Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
Greg...McConaughey?
Greg...McConaughey?
Alright alright alright.
![]()
I never thought I was done with anime. What a weird statementI was talking about you :-/

You don't like Makoda?OMG....WTH
i like simon,dota...walker and erika are awesome.
pretty much everyone is very likable..
soon as i say izaya-kun had celty's head...they show it in the next episode
Bringing back my old avy soon... Simon is so fucking great lmao. Everytime he talks I laughOMG....WTH
i like simon,dota...walker and erika are awesome.
pretty much everyone is very likable..



can't tell if meme or seriousoh xi0 u watched it?
Ok.![]()


Dunno man, I remember you saying something about not having watched anime for alooong time some time ago. Or maybe that was Gary (although it's probably you)........ My point is that HxH is good, y'know? jeez louisBringing back my old avy soon... Simon is so fucking great lmao. Everytime he talks I laugh
![]()

uuhh, I know you are clouded from the beating you took by Portugal today, but pls mate. I never said I was done with anime or anything like that. I just have hiatuses xD I'm a true Togashi-fanDunno man, I remember you saying something about not having watched anime for alooong time some time ago. Or maybe that was Gary (although it's probably you)........ My point is that HxH is good, y'know? jeez louis

Well how did you like it then? Not the OMFGBESTSHOWEV4R!1!! ofc but you liked it?Sorry, next time I'll f4g out a bit more whenever someone mentions it![]()

yes...dat shit right thereSUSHI-YO?![]()

Baka! NoHow about Baccano?
