Re: Claymore
"The anime can end (this 1st season) at several different places...all of which would leave a cliffhanger for anime only viewers. It depends on how many chapters/volumes the animators blow through...they are catching up to the manga quite quickly. Some feel that the fight sequences are too short in the anime when compared to the manga, but it seems fine with me and the anime is closely following the manga." - Sci-Fi
"If they make one season of 26 episodes, I think they end on Pieta battle and if show will be popular, they might do some fillers, I hope they didn`t because its great show and runining it by some weak fillers, isn`t great option." - mayor
An alternate ending is possible, but not filler: they already announced when the anime series started that it would only last 26 episodes, ergo: one season. They could be planning an alternate ending though, who knows?
And yeah, so far I'm very happy with the anime. They stay true enough to the story, fights may be short, but any longer would probably get boring, the music and choice of genre are great, the animation quite decent... Actually the only bad things are that Clare's voice is just so dull and lifeless... I know that's supposed to be like that, she's a Claymore after all, but it still annoys the audience at times, and ofcourse, Raki is even more useless and irritating in the anime than he is in the manga. I know he's the artist's tool to counter Clare's unemotional personality and make the series more interesting, but he still bothers me. ^^
"I think everything is explained in manga, Priscilla didnt eat Clare because she was so weak, and Priscilla wouldn`t fell that she eat something. And on the other hand, as they say, Priscilla had never killed small girls, she destroyed whole citys, but never killed any small girl, because of her memories, when she lost her family, and she Was small child too." - mayor
She wasn't weaker than any other human being, and Awakened Beings don't eat Claymore guts, or they prefer human ones at least. Where else was she going to feed? But meh, it's not so important actually. Raki's case is, though.