Aridil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

Really hoping this happens soon. :(
Whats she going to do in the story ask somebody to tie her shoe laces?
 

Irene

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
65
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Claymore 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

Whats she going to do in the story ask somebody to tie her shoe laces?
Right after cutting my own arm off, I told Clare that I would focus on regenerating starting right then, and that it would take me a few months, but that I would be able to grow back a normal arm. I can tie my own shoelaces now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,383
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Currently at chapter 69, it's pretty good. But can someone remind me why Clare is able to copy techniques like that, is it her Claymore skill or she is just good at it? I was somewhat surprised to see her mastering Windcutter.
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Currently at chapter 69, it's pretty good. But can someone remind me why Clare is able to copy techniques like that, is it her Claymore skill or she is just good at it? I was somewhat surprised to see her mastering Windcutter.
Because of Irena's arm.. It's a quick sword technique at the end.. Maybe not the same as Irena's but it's still something close to that.. All she needed was to increase the basic speed of her arm and by this she could achieve the windcutter which lacks the speed of the quicksword but way more accurate.
 

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Leroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
187
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It was never confirmed, so there is big chance she is still alive and in that valley.
Now that you mention it. Do any of you think that maybe there could be more deserters hiding asross the continent. I find it hard to believe that only Irene and the ghosts managed to succesfuly escape from the organization.
 

Claymore1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
924
Reaction score
438
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Now that you mention it. Do any of you think that maybe there could be more deserters hiding asross the continent. I find it hard to believe that only Irene and the ghosts managed to succesfuly escape from the organization.
Yes I believe that. It would be interesting to see Claymore deserters indroduced in the story, but not right now.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It's quite plausible. I'd love to see their stories, techniques, and background...and more importantly, I'd love to know if any of them joined the DoD side?
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It's quite plausible. I'd love to see their stories, techniques, and background...and more importantly, I'd love to know if any of them joined the DoD side?
I always thought it would be cool if some of the stronger warriors who became aware of what the Org truly was, decided to go over to the DoD side and fight the Org
 

Detox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Lol just finally had some time to update this year, damn the series is going great, I'm still hoping to see more claymores go into the final battle tough.
 

Number A

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
492
Reaction score
502
Gender
Hidden
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

This series is great ^_^ I read it 15 months ago and it was love at first volume.

Could one of you beautiful people who has been in this fandom longer than I please explain the 'get in the car' reference to me? I keep coming across references to it in very old fanart and feel like there's context I'm missing.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,383
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Volume 19 completed

Isley, Riful and now Miria? My favorite character :sad... I swear if Clare and Deneve die I will drop this manga.
 

Leroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
187
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Could one of you beautiful people who has been in this fandom longer than I please explain the 'get in the car' reference to me? I keep coming across references to it in very old fanart and feel like there's context I'm missing.
The long story short. This meme got popular a bit before Claymore anime aired and since Rigardo is a lion... well you get the rest.
 

Detox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

This is still my favorite get in the car claymore image xP
 
Top