Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lmao the last chapter caught me off guard
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The craziest part a about this whole chapter was that it is still character development in a linear cohesive way that doesn’t betray Denjis character.

The mf’er knows it’s the wrong thing to do and still does it. But HE KNOWS NOW! that silly panel validates all of part one’s growth in a brilliant way while delivering a punchline. The writing here is incredible.

This chapter was something else... As soon as I started to read the girl singing I was like, "wait a second, I know where this is from!"

Fujimoto never ceases to amaze me. I was had in the first half of the chapter... NGL. Dude is a genius :lmao
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vol. 15




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Early fan of Sword Man and Fumiko. Dennis spreadin wisdom about chairs lmao.

RezeChads, I feel it coming


--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm really liking Fumiko so far, great moment with Denji this chap. But, she's gonna die soon, isn't she :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rawr. Queenxi







credit to the artist and colorist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vol. 16
 

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's my birthday today. This is not the chapter I wanted. I'm going back to sleep.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Barem is quickly becoming one of my favorite Fujimoto antagonists. It's funny cause this has nothing to with his power, more how unsettling he is. A well-composed madman who has you on edge and hits where it hurts psychologically.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Makima's stench is never gonna leave Denji :(
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,630
Age
28
Country
Italy
I picked up this series recently and i finally caught up to the latest chapter. Man, what a fun and intriguing story.
The comedic bits often land due to the chaos chainsaw man usually operates in, rarely taking away tension from the story.
Characters are fairly unpredictable, bizarre but still relatable to an extent.
I will definitely keep an eye on this series
 

lexx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
803
Reaction score
520
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Aaand they're bringing it back to the Makima/Denji/Pochita triangle. You know, the last time this title had any kind of emotional impact. Calling it now - this the story went off the rails and the editor's bringing back the author to the last strong plot arc.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This prison break has been pure comedy



credit to MegaBrainSK
 

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
410
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
This prison break has been pure comedy



credit to MegaBrainSK
Lmao that raven guillotine thing following them on the last panel had me dead 💀
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good day to be a Fumiko fan
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eat a snickers, you're not you when you're hangry
 

NoOneInParticular

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
813
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be honest, I was liking where they were going with Denji being upset over Nayuta, but they killed it with the "I want sushi" thing. I mean, they might go more into it next chapter. Just think it might've been nice not to play it off with a joke this time.
 

Mr.Bacondys

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
28
Age
36
Country
Brazil
I'll be honest, I was liking where they were going with Denji being upset over Nayuta, but they killed it with the "I want sushi" thing. I mean, they might go more into it next chapter. Just think it might've been nice not to play it off with a joke this time.
That was THE most Chainsaw Man moment. 😆🤣😆🤣😆
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Until the body shows up Nayuta is still alive.
 

NoOneInParticular

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
813
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That was THE most Chainsaw Man moment. 😆🤣😆🤣😆
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Until the body shows up Nayuta is still alive.
Yeah, but if there was ever a time to mix it up, this was it, imo. Aki's death hit Denji hard, this should be even worse. I mean, it's not like I want Denji to suffer or anything, but it would've been a nice shift from the jokes of the last few chapters.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,535
Reaction score
11,283
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Top