Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Epic cover, I'll tell you that! Thanks, Guts!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Awesome cover, thanks a lot, Guts.
Link is on it <333333333333333333333
 

ochibi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Nice cover XD

Can't wait to see the vol scanned XD
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Love the cover(: Though it seems to illustrate a darker part of the Black Order... XD
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
AWESOME cover!! I'm loving the colours!

By the way, could someone maybe alter the first post and make it more organized like the Naruto and Reborn!'s cover threads?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
By the way, could someone maybe alter the first post and make it more organized like the Naruto and Reborn!'s cover threads?
You volunteer? :smile-big


I'll see what we can do but probably not before the weekend ;)
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
If it's the same baby as the one from a previous flap, it's her nephew, I believe. =)
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
Her nephew??
Uoh!! XDD
It so beauty...it seems so small!!!....
 

Luciana

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
thanks a lot for posting the LQ and MQ covers.
erwww i like it
but its just me or Link's hair looks weird? D:
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope the extras that have been scanned get a translation soon. I'm dying to see what Bak's saying, but I can't read without furigana >.<
 

hopeandlight

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
491
Reaction score
92
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I finally decided to have a close look at the covers
komui sure looks like a noah in the volume 7 cover:darn
(I hope he isn't noah, because I like him the way he is:darn)
well it could be a hint
(in the end everyone turns Noahish and get grey skin and golden eyes and a new world is created )
:p just kidding


or just for artistic purposes


and he's holding someone (its probably Lenalee )

anyone have any thoughts on this cover
 

hashire

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
and he's holding someone (its probably Lenalee )

anyone have any thoughts on this cover
It looks more like a doll than a person to me. I've always been a little mystified by the early covers, especially five. I can't tell what Road's supposed to be sitting on, and I've always sort of wondered what was going on in the back of two.

When I saw this thread was updated, I was hoping there'd be a new cover up. Anyone know when the next volume will be out?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
From what I read in the Allen's thread in 2ch, the next volume will be out in June. ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just checked Amazon Japan website and it listed Vol. 18 as being released in the month of June but no date. The same is being listed on other websites as well. Maybe the volume is slightly delayed?
 
Last edited:

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
They say 2009/June with is agree with the date said, isnt it?
Isnt it normal?

(A delay could be in accordance with Hoshino fast redrawing work as a reason for the hiatus...)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
At least we know that it will be released in June; however it is still uncertain if it will be out on June 4th.
 
Top