- Joined
- Jul 18, 2017
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 785
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
How abput adding movie dragon cry villain characters in the race. They were pretty strong too giving team natsu a lot of trouble.
I think it's best to just stick to those that were in the power ratings.How abput adding movie dragon cry villain characters in the race. They were pretty strong too giving team natsu a lot of trouble.

Great idea,that would be excellant many excellant fights were left out and in addition to this, how about doing a ranking nased on the most impressive attacks or seplls based on the effect on opponent they were used.(like sema, red lightning, eternal flare or demolition fist in DF mode). That could be an option after this rankings.Hmmm..... it's a good idea? Will people be active enough? I would do it. What about a battle ranking tho?
We do have 2017 nominations for battles as @Emperor Spriggan said but a lot of Alvarez fights got through when Mira vs Freed, Natsu vs Jellal, Natsu and Gajeel vs Laxus, Laxus vs Mystogan, Makarov be Jose, Erza vs 100. And I think if we had to actually give a point value. There would be different battles on top. The Mard and Hades fight would still be high.
IF it is a "no" to my idea then I will say "yes" to your idea but can we add Cana and Elfman?
I thought Elfman was included in the Ishgar Alliance one.Hmmm..... it's a good idea? Will people be active enough? I would do it. What about a battle ranking tho?
We do have 2017 nominations for battles as @Emperor Spriggan said but a lot of Alvarez fights got through when Mira vs Freed, Natsu vs Jellal, Natsu and Gajeel vs Laxus, Laxus vs Mystogan, Makarov be Jose, Erza vs 100. And I think if we had to actually give a point value. There would be different battles on top. The Mard and Hades fight would still be high.
IF it is a "no" to my idea then I will say "yes" to your idea but can we add Cana and Elfman?
Was he? I remember ichiya and freed but don't remember him....I thought Elfman was included in the Ishgar Alliance one.
I forgot actually. It's been a while so he probably might not have beenWas he? I remember ichiya and freed but don't remember him....
You hate me don't you saber? @MLG Bradmanyes, but no August and Irene. This is purely for issues of predictability, as we are aware that while Spriggans are hax in general, these two in particular are monstrous and can throw a spanner in the works for some people.
Better?

Actually that is a great option pal, it would be another good august vs irene debate for the top post. Besides flames of emotion and 7 DS power should be kept out. I always assume those fights never happened. Besides what about some extreme POF, moments like wendy's performance vs acnologia and irene and broken erza and sword shower vs acnologia should be restricted as well as they also made no sense.Added another option to the polls.
This is the last update I'm going to make to the poll, but I figured I should give people this option in case they want August and Irene in the rankings but also with a restricted Natsu.
Hope this gives you guys more choice.
Better?![]()
Added another option to the polls.
This is the last update I'm going to make to the poll, but I figured I should give people this option in case they want August and Irene in the rankings but also with a restricted Natsu.
Hope this gives you guys more choice.
Better?![]()
yes.
So you like @Belserion more than me, after everything we went through togetherBetter?![]()



My boi, I'll happily betray anyone (or anything for that matter) if it keeps Flames of Savage Emotions and the 7DS power up out of this rating.So you like @Belserion more than me, after everything we went through together
No Flames of Savage Emotions
I feel betrayed![]()


Aren't you underrating Bradman Pitt? Have more faith. August can't copy curses so he's definitely top 2a) I have a feeling that the top 3 would turn into a salt fest (though it will anyway if Bradman isn't there)