COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

guys,it's really weird...
i'm usually a spam-maniac in there...
these last couple of chapters...i really have nothing to say#worriedandspeechless
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Half of your posts are already speculating about the movie/informing others about it.... :XD I honestly didn't get much from that, besides Sakura being useless like most of the time of Part 2 and that you like the connection to the beginning of the battle, with the signs.
Good to know though, it's time for Naruto fans to rejoice :pleased

I actually posted in the chapter thread too, I think it's been years since I last posted at all... xD Last time I can remember was during Pain vs. Naruto, maybe a post or two afterwards.
Well, me posting multiple posts means I'm entertained by the discussions/chapter ^^ It's rare.

Don't know why you post THAT little. Honestly weird to me since you're not a hater. Wouldn't have hurt you to post a post every now and then. Too late now.

guys,it's really weird...
i'm usually a spam-maniac in there...
these last couple of chapters...i really have nothing to say#worriedandspeechless
Has to be shit for you to post :edumacated
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

that's not funny,bish
i have plenty of passion for dattebayo:XD
just check threads i've started...might be a bunch of shit to you
but it does show how much time i've engulfed in this manga.


i wasn't around for dragonball/z beginnings...atleast i didn't read them from the beginning i mean 8)
but,i imagine it would be the same effect...i love them both thru and thru.so much time/yrs invested...
now i must invest in the anime collections:gnut
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well, me posting multiple posts means I'm entertained by the discussions/chapter ^^ It's rare.

Don't know why you post THAT little. Honestly weird to me since you're not a hater. Wouldn't have hurt you to post a post every now and then. Too late now.
Well I guess, yeah. Can't really say because I've hardly checked the threads.

Because I hardly ever felt like going in there. Too many haters, too many annoying people, and a discussion that "circles" around even the most minor stuff. At least that's how I felt most of the time when I was there (though ofc there are many good discussions and posts there too) and I've been more comfortable to simply discuss it with the people I know. I dunno, just never felt the urge to post there when I wasn't completely captivated by the developments, but I think I posted there a few times on irregular occasions, not since the war started though. I actually discussed there quite bit around the whole Minato/Kushina (when Naruto was fighting against Kurama) flashback now that I think about it, that might've been the last time I actually participated in the discussion beyond a post or two.

Btw, you ignored the huge post I made before you went on that climbing trip mate D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

that's not funny,bish
i have plenty of passion for dattebayo:XD
just check threads i've started...might be a bunch of shit to you
but it does show how much time i've engulfed in this manga.


i wasn't around for dragonball/z beginnings...atleast i didn't read them from the beginning i mean 8)
but,i imagine it would be the same effect...i love them both thru and thru.so much time/yrs invested...
now i must invest in the anime collections:gnut
get baited :gnut

sorry I wasn't old enough to witness your discussions about DBZ :gnut

Well I guess, yeah. Can't really say because I've hardly checked the threads.

Because I hardly ever felt like going in there. Too many haters, too many annoying people, and a discussion that "circles" around even the most minor stuff. At least that's how I felt most of the time when I was there (though ofc there are many good discussions and posts there too) and I've been more comfortable to simply discuss it with the people I know. I dunno, just never felt the urge to post there when I wasn't completely captivated by the developments, but I think I posted there a few times on irregular occasions, not since the war started though. I actually discussed there quite bit around the whole Minato/Kushina (when Naruto was fighting against Kurama) flashback now that I think about it, that might've been the last time I actually participated in the discussion beyond a post or two.

Btw, you ignored the huge post I made before you went on that climbing trip mate D:
Yeah, well I haven't posted that much since the Pain arc/Kage Summit myself, with some exceptions, but there's plenty of weeks (majority) that I posted a post or two, or even a few. Some of course I ignored, but it's the minority. Just saying you could've given your opinion now and then, wouldn't have hurt and maybe it could've brought around some good discussion! :nod But pointless to say now, but remember it for Bleach! JK OF COURSE.

No I didn't.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yeah, well I haven't posted that much since the Pain arc/Kage Summit myself, with some exceptions, but there's plenty of weeks (majority) that I posted a post or two, or even a few. Some of course I ignored, but it's the minority. Just saying you could've given your opinion now and then, wouldn't have hurt and maybe it could've brought around some good discussion! :nod But pointless to say now, but remember it for Bleach! JK OF COURSE.

No I didn't.
Well I see your point but yep, too late now anyway. Better (very) late than never :XD Your fault for not pushing me sooner mate!
Believe it or not, I actually participated in the Bleach discussion years ago, lol.

but ugh... ofc you did.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

not into the game...but this does look cool as shit

The game is nothing like that cinematic. Tho it's like Nuno says, both the cinematic and game are crap.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The game is nothing like that cinematic. Tho it's like Nuno says, both the cinematic and game are crap.
gtfo...where's dodo's cinematic?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well I see your point but yep, too late now anyway. Better (very) late than never :XD Your fault for not pushing me sooner mate!
Believe it or not, I actually participated in the Bleach discussion years ago, lol.

but ugh... ofc you did.
Haha, let's begin flaming Bleach once or twice per week from now on :kappa

Doubt it. Let it RIP :kappa

I don't ignore if there's something to reply to! Was it a post with a video or some stuff?

The game is nothing like that cinematic. Tho it's like Nuno says, both the cinematic and game are crap.
h4h4 you took the words outta my mouth :kappa

gtfo...where's dodo's cinematic?
:oooh
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

yeah...but it's dota character-designs...:gnut
I agree. It's too lacking of 12-years girls for you :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

sorry I wasn't old enough to witness your discussions about DBZ
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

They look like shit :gnut
I Could come with 100% proof that it's better than LoL but honestly it wouldn't be fair to Nuno. This is after all his thread and shouldn't be spammed because of your ignorance, buddy :kappa (or bad taste in gfx yo)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Haha thanks for having consideration and respect for my thread mate :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I Could come with 100% proof that it's better than LoL but honestly it wouldn't be fair to Nuno. This is after all his thread and shouldn't be spammed because of your ignorance, buddy :kappa (or bad taste in gfx yo)
What a bitch :yodawg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top