terrorei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
45
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

I'm happy to see so many people who also likes Claymore like me. This Manga is the best I would definitively like to see this manga more offen than every month. I hope also that Mangahelpers will support it, than it would become more popular and with it, maybe it would be released every weak ^^.

Besides, if someone look for more options to download Claymore Mangas here a website with all scans till now
http://www.vimanga.ru/manga/c/claymore/claymore
 

One Bad Mo Fo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday August 6th - Claymore Extra Scene 2
[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday September 3rd - Claymore Extra Scene 3
[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday October 1st or 8th (?) - Claymore Extra Scene 4
[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday November 2th - Claymore Scene 74
[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday December 7th - Claymore Scene 75
Thanks a bunch, I've been curious as to what the deal with the releases was. I've heard a few conflicting things, but this makes it all clear.
 

Vaxgen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Bleh! I wish this manga would go weekly shounen already.
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

If it did it would probably lose its high quality art style
 

vinasaurrr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

If it did it would probably lose its high quality art style
I know! That would be amazing if it comes out once a week.

I don't really care about the quality as long as I can read it :D
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

I'm just waiting by watching the anime. :amuse

Ep. 18 subbed came out today.
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

yup but I've read that the anime for claymore will have a different ending to it but I hope that they just put it off to create a season two for it like they are doing for code geass.
 

Aozora123bio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

From mt knowledge it will end within 26 episodes and they may have a break after episode 19. The manga will continue because as it stands, unless they make a super strong yoki suppressant and make prisillca swallow it and fight her with everything they have along with Easly.

Hell knows what happened to Raki, either he is some how kept alive by Easly, strong enough to take on awakened beings (Highly doubtful), bacme a half-human half-yoma or just awakened I will not know since the manga looks like it ill have three months of Teresa flash backs which may give us some insight as to the power, Teresa now Clare, has either way I still can not see them defeating Easly or Prisilca without awakening and even then that would be pushing it.

I will leave you guys to speculate because it seems like this manga will continue for many more years before we sat a end.
 
Last edited:

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

unless they took Raki and put yoma blood in him, that would be the only way he would be able to take a yoma at best not a awakened being because yoma are way weaker than a awakened being is. I mean come on a few claymores can take on an awakened being by themselves let alone one human.
 

Aozora123bio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Yeah you have a point there. Still why would Raki stay? I mean he must realize by now what Easly is along with Prisilica. They do eat guts and unless they have eaten him then I think...Well unless they use that excuse Riful made when she was talking to Jean in the ruins...You know about that yoma eat humans as humans eat cattle. I think he was either tamed by the idea, forced to live with it or is too stupid to realize the truth.

Any ideas on how Clare and co will defeat Prisilica, I think Riful will get Miata and become a mother figure to her and then make her awaken to help her defeat Easly while they weaken Prisilica and Clare finishes her off. I can not imagine Clare and co ever being able to defeat Prisilica unless they Awaken as they apparently rival a high ranking single digit.

Hell knows what is going to happen to Galetea. One question which I need answers to, since I am writing a Claymore fanfictions, is what the fuck does the wound on all claymores look like? Because through out the anime and manga I have seen various shots of a naked claymore, not completly exposed but most of their body I can see and from what I can gather the wound or whatever it is needs to be ugly to the tenth power.

Plus it needs to be smooth like their skin because their clothing is very tight and shows the skin to be smooth. Whatever the fuck it is I can not understand what is so bad about it since from my anaylsis it must be small. Don't know why the bandits freaked out when they saw Teresa's front...any help here?
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

thing is, raki doesn't know that they are awakened beings. thats why he stayed.
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Looks like there's no break
Quote from Wikipedia
19 "The War in the North (Part 2)"
"Kita no senran (II)" (北の戦乱(II)) August 07, 2007

20 "The War in the North (Part 3)"
"Kita no senran (III)" (北の戦乱(III)) August 14, 2007

21 "Invasion of Pieta (Part 1)"
"Pieta shinkō (I)" (ピエタ侵攻(I)) August 21, 2007

22 "Invasion of Pieta (Part 2)"
"Pieta shinkō (II)" (ピエタ侵攻(II)) August 28, 2007
 
Last edited:

Aozora123bio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Wow I guess there is no break...hmm was that at wikipedia? Anyway what I was saying about Raki was that Raki has been with them for 7 years...Something must have set off alarm bells, he must have figured was something up. Must have wanted to know Prisilica's forgotten past, Easly's ability with a sword and the odd awakened being must have been spotted a few times. They could not hide it from him for 7 years or at least he would have a hunch.
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Any ideas on how Clare and co will defeat Prisilica, I think Riful will get Miata and become a mother figure to her and then make her awaken to help her defeat Easly while they weaken Prisilica and Clare finishes her off. I can not imagine Clare and co ever being able to defeat Prisilica unless they Awaken as they apparently rival a high ranking single digit.
You forget that Clare awakened all her limbs to defeat Ligardes. I think she'll learn how to awaken fully except for her mind, like Jean did, except she'll be able to go back with ease and easily control her awakened body.
 

Muk

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

any news on when claymore is going to be scanlated?
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Here are the release dates. The RAWs should be scanlated within a day of their release here.
[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday August 6th - Claymore Extra Scene 2
[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday September 3rd - Claymore Extra Scene 3
[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday October 1st or 8th (?) - Claymore Extra Scene 4
[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday November 2th - Claymore Scene 74
[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday December 7th - Claymore Scene 75


there ya go :D
 

Muk

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

woot out!!!! and its a miria chapter XD

sooo good

and ophelia is back too XD

sooo much ownage, wish i'd know what they say T_T
 

hayateblitz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
217
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
New Zealand
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

indeed! XDD though it was out earlier than expected... which was a good surprise :D

and miria's so cool!!!! she seems so cheerful before she sets off on her voyage for revenge :P wished i knew what they were talking about as well T.T (grieves together)
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

So this Extra Scene is about Miria? Then maybe the next 2 Extra Scenes are with Helen and Deneve?
 

Muk

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

So this Extra Scene is about Miria? Then maybe the next 2 Extra Scenes are with Helen and Deneve?
that would be awesome!!! or maybe extra chapter 3 will be about both helen and deneve and the next one about galatea? or someone we haven't met yet? XD
 
Top