Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume
need an emote where blob #1 splashes a glass of water in blob #2's face >:(
need an emote where blob #1 splashes a glass of water in blob #2's face >:(


Basically around the time the F/SN remake starts, so I know that feel x'D Not surprised though, looks like my guess with S2 starting next spring was pretty good. Announcing the new season for Winter (January-March) would be pretty surprising and unlikely, so you will have to endure for a bit longer.Damn so far off, oh well!


Already listened to it, pretty amazing! Good piano covers of songs are so nice to listen to. The talent.
---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------
![]()
dat avy ^.^No matter what you do, don't be a Steph!
I must change soon.I could say the same about yours... ^__^
Why? Shiro is awesome... Please don't be a Steph...I must change soon.

I have no clue. HALP!So who or what is your next target?
Figured XD What do you think of this?yeah niichan, it's a nice song but I have no relation to it so it's "just a nice song" to me.
dat steph dooooe? hue
And you kicked out another legendary german, eniWell simple. Either Jibril or Mako.
PS: I'm a legend now.


I'll try to be a worthy replacement.And you kicked out another legendary german, eni
but congratz![]()
