- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
this sounds great, can't wait to see zezu guy 
thanks shrimpy

thanks shrimpy

>>318
ガゼルが自己紹介してるんじゃなくて、ローズさんが少し知ってて説明してる
これは協会内でもある程度上の者しか知らない情報 らしい
>>331
>>334
俺の好きなエムゼロと初恋が終わりそうだから、何となくトリップつけてみただけw
>>344
あくまでもキリ達を逃がすのが目的
>>351
"ガゼルメンバー"と呼ばれる11人のガゼルの1人・・・
"ガゼル"という組織を創った者達の一人です━━!!
シスター達ってフレアは知らないっぽいから、それで何とかなりそうなもんだけどね
来週は、
ガゼル「俺はトロイに感染しているか見ただけで判別できる。この能力を ライブラ と呼んでいる」
って展開になると予想

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL俺はトロイに感染しているか見ただけで判別できる。この能力を ライブラ と呼んでいる
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Flare... Drain... Libre... I'm gonna assume Komi is an FF fan.
this part I read as the Gazelles are now prioritizing targeting Kiri above the Sisters as he is immune to Troi.トロイに感染しない人間は、シスターよりも優先して消せ といわれているようだ
they seem to have orders to kill anyone without troi as the top priority
if you read the spoiler (and it's true),very good for heim to show some great guardian skills
you can't be seriousif you read the spoiler (and it's true),
he doesn't get any time to show off at all...he's struck down immediately (quite possibly killed)
I don't see any point by saying a character hasn't any meaning because he says almost nothing in his introduction, it's just an introduction. I never said heim will be a main character but I wouldn't be suprised if the guy isn't taken out yet but as you said, that's up to the authorheim is not a major character, there was really no need to prolong him in the comic. He didn't do anything but say "okay" and had no backstory! For what it's worth, I don't see him coming back. but it's anyone's guess, up to the author.


HAHAHAHAHAHA agreed.bunshindattebayo said:The new villain looks like Axel....................from Kingdom Hearts II