Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
this sounds great, can't wait to see zezu guy :)

thanks shrimpy
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States

>>318
ガゼルが自己紹介してるんじゃなくて、ローズさんが少し知ってて説明してる
これは協会内でもある程度上の者しか知らない情報 らしい

>>331
>>334
俺の好きなエムゼロと初恋が終わりそうだから、何となくトリップつけてみただけw

>>344
あくまでもキリ達を逃がすのが目的

>>351
"ガゼルメンバー"と呼ばれる11人のガゼルの1人・・・
"ガゼル"という組織を創った者達の一人です━━!!


シスター達ってフレアは知らないっぽいから、それで何とかなりそうなもんだけどね

来週は、
ガゼル「俺はトロイに感染しているか見ただけで判別できる。この能力を ライブラ と呼んでいる」
って展開になると予想
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
rhaps thanks, seems you like double arts a lot too :)

hmmm the new villain looks creepy and strange in that picture - feathers
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
俺はトロイに感染しているか見ただけで判別できる。この能力を ライブラ と呼んでいる
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Flare... Drain... Libre... I'm gonna assume Komi is an FF fan.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
FF fan?! You mean kingdom hearts fan!! I've been saying it all along!
Plus that thing looks just like a heartless!
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, maybe he should have tried to get a position at Gangan instead.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Flare... Drain... Libre... I'm gonna assume Komi is an FF fan.
Let's hope he doesn't flake out on his deadlines every time a new FF game is released.:XD
トロイに感染しない人間は、シスターよりも優先して消せ といわれているようだ
they seem to have orders to kill anyone without troi as the top priority
this part I read as the Gazelles are now prioritizing targeting Kiri above the Sisters as he is immune to Troi.

though that sounds interesting if the Gazelles are out to kill anyone who is immune to Troi - does that mean Kiri might not the only one?
I'm also wondering - if the Gazelles are killing those who cure Troi and those who are immune to Troi, could it be that the Gazelles are from a race that's immune to Troi and want to make sure that the other race is wiped out?
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
One more picture


 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
the new villains looks pretty cool and very dangerous if you ask me

very good for heim to show some great guardian skills
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
dam that villian looks badass
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
very good for heim to show some great guardian skills
if you read the spoiler (and it's true),
he doesn't get any time to show off at all...he's struck down immediately (quite possibly killed)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
if you read the spoiler (and it's true),
he doesn't get any time to show off at all...he's struck down immediately (quite possibly killed)
you can't be serious

did I believe we finally had a good guardian, normal guy to help out our duo. Well anyway I'll wait for the chapter and even then you might never know. Imo introducing heim will certainly have some meaning, though I hope it won't be death
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Raw...

Heim, nooooooooooooooo ;_;
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
since raw is out, no spoiler tags?

Well I don't think

Heim is dead... He is prolly seriously injured but I really can't believe if they'll let the guy be finished. Maybe the guy will come back in. But the new villain looks pretty bad ass
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Depends on the general consensus of the thread /shrug

Heim looked younger in this chapter...

And LOL @ "Let's Cooking"
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
heim is not a major character, there was really no need to prolong him in the comic. He didn't do anything but say "okay" and had no backstory! For what it's worth, I don't see him coming back. but it's anyone's guess, up to the author.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
heim is not a major character, there was really no need to prolong him in the comic. He didn't do anything but say "okay" and had no backstory! For what it's worth, I don't see him coming back. but it's anyone's guess, up to the author.
I don't see any point by saying a character hasn't any meaning because he says almost nothing in his introduction, it's just an introduction. I never said heim will be a main character but I wouldn't be suprised if the guy isn't taken out yet but as you said, that's up to the author
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just enjoyed Heim cause he didn't look like Komi's usual characters :p
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
The new villain looks like Axel....................from Kingdom Hearts II
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
I'm in the "Heim ain't dead till we see a funeral" camp. He wouldn't say something like "I'm confident in my skills" and then die so easily.:notrust

And I hate to say this but the new Gazelle is one of the coolest character concepts ever... the other two were bumbling clowns, but this one looks really dangerous and unbeatable. My guess is Kiri will somehow convince the Sisters to use his power, or Team Falzen will swoop in in the next chapter (how many days has it been since they set out?).

bunshindattebayo said:
The new villain looks like Axel....................from Kingdom Hearts II
HAHAHAHAHAHA agreed.
 
Top