- Joined
- Jul 18, 2017
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 785
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Bluenote is pretty strong, he is hades right hand man and 2nd strongest in grimvoire heart and has a cool magic. But ihere he should at best be no. 6 behind seilah and kyouka.Although I don't think he should be above Kyoka, I'm glad he got this far. To be honest, Bluenote could have been used so much better, especially given how cool and versatile his magic is.
My guess for the next elimination is... wait, never mind.
Good post @BluePegasus, that intro was gold.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if thing I have learned is that don't make prediction coz all my predictions have been wrong, Whether it was manga chapters or hereAlthough I don't think he should be above Kyoka, I'm glad he got this far. To be honest, Bluenote could have been used so much better, especially given how cool and versatile his magic is.
My guess for the next elimination is... wait, never mind.
Good post @BluePegasus, that intro was gold.





