- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 565
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
agreeed.. Sui is the best character ever I've seen in short time lol... her fighting style is awesome I loove it
damm everyone character design looks great!<3
Farran wtfpwned Avro lool hmm his fighting style reminds me of Kung Fu - Tiger Style.. noot sure
anyyways I loove this great chapter... can't wait for scan and next chapter ><
damm everyone character design looks great!<3
Farran wtfpwned Avro lool hmm his fighting style reminds me of Kung Fu - Tiger Style.. noot sure
anyyways I loove this great chapter... can't wait for scan and next chapter ><
veery true Luffy is awesomeBAM! That is a word! Such a good punch, I haven´t seen since Ruffy´s instant victory about Bellamy!
yea sui is farran's new stalker xDI think Sui is in Love now...XD
.
. If only Mink had heard that
!