- Joined
- Jan 18, 2020
- Messages
- 400
- Reaction score
- 1,024
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chainsaw Man Chapter 79
You are reading Chainsaw Man Chapter 79 in English. Read Chapter 79 of Chainsaw Man manga online.



. Ah, what could've been. I hope this doesn't mean his number is coming soon tho. Oh lord, give me the strength to push forward.After this and possibly Power's death, I'd imagine Denji going to Makima for comfort/Makima taking advantage of his mental state. But, with his developing emotions and the citizens' newfound trust in him, I think he'll eventually rebel against Makima's plan for peace.Do you guys reckon he will turn against Makima ?
I can't tell if it was disappointing or just horrifically depressing. I knew it was coming after all the fun Aki/Denji/Power chapters, but... still. I guess it's only disappointing because Denji is just such a well-written, sympathetic character and it's heartbreaking to see him being used like this.Oh well, Denji strikes again I guess
He would like to be Makima's dog
A bit disappointed with the chapter really
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---








Only dog lovers will truly appreciate this chapter
Only dog lovers will truly appreciate this chapter
Although even I have to admit that's a lot of dogs lol. Plus I got sinister undertones even though it was supposed to give off happy vibes? Like instead of talking to Denji about Aki and acknowledging his grief, she just twisted his feeling "cold" to surface level and offered him tea. In the end it felt like she was reinforcing her control over him by reminding him who he belonged to.



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---