Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
I'm sorry, but the person on his shoulders is never Priscilla, or did she shrinked? Come on, that just can't be her, she's much bigger than this little girl, so why are you all thinking it's her?
I don't have anything against Raki, he's just a normal human so he's weak compared to Claymores but I at least able to understand the antipathy, he's triggering, he's just not strong enough to be compared to the other main (and powerful) chars. But imo he's not so annoing like the anime-Raki, HE was pure fail, don't need to talk about, but last time we saw Raki in action he was how old? 13/14? It's not Naruto or DB, where chars in that age are able to destroy whole villages or whatever. He's just there to show his struggle to claim his place in thjis wicked and crazy world.
Nonetheless I'm really interested who that girl may be, is it the target, Riful had in mind when she said, she had another person in mind for sensing auras? Would be really interesting and also leading to the next conflict.