COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Greg...McConaughey?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Alright alright alright.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

LOOOOOOOL
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OMG....WTH

i like simon,dota...walker and erika are awesome.
pretty much everyone is very likable..

soon as i say izaya-kun had celty's head...they show it in the next episode
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I was talking about you :-/
I never thought I was done with anime. What a weird statement :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OMG....WTH

i like simon,dota...walker and erika are awesome.
pretty much everyone is very likable..

soon as i say izaya-kun had celty's head...they show it in the next episode
You don't like Makoda?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OMG....WTH

i like simon,dota...walker and erika are awesome.
pretty much everyone is very likable..
Bringing back my old avy soon... Simon is so fucking great lmao. Everytime he talks I laugh :XD

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

SUSHI-YO? :nunoamaze
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

oh xi0 u watched it?

Ok. :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I actually seriously forgot :nunoderp

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

what an EPIC MEMER though!!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Bringing back my old avy soon... Simon is so fucking great lmao. Everytime he talks I laugh :XD

Dunno man, I remember you saying something about not having watched anime for alooong time some time ago. Or maybe that was Gary (although it's probably you)........ My point is that HxH is good, y'know? jeez louis
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Sorry, next time I'll f4g out a bit more whenever someone mentions it :kappa
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Dunno man, I remember you saying something about not having watched anime for alooong time some time ago. Or maybe that was Gary (although it's probably you)........ My point is that HxH is good, y'know? jeez louis
uuhh, I know you are clouded from the beating you took by Portugal today, but pls mate. I never said I was done with anime or anything like that. I just have hiatuses xD I'm a true Togashi-fan :kappa

Sorry, next time I'll f4g out a bit more whenever someone mentions it :kappa
Well how did you like it then? Not the OMFGBESTSHOWEV4R!1!! ofc but you liked it?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

It was the best animu in the whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddd :4head
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

How about Baccano?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top