COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

someone that carol would risk herself for...who?
has to be beth....
So...? Who's saying it isn't Beth? We're arguing over your notion that she's pregnant :lmao

I mean, other than her being in a hospital room in the preview, there's no basis for that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

not as far fetched as you guys make it out to be.she could have been raped,you never know...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

not as far fetched as you guys make it out to be.she could have been raped,you never know...
BY WHO? Why would that not have been shown? :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

BY WHO? WHY WOULD THAT NOT HAVE BEEN SHOWN? :lmao
why you think they(whom ever it is) kidnap her?....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

why you think they(whom ever it is) kidnap her?....
It could be literally anything other than her being pregnant :lmao

I mean, there are cannibals :rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

ok,fine....guess we will have to wait til sunday.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Holy shit the compliments!!! :XD

Alright I'll probably skip the arc then. It was funny at the start with the shinigami talking crap. That part will be hilarious animated IMO, another example of how superior the series is in the anime really... The humor is so much more funny with the awkward Gintama music and hilarious Gintoki voice. Luckily it's fresh in my mind because of JoJo XD "OH NOOOOOOOOO" XD

Nag QUEEN not KING mate :kappa

Btw what's the deal with the color page here:
http://bato.to/read/_/259892/gintama_v56_ch502_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru

It makes it seem like the anime will never return :( Bad translation...?

Btw 2.0: Did you like the Shigatsu wa Kimi ep 4 as much as I did?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

pls no spoils mate... come on.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Actually you can use a signature. I will just disable signatures since I normally do that. However I'm afraid someone will post a comment about it though!
Remember I said "really care about" or just "epic to talk about this or that with", you might as well only be the latter category :kappa

So watching Jojo Part 3 now? XD but I agree, the humour is better with the anime, serious arcs still are awesome in the manga though. Did you start reading by now?

And that's why I told you that this special ep possibly is the last we will see of the anime, remember? :XD Not sure if bad translation, but they said the movie would be the last Gintama anime thingie too, so not sure how much truth it holds. Would be kind of weird to not see the rest animated, considering it's likely that the manga's ending is more or less granted now (though ofc not 100%).

Yep, I liked it as much. Only watched the ep today, not enough time on my hands, but loved it yeah. Saw some comments and didn't really understand what was the deal/problem with Kousei having fond memories of his mother. Nothing weird about that.

lol don't worry, I will wait a few more days XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Remember I said "really care about" or just "epic to talk about this or that with", you might as well only be the latter category :kappa

So watching Jojo Part 3 now? XD but I agree, the humour is better with the anime, serious arcs still are awesome in the manga though. Did you start reading by now?

And that's why I told you that this special ep possibly is the last we will see of the anime, remember? :XD Not sure if bad translation, but they said the movie would be the last Gintama anime thingie too, so not sure how much truth it holds. Would be kind of weird to not see the rest animated, considering it's likely that the manga's ending is more or less granted now (though ofc not 100%).

Yep, I liked it as much. Only watched the ep today, not enough time on my hands, but loved it yeah. Saw some comments and didn't really understand what was the deal/problem with Kousei having fond memories of his mother. Nothing weird about that.

lol don't worry, I will wait a few more days XD
oh nice, now you ignore my reply to the post you whined about me ignoring :kappa

Nice one mate. I'll take the latter too tho :kappa

Yes but I've only watched 4 or 5 episodes, going pretty slow. I've only read one chapter of the Gintama arc but I'll see if I find some mood for it today. No promises xD Just warn me if you are going to use a spoiler signature, since then I will disable signatures. I'll be so sad if the anime doesn't come back, wtf... Isn't it popular in Japan? I only hear good things about it... I don't get why it wouldn't return... Gintama likes to parody a lot about being cancelled/not coming back however.

You being so sure it's ending makes it seem like Takasugi or someone else dies or some shit, I'm legit curious :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Why the fuck can't they leave that franchise alone?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

don't curse me...lol

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

she does look hawt tho:x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I don't buy her as Sarah Conner. Her "forceful" acting as Dany is always pretty bad.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Uh, is that the new movie? I guess since Arnold is there... Those costumes/pics look so bad.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The hate is real.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

who cares about their acting:nunoamaze
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The hate is real.
Tenny mucho mucho hate in gary's corazón
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top