Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Gadwin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This is for DragonMoonZ



Credit to the original poster of these images "rhapsody blue"
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't get enough of this cover... It couldn't be any better. ; I might buy this volume in Japanese just for the cover, augh.
 

Gadwin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol we will get this cover in the US version by the end of the year, as much as i like this cover.. i cant wait for when i see it as the US version
 

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
This is for DragonMoonZ



Credit to the original poster of these images "rhapsody blue"
Muchas gracias senior Gadwin:)
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Now Rikei has a crush on Lenalee, too?:3
 

luna_wolf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
237
Reaction score
23
Gender
Female
Country
England
wow this cover has to be my fave one now XD
yey cross!
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
No HQ cover and extras yet...?
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hey, thanks for the scan!
I think it's well done, it's a proper HQ scan ^^
I'll wait patiently for the extras ^^
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
This is the best i can do, sorry ^^':


Cover (redid):



Undercover:



Question/Answer:




Extras:








Ps: If you want something particulary, just ask ^^
 
Last edited:

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
God, those extras with Cross really, really scare and confuse me. ;;;

I wonder if someone would be willing to translate this one? I don't think anyone did for the last volume.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Here comes the all times HiRez FullCover Provider! (Yes I'm talkin' about myself ^^)
So I thought I should dig up on the net... On my friends old archives... On my personal garbage... And I collected all the D.Gray-man Volumes Covers! Here they are!:

D.Gray-man Volume Covers
Vol. 01: Opening
Vol. 02: Old Man of the Land and Aria of the Night Sky
Vol. 03: The Rewinding City
Vol. 04: Carnival
Vol. 05: Announcement
Vol. 06: Delete
Vol. 07: Crossroad
Vol. 08: Crimson Snow
Vol. 09: Nightmare Paradise
Vol. 10: Noah's Memory
Vol. 11: Rouge Stage
Vol. 12: Poker
Vol. 13: The Voice of Darkness


Vol. 14: Once Everyone Has Returned

*New*​
 
Last edited:

doobious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, this is my first time catching DGM covers, and I gotta say, amazing stuff here. I think 10 catches my eye the most
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
These are all really good. But I can't seem to open up the image for volume 9.
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Volume 15 will be released soon!
Since it has chapters from 139 to 149, I guess the cover will have the Generals and maybe Lulu Bell/Lv.4 Akuma...
For the love of God, let the generals be in that cover! SOKARO without mask! Klaud with Lau Shimin activated!
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Any idea when we can expect the cover art to be released?
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well, according to s-book store, the volume is released on 2008/06/04 so we can expect the cover to appear some days before or some days later. The volume 14 cover was on the Internet days before the volume was released, but the cover of #13 delayed a bit.
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I don't like the cover for vol.15
I like the artwork but it's not in relationship with what happens in the volume...I prefered a cover with all the generals and Lulu Bell...
 
Top