- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
what I believed and told, it would be too sad to let him die for no reason eventuallyYay, Heim is still alive T_T

what I believed and told, it would be too sad to let him die for no reason eventuallyYay, Heim is still alive T_T

*pumps fist* do I know my shonen tropes or what?XD I guess he won't be going with Elle and Kiri though...I don't think he's going to be healed enough.Yay, Heim is still alive T_T
Says who?it also means that there is going to be a definite ending without going obnoxiously long, unlike mangas like onepiece (no offense)
well... problem is, we still don't know Flare much. It can be more than a simple ability to boost strenght and immunity. And don't forget, Kiri also has that artistic ability! (Honestly, most shonen main char has only 1 ability, like Naruto with Kyubi inside him, Luffy with his gomu gomu fruit)but i dont get how they can make this an adventure manga with kiri having only one ability, elraine having none, and them two having one obvious fatal weakness...that all the bad guys know about

I agree with you, I think it's the feeling we're supposed to haveElle has been narrating in past tense since chapter 1. Her narration paused in the last couple of chapters, but started up again in the last few pages of the latest chapter. Some of us have noticed that it sounds a bit ominous. (I think from chapter 2 where Elle says "I will always consider meeting your family as one of the greatest honors of my life")
I think that what we're seeing now is a long flashback. Eventually the story will catch up to the point that Elle is narrating from, and then continue on in "real-time".
Yeah I know,I also played X-2.haha, I just thought of it myself and edited my post 10 hours laterXD Great minds think alike!
he's not dead, he just uh... went home! yeah! and if you play X-2 right, you can get him back:3
So even if Elle "dies", I.E. disappears completely, she may not be really gone and can be brought back. (unless Komi decides to do an Aerith on her) and maybe her death causes Kiri to do something desperate like make a deal with the devil.
I immediately thought of Zezu, but his hair doesn't have attacky bits. He's got the pretty boy thing going though.*stops to think* Double arts is very much like FFX.
Who would be Double arts "seymour" then? Does anyone have a hair style ridiculous enough to be him?
...okay off the ffx subject....(but expect me to compare every single chapter with a ffx moment! haha).....but Elle kinda looks/acts like Yuna.
...*is shot*


but I think Komi has a definite conclusion in mind. One thing I am worried about is whether Elle will live to see it...
I immediately thought of Zezu, but his hair doesn't have attacky bits. He's got the pretty boy thing going though.
...this is giving me stupid ideas for DA/FFX crossover fanart.Isn't there a part in the game where Yuna wakes up in a hurry and has bed hair?
*cough* anyway, back to DA...It sure feels like forever between chaptersbut I think Komi has a definite conclusion in mind. One thing I am worried about is whether Elle will live to see it...
*runs away*
~koenosaki
The spoiler guy may be commenting on something; not sureどんな辛い世界の闇の中でさえ きっとあなたは輝いて~
The next one is from someone else; I don't know if the picture is reliable since it seems somewhat suspicious that the text ink is darker than the rest of the picture.前のレスは関係ないので気にしないで下さいw
物語の流れは
協会本部に報告し、町を出る事を決意→スイ合流→三人で出発
初恋もM0もなくなってしまったので、夕食とったら詳細書きますねw
来週
祭り準備終了した夜、キリ宅でこれ以上待てないからミリティアをこっちから迎えに行くとキリ宣言
ヘイムさんが護衛になるというけど傷口イタタですぐ座り込む
窓の外で聞いてたスイ「アタシがついてくよ」
来週
1枚![]()
