Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition



Yeah. Besides Isaac and Miria, Baccano characters aren't that likable compared to Durarara.Baccano was good but I liked DRRR way more. Baccano had less likeable characters too, which is the definite strong point of DRRR's massive awesome cast.
Ladd is also cool. Predecessor of Shizuo.The only "cool" character in Baccano too was the Rail Tracer. The others were kind of "normal"/and funny.


mfw Shizu cameo in ep 2 then rip to zombies ->Can't wait for Shizuo to barely be in it![]()

The flashback in Episode 4 was Celty in Tokyo when Shingen and Shinra found her.WTF, it's that early? O_o
I really need to rewatch this shit.
Holy molly that mixed set of yours!holy moly the Durarara spam!



Ah okay. Nah, gif is just fun =Dwow I was so close to clicking the spoiler but not sure if the gif is spoiler in itself too xD
I'll watch it tomorrow most likely. The episode I downloaded was corrupted so when I was going to watch it, it didn't work and I put it off.