- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 851
- Reaction score
- 42
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Claymore Mega Convo
I dont think it is Riful because she appeared in the manga being very cheerful/playful, I dont see her "pointing" for Raki. There's nothing wrong with them having the cloaks to cover themselves -raki would still have had his cloak if the yoma hadn't grabbed it. It might be Priscilla - perhaps Isley wanted Raki and Priscilla out of the way for now so he can be more free to continue his plan.
on a side note, Galatea is pretty good looking in the nun uniform.
I dont think it is Riful because she appeared in the manga being very cheerful/playful, I dont see her "pointing" for Raki. There's nothing wrong with them having the cloaks to cover themselves -raki would still have had his cloak if the yoma hadn't grabbed it. It might be Priscilla - perhaps Isley wanted Raki and Priscilla out of the way for now so he can be more free to continue his plan.
on a side note, Galatea is pretty good looking in the nun uniform.
Last edited:

