benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

You've got to be kidding me...
Yeah...Great Books thread is lost, countless active Naruto threads:scry...this might be just an error not a complete loss of data, so if you notice that some threads are missing in this section or in the one you are active, then I have a request, for all of you...

Please look into your Browsing History (in your internet browser, opera, firefox, etc...) and check for those threads there, and if you have found links, then please post here, or PM the ID of the thread...an ID of a thread is the number that appears in the link...like in this thread's case
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/10744-Claymore-Hang-out-Thread/page58....the ID is 10744

Of course you don't have to go now and search for missing threads:p...but if you notice threads missing, then help would be appreciated...the techs will try to salvage as much as they can...

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

It would be especially appreciated to have the ID of the Chapter Discussion thread if some of you has it in the browsing history
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

For chapter discussion it's: 79648
Observations and questions: 59205

I'm sure there are many more. But situations like these (AGAIN) deter me from posting here.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

For chapter discussion it's: 79648
Observations and questions: 59205

I'm sure there are many more. But situations like these (AGAIN) deter me from posting here.
Thanks a lot! \o/

Well we can't really do much about it unfortunately:(...except salvaging everything we can...

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Threads are back! \o/...don't forget to tell us if there's anything else missing...
 

Marche

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
873
Reaction score
149
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Can someone say me if we should have some spoiler in this week or if it will came out the next week???
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

We should have first spoilers by the end of this week, because Monday is 31'st and we will probably get the chapter by then.
There will be probably something for weekend, if we are lucky maybe we will get something on Friday.
 

Marche

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
873
Reaction score
149
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

We should have first spoilers by the end of this week, because Monday is 31'st and we will probably get the chapter by then.
There will be probably something for weekend, if we are lucky maybe we will get something on Friday.
Thank you very much.
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Thanks for sharing Goral, that video was quite good.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Wow the video is something!! :)
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

are does pages added to the charters (or) are separate and what link can I see it I would appreciate the info.
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

are does pages added to the charters (or) are separate and what link can I see it I would appreciate the info.
They are added in newly released volume, if you want to read or download them go to Goral's original post.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Someone already has new Jump SQ chapter so TSS probably has it too and chapter coming out on Friday seems more than probable. Also, this time Claymore is very high in the ranking (6th I think). If that's the result of the previous chapter then Japanese people have entirely different taste than I.

---------- Post added January 31, 2013 at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was January 29, 2013 at 03:14 PM ----------

@lawlett-kun
I don't know any books that presented a story as I've read in Dorohedoro, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Vinland Saga or Space Brothers. Images make it easier and quicker to read but the quality isn't most important (at least not to me). For example I'm a big fan of Detective Conan and character designs in there suck. The same goes for One Piece (although I'm not a fan of this manga) and yet there are millions of fans of this shounen. And actually I consider The Witcher as something better than Claymore but the main thing that still keeps me reading Claymore are discussions. If Yagi would suddenly dump 25 volumes of this manga I probably wouldn't be as engaged in it as I am.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ClaFanN1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

Shouldn't Yagi put tails on the balloons? I never know who the heck is talking! >.<
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

I have noticed a couple of posts about Yagi-sensei's art. I do admit they aren't the best, but I would like to explain what I can for him. I just noticed an interview in the thread "A letter to Norihiro Yagi," and gave my effort into translating parts of the interview. Please do check it out, and maybe you can understand his position a bit better m(_ _)m

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...orihiro-Yagi?p=3290376&highlight=#post3290376
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

"Top 5 Most Epic Females In Anime" video, and Clare is rated number 1:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

"Top 5 Most Epic Females In Anime" video, and Clare is rated number 1:

Although the series he picks are pretty much the mainstream ones, I don't have any objections to his choice. And regardless whether you include the less well-known or not, Clare is still probably gonna be the No.1 on my list XD (joint No.1 with Alphard from Canaan though, and probably Revy coming to a close 2nd :P)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Yeah, even if I am pretty in agreement with his choices I would still put one certain gold haired girl on number 2 position.
But what you gonna do, it's his choices and they are not bad by any means :)
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Yeah, even if I am pretty in agreement with his choices I would still put one certain gold haired girl on number 2 position.
But what you gonna do, it's his choices and they are not bad by any means :)
Ahaha, is it Saber? :P
Despite being my favourite character and incredible strength, I think she's slightly lacking a bit on the badass side compared with the three I mentioned, basically more lady-like and delicate in emotions haha. But then again, it isn't a bad thing at all, you don't want Saber to be swearing like there is no tomorrow just as Revy does XD Certainly can kick-ass better than the rest of the population no doubt.
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Ahaha, is it Saber? :P
Despite being my favourite character and incredible strength, I think she's slightly lacking a bit on the badass side compared with the three I mentioned, basically more lady-like and delicate in emotions haha. But then again, it isn't a bad thing at all, you don't want Saber to be swearing like there is no tomorrow just as Revy does XD Certainly can kick-ass better than the rest of the population no doubt.
But that's the part that makes her badass, she is polite and well mannered and good and cute and everything... but when she gets angry she can obliterate mountains with her power and she is unmatched in swordsmanship. I watched other anime as well but so far Clare and Saber remained my number 2 girls :)

I did ask how about that ( giving how famous she is ) and the guy didn't watched Fate at all, can't blame him putting her there if he doesn't know about her at all.
 
Top