- Joined
- Mar 25, 2024
- Messages
- 467
- Reaction score
- 667
- Country
-
It seems we are headed into a flashback. This time all the way back to part 1.
Last edited:
Gut instinct prevailsWoah, another horseman revealed, casually pulling up there. Death devil? Plus, peep her earrings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yeah this if you haven't read it yet. the STD devil explanation is really funny and its the fillipant nature of her delivery explaining it whilst denji horniness is on full displaymakes it so good. best chapter in a while,War Devil powering up because of nuke warfare was very nice. Decent chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The America thing this chapter was fucking funny.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
STD devil...LMFAO! Wild chapter!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Film Nerd Fujimoto not making a third act to this obvious act two cliffhanger would be silly as fuckEhm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think there will be a part 3 but i would welcome it regardless
I hope but with Pochita erasing itself how are we gonna continue ? Man part 3 ?Film Nerd Fujimoto not making a third act to this obvious act two cliffhanger would be silly as fuck
I mean... I could see Fuji doing a special between 2 and 3 called "??? Man" lolI hope but with Pochita erasing itself how are we gonna continue ? Man part 3 ?
I'm pretty sure they said the manga is ending soon.Do we even have any confirmation that chainsaw man's getting a 3rd act?
//this act has been absolute trash incidentally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Generally speaking I liked Asa and Nayuta but I also believe their characters should have been developed more, especially for Nayuta, I definitely had more expectations.Part 2 was enjoyable at times, but not nearly as good as Part 1. This part lacked a clear direction, characters that Denji could bond with and develop a relationship with (Nayuta and Asa are ass), and cool epic moments like the Reze arc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone drop a link once the chapter drops plz
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Someone drop a link once the chapter drops plz
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---