Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

ochibi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Is the Musician there? (bad for me not to know Japanese XD)
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I think so, right? Track 22?
 
Last edited:

ochibi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ok. Thank you XD

Can't wait to listen to it ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Here is the babelfish translation of the tracklist.
Note: Anything with a * is my guess
1. The earl's Monologue
2. Doubt & Trust ~ダウト&トラスト~ (89 sec. ver.)
3. Gekidou (TV Size)
4. God's Buffoonery
5. Foreboding
6. Comrades in the Asian Branch
7. Bak and For
8. Anita
9. The Men of Sea
10. Level 3
11. Japanese Landing
12. Chomosuke Helps*
13. The Ark's Appearance
14. Melody of Sighing*
15. Noah's Memory*
16. Exorcist VS. Noah
17. Jesdevi
18. Tyki's Awakening
19. The Agonizing of Lavi
20. The Determination to Fight
21. Good News
22. In the Hand Which Is Connected by a Kiss (Yep, this is the Musician Song)
23. To Home
24. Malcolm =C= Llevier (I know that I mispelled his last name, but I'm too lazy to look it up)
25. Headquarters Attacked
26. Cross Marian
27. Darkness 4
28. akanokakugo*
29. Next Stage
30. Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyū (TV Size)
31. Wish (TV Size)
32. regret (D.Gray-man Ending Ver.)
33. Changin' (Animation Ver.)
There are probably better translations for some of them, but someone can fix that. :amuse
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Okay, here to change the names of some things that I know in the tracklist.
Track:
4 - Crowned Clown
12 - Chomesuke
24 - Malcolm=C=Lvellie
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
28's probably "Red Resolve", was the name of a manga chapter.

W00t! I can't wait to get all of these songs!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You can d/l the textless OP & ED here
 

Kiriya-chaen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Sweden
When the new ost comes out... Can someone post a link to download it.

I really want It so badly D: ..
 

morefire

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Links isn't working.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The original uploader seemingly removed the link because the one whom I get the link from did not ask for her/his permission. I'm sorry as well. .__.
 

morefire

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
are there any other links available at the moment?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Not that I know of but I will keep my eyes open for them.
 

DarkClown

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a version of the Musician's Song without the singing? All I've been able to find was a karaoke version.
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
^ Huh? Isn't the karaoke version the same as the version without the singing? (Sorry if the question sounds stupid)
If not, then I've really no idea where to get it.
 

DarkClown

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I meant a version like the first time we heard the whole song except without all the singing. Like an official version. I'm not sure if that makes sense.
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Oh, I get what you mean. But I don't think there is one at the moment? Or at least, I've never encountered one. ><
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Well, I meant a version like the first time we heard the whole song except without all the singing. Like an official version. I'm not sure if that makes sense.
they do have it in an extra soundtrack along with DVD 2nd 11 . There are three versions of the song (no vocal, vocal with piano and earl version)
 
Top