That just the creator's idea, because I felt like he isn't in fond of strategy fights or logical explaination or lore for some stuffs
The plotpoint from there isn't rush at all but yeah this is probably a good explaination, he technically can't goes off with logic on his work, he just does whatever twist he likes
There has been a certain amount of logic and credibility up to this point. I don't dislike the sudden power levels but there are things that he should really explain, expecially about Chainsaw Man himself.
CSM always had a very fast pacing but I don't see how this is rushed. If you reread from the start you can see Fujimoto has been slowly building up to these events from the very beginning. After last volumes events there was nothing else left to cover other than Makima's grand plan
We might simply disagree on this.
It feels rushed to me because yes, everything has been slowly building up to Makima's plan, but it also had been slowly building up to the Gun Devil fight, and we suddenly jumped from a slow pace to a rush hour pace since the moment Makima went to face the Gun Devil to now.
The pacing changed entirely out of nowhere.
I don't dislike the pacing if it's a transition arc before a different arc that resumes the usual pacing. The twists and the strengths and powers are okay (other than CM needing some serious explaining). If it's the ending, however, I don't like the pacing because the series is going to end, changing out of nowhere into a rhythm that's extremely different from the normal pacing that has accompanied the manga from the start.
This is subjective, but if this leads to the ending, then I don't like it.