Detox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I definitely voted for Teresa, none of the others appeal to me really =P
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Final round people.. We have to vote now to make sure that our beloved takes it. I'm sure that Erza will be second place, so we just have to work hard so that Teresa wins.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Is Bisho's AnimeWorld Zeta Board broken forever?

The last several times I tried to visit Bisho no Teresa's Anime World Zeta Board Claymore forum that website was down. I much prefer it over other blogging options. I hope this is temporary.

Does anyone have news on this front?
It's been off-line for several days now. I know that Hegemonkhan is no longer an Admin there, leaving only Bisho. You might want to send her a message. She goes by Faintsmile1992 on MH. Hope everything is well with her and with HK, whom I have not seen in many months.
We are back, but I took it down temporarily because I had stalker trouble.
BTW Peter (Lehnerus2000) and Sarine (Sarroush) are also admins.
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

My voted go to TERESA too she's the more badass by far
to describe it her on short words pure awesome
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

OMG they are trying to make a war against Teresa.. Everyone vote for Teresa don't make them win this war!! Teresa for the win..
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

OMG they are trying to make a war against Teresa.. Everyone vote for Teresa don't make them win this war!! Teresa for the win..
How go the voting?
How many voted each one?!
Can you show the Results?
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

OMG they are trying to make a war against Teresa.. Everyone vote for Teresa don't make them win this war!! Teresa for the win..
Yep. Somehow I knew that would happen in the final round. IDK why they are having this final round anyhow... the last round had all the finalist and the top three won. Why not leave it at that. Now the top three again? Its the same ones. Just now you'll get poeple voting for characters that arent their first choice, since their picks were eliminated.

Olivier is only in FMA Brotherhood, but i highly suggest watching it, it is very good. I also think that Brotherhood is much better than the first FMA anime that was made. And the person who does Clare's voice in the Funimation Dub also does Olivier's Voice in the FMA:B dub, (Stephanie Young).

Actually Caitlin Glass (Deneve), Jamie Marchi (Hellen), Monica Rial (Miria), Todd Haberkorn (Raki), and Christine Auten (Teresa) all have voice acting roles in FMA:B. A few others too, but that is to be expected because they are both dubbed by Funimation.
Yep... I recently figured that out, the only reason I recognized the name Olivier was looking at Stephanie Youngs wiki page. I'd occasionally recognize a voice while watching another anime, and look it up and sure enough its one I recognized from Claymore. Then I started looking up all the voice actresses and wow, they are like in a bunch of others together. Didnt realize so many of them were in FMA:B... kind of like a reunion lol. I was just watching Kaze no Stigma, and was surprised 4 of them where in it. Guess there is a relatively small pool of voice actresses so we hear many of them together again.

Its amazing some I recognize right away, ex. Jamie Marchi. While others Like Caitlin Glass sound so different I had no idea after watching the entire series until I read the credits! Sorry I pulled your conversation from the other thread to here, but didnt want to go to far off topic, especially with the recent Teresa/Claymore bashing.
 
Last edited:

Detox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I'll definitely keep voting for Teresa =P hope she wins!, she is as badass as one can get!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

this is so unfair how you guys voting for teresa. Btw why so much love? She died like in ep 4...
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

this is so unfair how you guys voting for teresa. Btw why so much love? She died like in ep 4...
We vote to support the anime we believe in.

To aid the strongest warrior we known and love.
No matter how short her screen time she left an impression in our hearts.
Her death was the beginning on a epic journey in a cruel world.
The tears we shed over her gravemarker shall water the flowers of offering.

(Poem.)

"The Faint Smile"

A beautiful Messiah with a heart of ice.
Lost all hope with mankind´s sins.
Accepting the path laid before her.
Like the rest of her kin.

Until she crossed paths.
With the abandoned child of man.
Walls of ice as the silver-eyed messiah sought no pity.
Heart sealed of in a block of frozen fate.
Yet the child persisted.

In the ugly face of sin, mankind wished to defile the messiah.
Child of man fought back.
Through the warm kindle of a child´s tears, her heart thawed.
Poured out as tears of love.

Defying death.
She abandoned the world for the sake of pure innocent love.
Just to save the one human being that got her heart beating again.
She chose her own path and stood strong.

The horsemen came for her soul.
The white rider fell from grace and became the Beast.
The messiah was robbed from the world for the sins of her child.
Innocence lost.

Her death was the beginning.
Her "daughter" a legacy.
And through her actions,
the memory remains.

At the final hour of the battle against the beast.
The Messiah shall rise.
Her faint smile shall appear in her daughter´s face.
And she shall bring salvation to this world.

...

(That is why I am voting for her.)
 
Last edited:

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

this is so unfair how you guys voting for teresa. Btw why so much love? She died like in ep 4...
You have to understand that Claymore fans aren't simple minded like any other series fans.. We even make jokes here about other series fans! Claymore is about a story that which may seem to the shallow simple or too predictable, but to a true reader/watcher will understand the depth of this masterpiece. What makes Claymore special is that Yagi makes all characters matter to the reader. Their pain, emotions, tears and laughs all of them we feel them deeply. You feel the character in you.. Character development is something essential in Claymore. And if the character can't express itself well enough we get a special chapter just for that character (Teresa, Roxanne, Clarice and many others) all of them had a chapter (or part of one) to just show what they are. This is why we love this manga/anime(Even though the anime is a fail compared to the manga).

Teresa is everything is the manga.. Teresa is the only perfect character I have ever seen in any story I have ever read.. In perfect in the sense of the word.. But perfect because she got all the elements wanted in a character. Teresa as a child was loved and she loved life.. But it all changed when a man in black came.. He offered money for the people responsible for her, and they simply sold her.. Her long beautiful hair lost color and became yellow.. Her black eyes turned silver and she never human again.. She shut her hurt and with a hatred unimaginable she lived for no reason.. She tried to escape many times from the Organization as a trainee.. But every time she ran, they found her and returned her to doom. As a warrior she was always at the top.. Always superior.. Always powerful.. This made people admire her, yet fear her. She lived like this until one day that she met Clair.. A little kid who lost it all to Yoma, even her voice.. Teresa slew that Yoma that abused her.. But the little girl couldn't careless about the Yoma.. She just looked at the eyes of her savior and saw how cold, painful and want to scream and shout those eyes were. She tried to hug her to take her pain away.. Yet Teresa didn't understand her so she pushed her away.. The little girl didn't stop.. Didn't quit.. She followed her.. But yet Teresa didn't understand her.. Still all that time made Teresa just want that child to survive.. In a mystery of why is she following her.. Until that day she was attacked by a bandit.. She cut his arm in an attempt to attack her but all failed against her.. The bandit tried to rape her.. Even knowing how her vitals are showing from her chest (the scar of being a Claymore).. Yet he just wanted to humiliate her.. She couldn't kill him or attack him anymore because if she did, she would be hunted by the Organization for breaking the only rule they have.. To never kill a human.. So she accepted her fate, but Clair didn't.. She attacked the man and he then attacked her.. Teresa for the first time didn't care about her life! She took his sword and threatened to kill him if he dares to attack her.. She didn't care if they hunt her.. She just wanted to protect that child that lost it all (Just like her).. At that time Clair spoke.. She said her first words.. It hurts.. She didn't mean it about herself but about Teresa.. It hurts.. Teresa comforted her and said it doesn't.. She said it hurts inside!!!!! She told her how her eyes were in pain.. She wanted to cry yet she couldn't.. Teresa at that time was shocked.. Her strong self that she thought she had and everyone saw.. This child saw what was even behind it.. Teresa was trying to comfort this child that lost it all.. but it was the other way around.. this child was trying to take her pain away.. She tried to hug her to comfort her.. Yet Teresa pushed her away.. Teresa couldn't take it she fell to the ground hugging the girl and crying saying: "This girl who's even half of my size, taught me that tears can flow from silver eyes"...

Do I have to continue about her or did you just get a glimpse of her?? Do you understand why we love her?? Do you understand why Teresa is everything to Claymore?? Have you felt her?? This is Teresa.. This is Clair.. This is why we love claymore.. It all touches your heart.. You feel the character.
 

Project Spirit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
159
Reaction score
148
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I fail to see what is unfair about informing people of your own website that a poll is going on with one of their favorite characters in it. I've seen what unfair truly is a couple of times on online polls. Just throw an MLP character in something and watch thousands of votes magically appear.

The only way I would have known about the poll is through these guys. And I only voted for Teresa when I felt she deserved it. I may love Claymore, but I'm no puppet. I have not voted for her in the final round as of now, because one of the few other characters to tempt me to vote (Motoko) is in it.

The only thing that I see as unfair is getting mad, and questioning why Teresa is even in the poll at this point. That should have been done at the start if it were really a problem.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Y
(Poem.)

"The Faint Smile"

A beautiful Messiah with a heart of ice.
Lost all hope with mankind´s sins.
Accepting the path laid before her.
Like the rest of her kin.

Until she crossed paths.
With the abandoned child of man.
Walls of ice as the silver-eyed messiah sought no pity.
Heart sealed of in a block of frozen fate.
Yet the child persisted.

In the ugly face of sin, mankind wished to defile the messiah.
Child of man fought back.
Through the warm kindle of a child´s tears, her heart thawed.
Poured out as tears of love.

Defying death.
She abandoned the world for the sake of pure innocent love.
Just to save the one human being that got her heart beating again.
She chose her own path and stood strong.

The horsemen came for her soul.
The white rider fell from grace and became the Beast.
The messiah was robbed from the world for the sins of her child.
Innocence lost.

Her death was the beginning.
Her "daughter" a legacy.
And through her actions,
the memory remains.

At the final hour of the battle against the beast.
The Messiah shall rise.
Her faint smile shall appear in her daughter´s face.
And she shall bring salvation to this world.

...

(That is why I am voting for her.)
Well you are devoted i will give you that:teehee
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Well you are devoted i will give you that:teehee
Nice that you like the poem...
:)
I was only trying to put things in perspective with the story.
and make it sound good.
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

The only way I would have known about the poll is through these guys. And I only voted for Teresa when I felt she deserved it. I may love Claymore, but I'm no puppet. I have not voted for her in the final round as of now, because one of the few other characters to tempt me to vote (Motoko) is in it.
Even this HUGE claymore fan was tempted by Motoko. No denying she is bad ass. While for most things involving Claymore for me would be a landslide, this particular competition was like nearly even at 51/49 in my mind, just barely in favor of Teresa. So not like I blindly voted for my favorite for no good reason, but ultimately in the final round I did.


this is so unfair how you guys voting for teresa. Btw why so much love? She died like in ep 4...
Many seemed to factor in that she was barely on a couple episodes in their complaints. I still fail to see what that has to do with anything. Does an anime with 50+ episodes automatically make it better than an anime with 12? I dont think so. Its about her character and the imprint it left on us. And BTW she didnt appear until the 5th episode. And is the basis of many things that happen after she was gone. One thing I liked about Claymore is how they weren't afraid to kill off popular characters. Makes it a bit more dramatic. Its boring when you know all the main characters are going to live no matter what lol. :sleepy

I'll admit Claymore does have a large fanbase here though, compared to other forums I've visited (I think I've finally found my home :dance ) so you know she is going to get a lot of votes.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

@lawlett-kun
Lol our love for Teresa is so great we have poems and fat long posts about her, if that's enough evidence for Teresa's awesomeness :lmao
 

Detox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Speaking of which, if Teresa haven't existed, who do you think would be the most Popular Claymore on the forums? =P
 

Jullias Ondore

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
32
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Speaking of which, if Teresa haven't existed, who do you think would be the most Popular Claymore on the forums? =P
Irene
 
Top