XileDragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore

yeah, 10sigh is awesome. this is the best shounen manga out there right now. IMO its better than berserk when berserk was at 12 volumes, so im just hoping claymore'll keep up its awesome pace.
 

grayback03

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

The bad news is this manga is only released monthly in Japan, so i really really hope that with the anime and manga's popularity increasing, that the highers ups could change if from monthly to weekly :).
 

Escith

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore

Wouldn't that reduce the quality of the manga though? It would be nice getting Claymore weekly only if they could stick to the same quality.
 

XileDragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore

Anyone feel like Claymore should be in the Seinen section? I dunno, but I just find it similar to berserk or gantz.
 

grayback03

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

Yeah i think it should be on seinen section (coz of its berserkish nature = blood and mature).
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Claymore

a question: is claymore always about fighting those stupid huge yoma? Or is there any development, because I don't like the way it is now
 

Super Angillis

Reviewer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
946
Reaction score
713
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

Depends on what chapter your at. For example the second half of volume 3 through the first half of volume 5 are all about development.
 

Bling

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore

mangatraders has up to volume 13....
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Claymore

it's quite an interesting story... kinda reminds me of persona3's art now & then :)
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

part of volume 13, wish I could see the rest of 13
 

Stone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Claymore

Anyway to get the chapters going on after episode 9 of the anime, without having to makeing another registration???

IT's starting to bother me to some degree when having to make new account on new places again and again, spc when they want to know real names...

Prefferably as direct dl(ain't using torrents)
 

lapchern

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Albania
Re: Claymore

anyone know if a new chapter of claymore is out yet? supposedly jump releases one today (june 6th)
 

RockStar1426

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

Well i'd scanlate it if I could get a translator...!
 

One Bad Mo Fo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

I still don't believe this manga isn't being scanlated, comeone we have like 4 translator working on naruto/bleach/op FORGODSAKE InuYasha is still being scanlated...y wont anyone pick up this great manga is beyond me... I just hope with the anime being released the series will get more popular, and someone will pick it up. ARRGGGGG
My sentiments exactly. I just discovered Claymore and tore through the first 12 volumes and I'm now desperately trying to get the latest chapters. This manga starts out pretty slow, but it gets insanely good very quickly.
 

dumblydork

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

My sentiments exactly. I just discovered Claymore and tore through the first 12 volumes and I'm now desperately trying to get the latest chapters. This manga starts out pretty slow, but it gets insanely good very quickly.
lol I'm guessing you guys didn't know that Claymore is licensed :P
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore

I love Claymore! I've only seen the anime, but I'm going to marathon it in a few days.

A friend of mine has read it and says it's awesome! :tem
 

Clod

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
274
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Azerbaijan
Re: Claymore

it's indeed one of the awesomest ever. it's never boring, everything is perfectly related.
this manga should have it's own section here.
 
Top