Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
also chapter 31 by ju-da-su here.

big thank you to him and caeserpk for taking the time!
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I will scan when I have the time (probably after I get a hold of Vol 3's tanko). One thing I hate to do when scanning tankos is scanning the jacket cover ^_^" I'll just do them all at once...
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
thanks rena-chan :XD

man, i'm almost glad that we had to wait for the chapters, reading a bunch in a row is awesome. it was so much fun when you just begun reading manga and you could read seemingly forever without waiting *sigh*

That was an awesome fight. i found the ending pretty predictable, but i really want to hear what hitomi-san says. there were so many questions, though. i wonder if they'll leave code:breakers (probably not), if hitomi could've fried sakura if he tried, if oogami did what he did conciously, or if hitomi'll escape (hopefully). i still think that it would be good to have a villain in the shadows, one who is pretty powerful.
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Hey, guys, look what I've found:





(click on them for larger, really larger resolution).

I love the splash page for this chapter. Kanda looks somewhat different, and Toki looks cool as usual. Oh, and they are promoting some sort of cell phone strap with Puppy's image on it, that's so cute!

Then, the other page (we got 3, awesome!) seems to be a flashback, doesn't it?
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I've seen the cam raw, seems great (even if I didn't understand anything...).
I've taken a look to the 10 pages' bagai too, and i didn't like it (or well, i need a translation).
Color pages are awesome!
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
I get only a thing I want to say [and cry]....

Hitomi!!
OMG!
Something tell me that I have to hate the Primer Minister so much

So many pages!
And the color pages so cool. I love the Code:Extra [Seems funny but I don't understand anything xD]
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Hitomi reaches his "Code:End", which is when his lightning power is about to destroy himself. He told everyone that as the Code:Breaker continues to use his power, the power itself will consume the user and eventually lead to their death, and obviously, no one know about it until their time draws near and clearly, it's already too late for them. All because no one know exactly how each Code:Breaker dies. What he tried to do is to revenge on "Eden" for making him as well as all the other Code:Breaker do those work without knowing of their fate, use them up, throw them away once their time had come, and let them die as if they didn't existed at all (that's why he sometimes called the Code:Breakers as "non-existence") He insisted that Code:Breaker do need the normal lifestyle, and shouldn't be kept isolated from everyone like this. He revealed that the prime minister is one of the governing group of Eden (those up on top) who just throw away any Code:Breakers that can no longer do their work. Ogami was pissed at the fact that Hitomi just decided to take revenge by himself and commit the worst crime he could ever possibly have done. They fight again. Ogami won and Hitomi accepts Ogami and his resolve (to destroy the evil to the very last minute and second of his life) before his lightning struck himself. As his last blow, he tries to tackle the prime minister and take the guy down with him. The three stopped him and he died. The prime minister said something rather dismissively about Hitomi's death (about how Hitomi is just a fool for falling for the darkness that quickly and he referred to Hitomi as "another evil" and he was glad that Hitomi was destroyed) Toki got pissed and punched him in the face. Heike went in to stop them before walking out with the prime minister.

Just the main outline . . . I already finish the translation though, which actually would be out in public if not because of one word which I still can't really figure out how to work it out. It might take a while, so . . . sorry . . . if anyone wants the translation, even the private one, just pm'ed me then (since after all, one word pulling back the whole translation is totally ridiculous, but if the Manga Editor won't even bother reading over it before using it for Edited Manga, then I'm not putting it in public and let the Manga Editor mess up the Edited Manga. CB does need its love but it should be in a better quality than this . . . -_-"
 

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So there won't be a Edited Manga for a while?
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
We doesn't have translation of Chapter 34 and Chapter 35 is already out
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Well . . . actually, I had that done already, but since it's very clear that the Manga Editor that is doing it isn't going to proofread it, I managed to find a proofreader and already sent my translation to her since last week (and I'll ask the Manga Editor to credit her instead of having them take some of their own times to just read through the translation, since I know that the race is on). However, I actually told her that she can do it at anytime she want. (since I don't want to rush her too much. I want her to do it at her own pace and no need to hurry) So, don't be surprised if the translation is late now. I won't bother with this business at all if the Manga Editor actually is going to take just a bit of their time to check my imperfect grammar . . . -_-"

Yep, I'm the big idiot who gets annoyed when my translation is used in Edited Manga without any proofreading. I just totally failed as the translator. >_>"
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Volume 03
Code: 15 to Code: 23
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Any extra (color pages, stickers, I dunno...)?
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Nothing, hence I didn't put anything else other than the chapter numbers in that volume.
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Damnit >.<
Anyway, I ordered volumes 1, 2 and 3 for a fair. I'll buy them in 2 weeks.
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Finally another code:breaker! I wonder if any of them are going to be girl. Yuuki sort of looks like one and yuuki's a girl's name, but then again hitomi looked sorta like that too... Anyway, i'm excited! I do want to know more about nenene, though
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Finally, today I bought the 3 C:B's tankos.
Damnit, they're even better than I thought!
 

bleach91

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
762
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vol.04 cover

 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Seems the best. I think there'll be Fujiwara on the back.
But damnit, maybe I'll have to wait till September to buy it!
 
Top