COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:nunogasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Baccano was good but I liked DRRR way more. Baccano had less likeable characters too, which is the definite strong point of DRRR's massive awesome cast.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Baccano was good but I liked DRRR way more. Baccano had less likeable characters too, which is the definite strong point of DRRR's massive awesome cast.
Yeah. Besides Isaac and Miria, Baccano characters aren't that likable compared to Durarara.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The only "cool" character in Baccano too was the Rail Tracer. The others were kind of "normal"/and funny.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Oh I almost forgot Carol and Gustav.


---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

The only "cool" character in Baccano too was the Rail Tracer. The others were kind of "normal"/and funny.
Ladd is also cool. Predecessor of Shizuo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

3 cours drrr?!??!?! Nuno's gonna explode into thousands of pieces of happiness :nunogasm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Can't wait for Shizuo to barely be in it :nunoamaze
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Can't wait for Shizuo to barely be in it :nunoamaze
mfw Shizu cameo in ep 2 then rip to zombies -> :nunosalt
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

WTF, it's that early? O_o

I really need to rewatch this shit.
The flashback in Episode 4 was Celty in Tokyo when Shingen and Shinra found her.

There's another flashback where Celty was still in Europe on a later episode IIRC.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well that's the flashback I meant, the one in Europe.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

password plz:hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

epik .gif I made 5 years ago :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

yes...i was going to say i never seen it.
you never made it public?...:nunoamaze
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I used it like... 5 years ago LOL.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

i mean as far as a durarara gif search?...you did,i must have missed it.
it's pretty tight:thumbs
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

[GFYCAT]FamousCharmingBlackfish[/GFYCAT]

Watched Supernatural ep 2. Dean is honestly pretty refreshing as the bad guy. He seems... glowing! Although
I'm sick and tired of Megatron and the whole Cas has no mojo. Move on already
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

wow I was so close to clicking the spoiler but not sure if the gif is spoiler in itself too xD

I'll watch it tomorrow most likely. The episode I downloaded was corrupted so when I was going to watch it, it didn't work and I put it off.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

wow I was so close to clicking the spoiler but not sure if the gif is spoiler in itself too xD

I'll watch it tomorrow most likely. The episode I downloaded was corrupted so when I was going to watch it, it didn't work and I put it off.
Ah okay. Nah, gif is just fun =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top