I think he means Im/Imu but I'm wondering what the crazy theory is here...
Okay I solve it.
If you combine Hadad (symbol: Bull) and Buddha (symbol: Golden Statue), you get th Golden Calf. A false God and a story of betrayal between siblings.
The story of the Golden Calf is Exodus.
But where is the link to One Piece? It is in the name Nefertari.
The name means something like Pretty or so.. But when asked in an SBS, Oda replied he had no idea about its meaning.
However, Nefertari is an actual Egyptian name of many pharaonic consorts. They are all footnotes though, but in one case, the husband is not: Ramses the Great.
Now the chance of accidently inventing a real name is pretty low, so Oda likely picked this up from somewhere, and most likely from a text about Ramses the Great. And Ramses the Great is believed to be source behind the fictive Pharaoh in Exodus (the entire story is fictive).
@Bufford this is how you do theories. You check what references in the Manga are there and what implications they have for the plot.
Might be that the Methusaleh tree is indeed also referenced, but right now we have two trees, Adam and Eve, and the story these names point at is Genesis, which also features two trees, the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life.
Well whatever, on to something else
A while ago, I posted about the Imu-bakko, which are Ainu women struck by a mental illness that causes them to impersonate someone else. And it is caused by the sight of a serpent or Snake.
Sound a lot like Yamato right?
Now the great serpent in Wano Arc is Kaido, but the great serpent overall is the Red Line.
Yamato's holy treasure is Oden's journal. Im's holy treasure is the Strawhat.
The real dIM, son of Dagon, is Luffy, the son of Dragon, violent and gluttonous, with the Bull and the Thundercloud (Corrida Colliseum)
Or in other words, as I alluded previously, Im is a fake.
And now to you Fox666 your idea about the two being lovers isn't farfetched.
What I have still to include in my theory is the motive of Dawn, and I think I have found the story that fits it.
It is about Inanna and Dumuzi.
Inanna is not a Storm God, but has the attributes of one. Basically if you combine Storm God with Sex and Thievery you get Inanna, Goddes of Love and War, Queen of the Heavens and Patron of Whores. Or Nami, who has Luffy's symbols (Storm God, Monkey King). Notice how Inanna can drink all men under the table, like Nami in Whiskey Peak.
And, in war times, the obviously female Inanna is sometimes portrayed with a beard, impersonating a man.
Now back to Inanna and Dumuzi. They were lovers, but somehow Dumuzi dies. In some variants, he is killed by someone else, but in one famous version, Innana kills him after she returned to live herself, and Dumuzi fails to mourn her death and instead sits on her throne or beneath a tree, lavishly clothed and entertained by slave girls (which is the same as Innanas throne is the Huluppu tree that she stole). Dumuzi then gets striped naked and dragged to the Underworld.
Ever wondered where the Eve Tree is? It wasn't shown during Levely Arc, despite the fact that it has to be the most massive structure in the entire One Piece World. I think the Empty Throne is the Tree.
Inanna later regrets her decision and strikes a deal with the Underworld, allowing Dumuzi to return each Summer, thus bringing a new dawn to this world.
Notice that Dumuzi also has the Bull motive and Inanna is often named as a sister of Adad/Iskur (dIM)
It has gotten late and I still need to sort my thoughts but basically I think Oda has been spilling Meta-Secrets again this past couple of chapters.