- Joined
- Apr 17, 2007
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Is the Musician there? (bad for me not to know Japanese XD)
There are probably better translations for some of them, but someone can fix that.1. The earl's Monologue
2. Doubt & Trust ~ダウト&トラスト~ (89 sec. ver.)
3. Gekidou (TV Size)
4. God's Buffoonery
5. Foreboding
6. Comrades in the Asian Branch
7. Bak and For
8. Anita
9. The Men of Sea
10. Level 3
11. Japanese Landing
12. Chomosuke Helps*
13. The Ark's Appearance
14. Melody of Sighing*
15. Noah's Memory*
16. Exorcist VS. Noah
17. Jesdevi
18. Tyki's Awakening
19. The Agonizing of Lavi
20. The Determination to Fight
21. Good News
22. In the Hand Which Is Connected by a Kiss (Yep, this is the Musician Song)
23. To Home
24. Malcolm =C= Llevier (I know that I mispelled his last name, but I'm too lazy to look it up)
25. Headquarters Attacked
26. Cross Marian
27. Darkness 4
28. akanokakugo*
29. Next Stage
30. Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyū (TV Size)
31. Wish (TV Size)
32. regret (D.Gray-man Ending Ver.)
33. Changin' (Animation Ver.)

28's probably "Red Resolve", was the name of a manga chapter.
earthforge, you are genius!!
they do have it in an extra soundtrack along with DVD 2nd 11 . There are three versions of the song (no vocal, vocal with piano and earl version)Well, I meant a version like the first time we heard the whole song except without all the singing. Like an official version. I'm not sure if that makes sense.