Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Katsura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
expect to see the 18 large cover and hope that Hoshino-sama will soon continue her work.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
The "pirated" copy of vol18 from China....thats awful (forgive me, not "private" , I made a misunderstanding lol )
source:forum.ikunlun.net
credit:火凤凰linda
 
Last edited:

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
Thank you!!
But,...what do you mean by: "Private Copy" ???
^^
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Thank you!!
But,...what do you mean by: "Private Copy" ???
^^
should be "pirated copies" (my bad X_X)

from I have read is vol18 was out in China one month ago when someone stole the scans from the internet and made copies, nothing to do with JUMP
 
Last edited:

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
Ohh, i got it^^
Thank you very much!! XDDD
That illegal copy...well it's interesting but...not new cover there, isnt it?^^
xD

PS. That's the last page of chapter 181.
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The private copy of vol18 from China....thats awful
source:forum.ikunlun.net
credit:火凤凰linda
Well it shows DGM is popular...dont it? ^^'

Even tho its bootlegg
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You probably meant pirate... Whoa, that was fast! I wonder if it's just got the sketchy Jump art in it still, or the revised stuff we'll probably see in the official version.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I found these pics on 2ch; I believe they are from Vol. 18

Vol 18 Scans?
Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch
Credits: 446 (zIuPx6mMO)

昼前には消す


The poster also posted these posts before he or she uploaded the pictures (I don't know if they are significant or not):

買ってきたよ
まだ作者のところとカバー裏しかみてないけど
バレ

カバー裏
怪盗コムイ
違和感がないw

作者のところ
さwくwしゃwww
死んどるwwwwww

今時間ないからまた後でバレします
プロフィールは載ってない
よって昨日のバレは嘘バレ

隙間には作者の書き下ろし漫画
リンクがアレンにゆすられててワロタ
「ぴえええ」の映像をいくらで買いますか?ってw

あとはドイツのサイン会のやつ
 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
oh, its the inner cover , what happened to Komui and Hoshino....(can someone check if she is pregnant??:eyeroll)

ADD: If someone can upload the page showing the reserialization and release date of vol19, we can believe the spoiler and DGM will be back in July/August for sure
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It looks like she is poking fun at herself (her being sick all the time?) or showing how exhausted she is, but I am just guessing. The gag comic seems to focus on Phantom Thief Komui, which seems interesting. :XD
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
btw,
どこまで収録でしたか?
あと次巻の発売予定はありましたか?(次巻今秋発売とか)
It means the next volume will be released in Autumn not winter? so its not December. Im soooooo excited!!!
I guess this statement is just a rumor
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It does make sense that Vol. 19 will come out in the fall if Hoshino is coming back this summer. It has five chapters (Ch. 182-186) out so far and four, five, or six more chapters (depending on the length of each chapter) would complete the volume.


Another pic:
Vol. 18 PicsSource: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credit: zIuPx6mMO
消しました


まさかレロのコスプレをする猛者がいるとは……
 
Last edited:

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
I'm just going to translate the relevant bits from each message.

買ってきたよ
まだ作者のところとカバー裏しかみてないけど
バレ

カバー裏
怪盗コムイ
違和感がないw

作者のところ
さwくwしゃwww
死んどるwwwwww

今時間ないからまた後でバレします
Inside cover features Phantom Komui

Author's corner: (the bit on the cover that Hoshino writes in)
*while laughing* The author died (refers to the first picture in the spoiler tag: It's Hoshino sprawling in the middle of her work room in a mock murder fashion XD)

プロフィールは載ってない
よって昨日のバレは嘘バレ

隙間には作者の書き下ろし漫画
リンクがアレンにゆすられててワロタ
「ぴえええ」の映像をいくらで買いますか?ってw

あとはドイツのサイン会のやつ
No profiles weren't published.
Yesderday's spoilers were fake. (Aww)

The manga that the author wrote in one of the pages between chapters: (Refers to the Link picture in the spoiler tag)
Link being blackmailed(?) by Allen (LOL)
"How much should I sell this picture for?" (LMAO, looks like Allen managed to take a scandalous picture of Link but all we can really see is just a corner of the pic with some onomatopeia in it)

There's a guy from the Germany autograph session later (I'm not sure what this means)

181夜の14番目覚醒の話の前まで
次巻予告はページすらない

ちなみに写真は〆切直後らしい
It's only up to chap 180, just before the 14th awakens
There's no page announcement for the next volume

Incidentally, it seems that the photos were immediately following the deadline (I think this is saying that the photos for future previews might not have made it to the printers before the deadline?)

作者コメント
締め切り明けをパチリした一枚。油断してるところをアシさんに撮られました。(ちなみに朝です)
2の後このまま床でアシさんとだべってそんまま寝て牛丼食べてまた床で寝ます。
こんな大人です。

おまけ漫画は他にラビとか出てた。じじい髪wのw毛www
でもってリーバー班長乙
あとレロw
Author's Comments: (the message written in the author's corner)
One of the pictures from after the deadline. It was taken by an assistant when I (Hoshino) wasn't prepared (it was morning btw).
After 2(AM), she chatted with her assistant on the floor like that, slept and ate Gyuudon as she was, and then slept on the floor again. (I hope I translated this right)
Geez, this adult. (I added the 'geez' because I'm assuming that Hoshino was using an exasperated tone)

Lavi appears in the omake manga. Something to do with Bookman's hair.
The poster was grateful to Reever for some reason.
After that is Lero (refers to that picture of Lero I think ^)

The 'まさかレロのコスプレをする猛者がいるとは…… ' after the Lero picture means: If there was some brave soul who would cosplay as Lero... (I wonder why they would say that?)

Edit: Omg, I just noticed that the Lero in the spoiler image is actually a woman cosplaying as Lero. Wtf.
 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
So, the spoiler from yesterday is fake..........We start from zero again? *cries

Thanks TitaniumChloride for translating the spoilers from vol18

Definitely I have to buy it once it is out in my country
 
Last edited:

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Those pics were hilariuos and cute at the same time.xD
 
Last edited:

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
Thank you very much to all, for the pics and translations.

It's a real pity, the latest spoilers were fake but...still *trying to be positive* DGM can come back this summer^ ^
I want to read this omake!! XDD Looks funny!! XDDD
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
I BOUGHT VOLUME 18! <3
It's just as that guy who dropped spoilers just before the the volume was released said, no preview page at all. :blink There's absolutely nothing to hint at what would come after or what the hiatus is about. :darn

Well, I'm loving the omakes scattered around the volume and I might scanlate them or something after a few days (and only if I can get that old scanner to work). At least it's 'new' DGM stuff right? ^ ^;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That would be great! It would definitely satisfy our DGM needs until a new chapter comes out. :amuse
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I BOUGHT VOLUME 18! <3
It's just as that guy who dropped spoilers just before the the volume was released said, no preview page at all. :blink There's absolutely nothing to hint at what would come after or what the hiatus is about. :darn

Well, I'm loving the omakes scattered around the volume and I might scanlate them or something after a few days (and only if I can get that old scanner to work). At least it's 'new' DGM stuff right? ^ ^;
btw, I wanna know is vol18 thinner than previous volumes?
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
@yvonnelsw: Not particularly, no.

Edit: Come to think of it, this volume has the most one-page manga omakes I've seen in the whole series, though there's no DGM theatre thing at the end.
 
Top