Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
Yeah, if Oda only had more ecchi in his manga OP would be 10x better
Yeah probably nothing, just found it sort of similar in some cases and was wondering if I was onto something. Rather gnut level logic I have here
Yeah I mean I got the item to make it, the thing that drops from Ragnaros. Sulfuron Ingot or whatever it's called, the thing that "begins" the quest or whatever. I got it twice and I got the drop for Thunderfury too. Maybe the drop rates increased, but the boring part is that you can't alter your weapon's look to look like legendaries, so they are super worthless besides putting on for lulz in towns etc. I know it's a hassle, especially Thunderfury was a fucking DREADFUL QUEST to get after you got the drops. The reason I didn't complete the Rag Hammer when I got the drop (on a lvl 80 or 85 Shaman the first time, so useless but fun), was because the material cost like 10k gold and it was too much of a waste with how much I had xD
ROFL, same. I spent ages on getting shit gear, and then it snowballed rather quickly. But I was stuck at a "point" of a lot of t2 and 2.5 (and like 2 parts of t3) for what felt like ages. The fucking spider dagger never dropped in Naxx either, so I spent my DKP on a sword and pissed off other rogues in my guild xD COMBAT ROGUE FTW!!
Ah, alright. I thought it was more centered around females.
---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------
Fanboys? Alright I'll be a fanboy for a day
this ost man... I'm dying
http://youtu.be/u9jMotGpIn4?t=7m3s
I know the anime ended around 60-something, so I assume there's a good high point there. I'm just waiting for Kaneki to get fucking white hair... I feel he will begin being more badass when that happens... MAYBE...Well I don't know for sure, but from the available info it seems he started with a Tokyo Ghoul oneshot (and won a prize with that) and later got it serialized in Weekly Young Jump. I guess many mangaka start as an assistant, but not everyone. Not saying it's impossible, but prolly isn't the case, otherwise it would be known, like with Mashima (Fairy Tail) being a former assistant of Oda.
You mean the legendary item, right? Because you had a shitload of things to get afterwards, to actually make it XD Was quite the hassle actually, but still cool.
It was kind of dumb yeah, but I guess everyone was happy that you could get nice gear really easy, considering it was really hard and tedious back in the early and mid Vanilla days. How much time it took me to get my T0,5 set completed dude, lol....
Uhm no, Jump SQ isn't female centric at all. I guess that's just what happened, like with Kuroko no Basket from Shounen Jump getting MANY female fans because the boys where pretty bishounen.
Chapter 50 heh? I wanna say something but I promised to keep my mouth shut![]()
Yeah, if Oda only had more ecchi in his manga OP would be 10x better

Yeah probably nothing, just found it sort of similar in some cases and was wondering if I was onto something. Rather gnut level logic I have here

Yeah I mean I got the item to make it, the thing that drops from Ragnaros. Sulfuron Ingot or whatever it's called, the thing that "begins" the quest or whatever. I got it twice and I got the drop for Thunderfury too. Maybe the drop rates increased, but the boring part is that you can't alter your weapon's look to look like legendaries, so they are super worthless besides putting on for lulz in towns etc. I know it's a hassle, especially Thunderfury was a fucking DREADFUL QUEST to get after you got the drops. The reason I didn't complete the Rag Hammer when I got the drop (on a lvl 80 or 85 Shaman the first time, so useless but fun), was because the material cost like 10k gold and it was too much of a waste with how much I had xD
ROFL, same. I spent ages on getting shit gear, and then it snowballed rather quickly. But I was stuck at a "point" of a lot of t2 and 2.5 (and like 2 parts of t3) for what felt like ages. The fucking spider dagger never dropped in Naxx either, so I spent my DKP on a sword and pissed off other rogues in my guild xD COMBAT ROGUE FTW!!
Ah, alright. I thought it was more centered around females.
---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------
Yeah I did. Checked it when I saw the post.Did you check her stuff?
The three Naruto fanboys need to stick together tomorrow, I demand a meeting between Nuno, jorped and niichan![]()
Fanboys? Alright I'll be a fanboy for a day

this ost man... I'm dying

http://youtu.be/u9jMotGpIn4?t=7m3s







I think I could actually read a hundred pages of that epilogue, Kishi showed so much and yet a lot of characters are still missing.
And that moment between Naruto and Bolt, so good.
So bittersweet indeed, that last chap gave me so many feels D: I don't care what others say, Naruto will always be something special for me and seeing it go almost feels like a very good friend you went with through good and bad times finally leaving your place 

