Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We're waiting on 20, not 19...
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
We're waiting on 20, not 19...
the new cover should be shown in next chapter... along with the color pages (the same way like how vol19 cov has been introduced)...

still its 3weeks of waiting >__<
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
cover #20:




credit to Heiji-sama
I dont know why but while looking on this cover I have a word in my mind "Gay"... seriously this cover starts such throught.... 2guys... lieing down next to each other..... maybe hoshino did that for Girl fans (...)
 

youffie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I dont know why but while looking on this cover I have a word in my mind "Gay"... seriously this cover starts such throught.... 2guys... lieing down next to each other..... maybe hoshino did that for Girl fans (...)
I swear, my thoughts exactly :blink
 

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
the cover was good IMO, 2 main characters as focus.^_^
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That is an awesome cover. It accurately describes this arc, though the 69 position made me laugh out loud.
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Thanks for the picture! ^^

The first thing I saw was Kanda. The second was Timcanpy - a super round one. It makes me feel like rolling Timcanpy on the floor! ><

Actually, I thought that the cover would be that of Kanda and Alma, and I really thought that Allen was Alma until I got a better look at it. >"<
 

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Actually, I thought that the cover would be that of Kanda and Alma, and I really thought that Allen was Alma until I got a better look at it. >"<
I actually think it should be Kanda and Alma too.:) Nice to see Allen and Kanda together in a volume cover.xD And Timcanpy as well,u cute little fellow.xD
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
I would like to have a "like" button as in FB here in MH... xD

Thanks a lot for the cover pic. I LOVE IT!
Maybe it's the first cover with only Allen and Kanda?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Am I the only one who hurts to see this cover? I mean, seriously. First the color scheme, now the additional art. (A) Should've been Alma, not Allen, and (B) Why is Kanda dressed in the hard gay outfit? I swear, it doesn't look like anything else.
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
How do you know the color scheme?
Kanda's using his uniform isnt it?

Although, yep, Alma should be in that cover...
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ying_su: Well, it's been purple and black for every single cover done since August. It's kinda easy to guess.

Kanda's uniform? Oh God, it really is. *cries tears of blood with Darkie on DGD*

Congratulations, Hoshino. You have officially poked out my eye.
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
Still... i love the cover. :)
I must be purple and yellow xD but, Hoshino loves play with color so... you'll never be sure! :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This cover definitly has gay written all over it,but it's still nice,as i like the drawing style.
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
This cover definitly has gay written all over it,but it's still nice,as i like the drawing style.
im still glad... they dont hold hands.... but this cover should have Alma as the main factor... as its alma-kanda pasts... allen has not much to do with it...he is just a watcher which we see in few pages durring that past flasback... so kinda strange that allen got to end up together on cover (but it would be better if it was in different position and not 69... lieing on ground >_<) normal people might get nightmare from it XDXD
 

Sakamoto

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
im kinda happy to see the vol.20's cover but its kinda disappointing to me. I thought that Hoshino might draw more characters instead of focusing only 2.
Also yeah , im glad that they dun hold hands in the pic.. (im nt a yullen fan ^-^)
Probably vol.21 would be Earl and 14th :D?!!
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Volume 21 will probably feature Alma Karma since he's awakened now and he hasn't had a cover yet. But it depends on whether the Noah leave the North American Branch after the explosion or not.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well~
If the last chapter was going to be the last in volume, the lack of alma on cover may foreshadow that he will be even MORE important in the near future, that will earn him spot on NEXT cover =)
...cuz if you think about it, 14th appearance should've been more important than alma. technically. not that it was. at all. lol. =]
color scheme, color scheme.
Am i the only one who can't figure out where the color version is? cuz all i get is the black and whie pixelated one.....
Hoshino like Yullen. end of story =D
 
Top