- Joined
- Nov 28, 2006
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: DGM Anime OST [Full OP/ED]
thanks was just looking fo it
thanks was just looking fo it



I'm off to download. Thanks!

It is?ttxdragon said:damn, freak show is even better than innocent sorrow. would love that as dgm op... and innocent sorrow as ending...


Thanks for the direct d/l. I hate my college >.<[br]Posted on: December 06, 2006, 10:31:34 AM_________________________________________________Click here for scans of abs's INNOCENT SORROW single:ttxdragon said:Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boys School
(incl. Fre@K $HoW)
Torrent >> Lossless Release by [LonE]
Torrent >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3@320kbit/s Release by Nipponsei
Snow Kiss by Nirgilis
Torrent >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
RapidShare >> MP3 Release by Nipponsei
YouSendIt thx Snoogen for the Link [Most likely MP3]
-----------------------------------
damn, freak show is even better than innocent sorrow. would love that as dgm op... and innocent sorrow as ending...
[br]Posted on: January 19, 2007, 12:11:46 AM_________________________________________________I found a rip of JUNE's Pride of Tomorrow (TV Size).
Awww, we still have to wait for almost two months, I really want this ost, heh.snoogen0120 said:dgm OST info is out! The soundtrack comes out 03/21/2007!

Did you hear it from sakuraxsyaoran? She's my twin sister. LOLSchwindelmagier said:I've heard of it in a LJ-community of DGM. Finally an OST, can't wait for it. Unfortunately 2 months to wait but it is worth waiting..DGM background music xD
