"Kon" is such a popular demon. So Reze proved her worth even more by forcing Kon to retreat immediately by just her scent. She practically no diffed that squad and is now confronting Aki and the Angel Devil since Denji and Beam can't assist as injured as they are. I don't think Aki is any match for Reze and I wonder what future the Future Devil just showed him?

Unless Denji miraculously recovers, and its possible considering Angel was about to give him blood, then the only persons I can see intervening are Makima or the old Sensei that was training Power and Denji. And considering an entire squad, or at least the majority including the lieutenant, was just wiped out i'm sure the higher ups know something big is happening near that section.
This chapter is what i love about this manga. You'd usually expect the rejuvenated MC to win the follow up fight but nope. Denji was completely beaten. Now Aki is up and ready to fight but i'm not too confident in his ability to take on Reze.