Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

kaloo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
204
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It does now! :P I do like the way they look in the suit and gown on that page though. And Sui's doodle is so crappy it's awesome.
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
those spoilers are awesome! i really cant wait for the new chapter thie week! oh and Sui's story is supposed to out be in Akamaru Jump today(it's already the 8th there) i cant wait for that either.
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Oh yeah, I wonder if there will be any RAW for that...
 

No_Comxxx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
nice pic guts!!
elle look good in gawn and so kiri :XD
waaa...Sui maybe jealous looking them together
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
This chapter was just awesome lol.
I liked so much what suit Kiri wanted to have, it was coolness lol.
We also learnt that there are actually 11 Gazelle's head, or more like were since 5 are already dead.
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
has there been any news on the special Sui chapter from Akamaru Jump?
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really liked the ending of the new chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. I think once they learn to fight, the series will pick up.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I liked the chapter but has its level of filler.
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
just a quick update from the DA tankoubon on amazon.co.jp
it's currently ranked #68 in sales
and is currently rated at 3 out of 5 stars after 30 votes
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
things aren't looking too bad then for a first volume on amazon. with any luck it'll rise more with the release of volume 2 in.... early october
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aww poo no new chapter... this week, but where's the special Sui chapter?
i've heard barely a peep about it lately.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
akamaru jump's rarely scanned outside of the occasional one shot or closing chapter, so i'd be surprised if it turns up, but who knows we might get lucky
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
so, Chapter 20... did Elle end up wearing her own design? Because that's obviously not Kiri's design... and most definitely not Sui's:XD
I wonder why she seems so upset about it though.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought it was Kiri's design.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Kiri - sorry, Kili's design (I guess I shoulda started calling him that) was a plain T-shirt and jeans for Elle and a fancy coat for himself:XD I think Sui was saying that Elle's design was tons better than Kili's too... but we never got to see what Elle designed for Kili...
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought it was Kiri's design.
Nah, Kiri was pouting b/c his designs weren't chosen so he kept his original clothes.

I really liked the chapter though. I absolutely love the humor and the art of this series. Maybe we'll get a good more than one chapter fight soon to top it off.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Probably after they develop their style.
 

Quetz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
496
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, the author pretty much has to give us a fight to showcase the new fighting style once the training is complete.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What I'm really curious about is the promise Farran mentioned about in chapter 20, it kinda does seem that his promise may have some link to the Gazelle that Zezu was talking to at the end of chapter 20. I might be thinking too hard, however. :p
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
well i think whomever the promise was to, it's obvious what he was granted for it eh. knowing how it goes it'll be some sorta tragedy involving the death of someone he cares about though
 
Top