Actually it would not be an 8th one. If chopper remodeled his forms the all of his current forms are based on the old ones or have been effectively replaced. I forgot about human point so that would make the seven forms he has mentioned. We have his brain point, human point, kung fuu point, the hairy form, horn point and monster point which are all the forms mentioned and hinted at. I doubt he will have an arm point as his human form seems to incorporate it. His horn point seems to have the ability to dig and the jumping capacity of his jump point. Kung fuu point is entirely new for the most part. Basically, he altogether gave up his jump point and arm point by incorporating them into other forms. I would also think the form which needs the rumble ball is his monster form. I do wonder how exactly he changed his rumble to make this work though. If I recall his monster point consumed every bit of energy he has and hurt his body which does not seem to be the case now.

soon 