's name of the person as the pm subject. The list theme is going to be " THe most otakish anime otaku" once again you can use any member"
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Wait people nominated for the Spammer list? O.O
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

...Sooo, what was it that I voted for :blink?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

When are the results going to be out ? :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

1.M3J- 7 votes(rather unexpected)
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.kdowns- huge dissapoint
5.Scav- meh
6.DD and Alpha

Guys start ppming me! Lets see how it works out :zomg
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

o.o How did I only get 4th... Was I the only one who voted for me? D:
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

1.M3J- 7 votes(rather unexpected)
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.kdowns- huge dissapoint
5.Scav- meh
6.DD and Alpha

Guys start ppming me! Lets see how it works out :zomg
I don't believe in it :yelling

:derp

Why are the votes still hidden ? :3c
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Did someone rig the poll? :notrust
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

o.o I want to see the proof!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top