Re: ~Founder of MZers~
What's MZers?
What's MZers?


Yeah you don't deserve to be compared to mewhat my name is doing in that amateur poll, remove that![]()


with all due respect but me and bene decided that I am the one, since am making this zone a fabulous placeI thought A_I, Bugzee, and Googlez were the founders![]()

trololololAllen discovered that he is Tyki's blood brother.
![]()
with ur 1 liners u just drive people away. Also Bugzee to why I put scav on the poll is because Icei asked me to.I thought I was the one who was making this place fabulous with all the one liners?
no they did not. I am trying a different thing.Wait people nominated for the Spammer list? O.O
?View Poll Results: Choose the most spammy spammerVoters...Sooo, what was it that I voted for?


yeaho.o How did I only get 4th... Was I the only one who voted for me? D:

I don't believe in it1.M3J- 7 votes(rather unexpected)
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.kdowns- huge dissapoint
5.Scav- meh
6.DD and Alpha
Guys start ppming me! Lets see how it works out![]()




can u show them the results and then get ridd off the poll? plzDid someone rig the poll?![]()