Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

Judgments Day

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

thanks was just looking fo it :D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

Good thing my brother has an account in Gendou :amuse I'm off to download. Thanks!
 

ellizjum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

does anyone know where to download the original video to INNOCENT SOROW? I know it's on youtube, but I'm searching for a torrent [and this one avalable on isohunt.com is broken x___x]
this video kicks ass! :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

The torrent for INNOCENT SORROW just came out. In addition to INNOCENT SORROW, Fre@K $HoW (the tribute song for Death Note) is listed as its coupling.

INNOCENT SORROW torrent

::edit:: Could anyone please set up a direct d/l link for this? My college blocks p2p programs and I really want to hear Fre@K $HoW... Forever thanks to whomever does it :smile-big
 

Judgments Day

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

thanks
 

ellizjum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

thx for that link, hope this one will work
Fre@K $HoW is nowhere to be found >__> hope someone will find it quick, I wan't to listen to it too >o<
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boys School
(incl. Fre@K $HoW)
Torrent >> Lossless Release by [LonE]
Torrent >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei

Snow Kiss by Nirgilis
Torrent >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
YouSendIt thx Snoogen for the Link [Most likely MP3]



-----------------------------------

damn, freak show is even better than innocent sorrow. would love that as dgm op... and innocent sorrow as ending...
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]

I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... the full versions came out at Gendou before my DSL vanished, but I forgot to edit my posting here >.>

ttxdragon said:
damn, freak show is even better than innocent sorrow. would love that as dgm op... and innocent sorrow as ending...
It is? :blink
Seems I have to strain my dialup for these, tnx xD

Ok, I'm gonna edit the first post with all the new links and infos - thanks to all of you! :love
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ttxdragon said:
Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boys School
(incl. Fre@K $HoW)
Torrent >> Lossless Release by [LonE]
Torrent >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei

Snow Kiss by Nirgilis
Torrent >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
YouSendIt thx Snoogen for the Link [Most likely MP3]



-----------------------------------

damn, freak show is even better than innocent sorrow. would love that as dgm op... and innocent sorrow as ending...
Thanks for the direct d/l. I hate my college >.<[br]Posted on: December 06, 2006, 10:31:34 AM_________________________________________________Click here for scans of abs's INNOCENT SORROW single:

abingdon boys school

Of course, comment on the entry if taken ;)[br]Posted on: January 19, 2007, 12:11:46 AM_________________________________________________I found a rip of JUNE's Pride of Tomorrow (TV Size).

Here it is:
sendspace
megaupload
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot for the link to the second ending-song ^_^
 

Meccamputechture

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
289
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Snow Kiss is my favourite ending theme for any anime. ^^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
dgm OST info is out! The soundtrack comes out 03/21/2007!

Click here for more info!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
snoogen0120 said:
dgm OST info is out! The soundtrack comes out 03/21/2007!
Awww, we still have to wait for almost two months, I really want this ost, heh. :(
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I've heard of it in a LJ-community of DGM. Finally an OST, can't wait for it. Unfortunately 2 months to wait but it is worth waiting..DGM background music xD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
I've heard of it in a LJ-community of DGM. Finally an OST, can't wait for it. Unfortunately 2 months to wait but it is worth waiting..DGM background music xD
Did you hear it from sakuraxsyaoran? She's my twin sister. LOL
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Heh, dgray_man community members, eh? :)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Haha, yeah, heard it from her in the DGM-community ^O^
Not a member (cause I have no LJ account) but I take a look thousand times a day ^_^.
 
Top