- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh boi.
Im kinda salty that the Hell Devil was such a pushover.
I´d argue that he should be on the same tier as Darkness Devil, because while Darkness is a primal fear we have, we tend to lose it after we grow up
The fear of hell, however, has motivated hundreds of religious wars, and is sometihng that millions of people fear troughout all their lifes.
I´d hope that the true identity of the chainsaw devil gets explained.
Im kinda salty that the Hell Devil was such a pushover.
I´d argue that he should be on the same tier as Darkness Devil, because while Darkness is a primal fear we have, we tend to lose it after we grow up
The fear of hell, however, has motivated hundreds of religious wars, and is sometihng that millions of people fear troughout all their lifes.
I´d hope that the true identity of the chainsaw devil gets explained.
There are some mysteries that are not explained even at the ending of the series, I hope the true identity of Pochia and why Makima does what he does are not like that.


Kishibe is just nice like that and he gonna make Makima bleed. Ok but for real, he was already suspicious of her going back to his convo with Quanxi and then we had the gun devil thing just now, which should've had some implications between the US and Japan, and Makima's identity possibly being leaked.


Makima is so great and so crazy.