- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
expect to see the 18 large cover and hope that Hoshino-sama will soon continue her work.
should be "pirated copies" (my bad X_X)Thank you!!
But,...what do you mean by: "Private Copy" ???
^^
Well it shows DGM is popular...dont it? ^^'The private copy of vol18 from China....thats awful
source:forum.ikunlun.net
credit:火凤凰linda
![]()
![]()
買ってきたよ
まだ作者のところとカバー裏しかみてないけど
バレ
カバー裏
怪盗コムイ
違和感がないw
作者のところ
さwくwしゃwww
死んどるwwwwww
今時間ないからまた後でバレします
プロフィールは載ってない
よって昨日のバレは嘘バレ
隙間には作者の書き下ろし漫画
リンクがアレンにゆすられててワロタ
「ぴえええ」の映像をいくらで買いますか?ってw
あとはドイツのサイン会のやつ
)
どこまで収録でしたか?
あと次巻の発売予定はありましたか?(次巻今秋発売とか)
Inside cover features Phantom Komui買ってきたよ
まだ作者のところとカバー裏しかみてないけど
バレ
カバー裏
怪盗コムイ
違和感がないw
作者のところ
さwくwしゃwww
死んどるwwwwww
今時間ないからまた後でバレします
No profiles weren't published.プロフィールは載ってない
よって昨日のバレは嘘バレ
隙間には作者の書き下ろし漫画
リンクがアレンにゆすられててワロタ
「ぴえええ」の映像をいくらで買いますか?ってw
あとはドイツのサイン会のやつ
It's only up to chap 180, just before the 14th awakens181夜の14番目覚醒の話の前まで
次巻予告はページすらない
ちなみに写真は〆切直後らしい
Author's Comments: (the message written in the author's corner)作者コメント
締め切り明けをパチリした一枚。油断してるところをアシさんに撮られました。(ちなみに朝です)
2の後このまま床でアシさんとだべってそんまま寝て牛丼食べてまた床で寝ます。
こんな大人です。
おまけ漫画は他にラビとか出てた。じじい髪wのw毛www
でもってリーバー班長乙
あとレロw
There's absolutely nothing to hint at what would come after or what the hiatus is about. 

btw, I wanna know is vol18 thinner than previous volumes?I BOUGHT VOLUME 18! <3
It's just as that guy who dropped spoilers just before the the volume was released said, no preview page at all.There's absolutely nothing to hint at what would come after or what the hiatus is about.
Well, I'm loving the omakes scattered around the volume and I might scanlate them or something after a few days (and only if I can get that old scanner to work). At least it's 'new' DGM stuff right? ^ ^;