llamapie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
1,384
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Well, I don't know if he could refuse the position so I guess he is one of the Angels from one of the 6 destroyed universes. Though, both Whis and the Grand Priest knew about him and didn't do anything, so I guess if he doesn't directly intervene in mortal affairs, it's OK, but since he is now helping fight Moro, maybe they will do something to maybe punish him?Well, we will see, I'm actually more curious about what Merus is that if Goku will actually learn Ultra-instinct, since I doubt he would master it this arc.
I don't think true mastery will ever happen since it is a win condition. It will probably be very time-limited like kaio ken was originally. I would say there is a realm where Angels hail from. He may be one of them.
 

costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't think true mastery will ever happen since it is a win condition. It will probably be very time-limited like kaio ken was originally. I would say there is a realm where Angels hail from. He may be one of them.
I think he will master it eventually, since there will probably be tougher enemies after Moro, plus he will eventually face Beerus again.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed Thought's on the Chapter? Didn't think Goku would make it back to Earth before Vegeta would,though naturally,this doesn't mean anything as to who finishes this fight with Moro. I'm thinking Goku,but i'd love for Vegeta's Yardrat Techniques to be the deciding factor.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,312
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I gotta say, it's kinda absurd that goku would struggle to find earth. And it's also absurd that when he did find it it was due to krillin's ki. Gohan is a bit of a punk but you'd think a sneeze from him would vastly exceed krillin's maximum output. Heck, a sneeze from piccolo should achieve just about that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed Thought's on the Chapter? Didn't think Goku would make it back to Earth before Vegeta would,though naturally,this doesn't mean anything as to who finishes this fight with Moro. I'm thinking Goku,but i'd love for Vegeta's Yardrat Techniques to be the deciding factor.
I am a bit behind. Will catch up this weekend most likely.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I am a bit behind. Will catch up this weekend most likely.
Whoops,sorry for spoiling you a little then. Let me know what you think once you're caught up. :verily
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
What if vegeta turns ss3 blue? Just kidding.
Vegeta went his way with his power up being somehow spirit related or something, wich it does seem like ui related...
I dont know. I was happy when vegeta turn kind ss2 blue. (It is what look it for me with the thing beyond ssb). I dont know if ill like if he has ui too.
Im not sure if it was said on manga or anime that goku ui omen was defense related, if vegetas is attack related that would be a nice touch and a way for them to complete each other.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,136
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
I really do like the latest arc and latest chapter. Biggest Vegeta Fan boi around. So I'm ecstatic to see what the Prince of Sayians is capable of against Moro...

But isnt Moro's PL..inconsistent and annoying...I understand he can absorb lifeforce..but come on, he's had like 2-3 exception about his PL already..now his body is super strong lol
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Vegeta is about to get his ass kicked I'm calling it
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
wow what a shocker, so instead of finishing his opponent Vegeta pulled a Vegeta and now they are going to die :facepalm
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
wow what a shocker, so instead of finishing his opponent Vegeta pulled a Vegeta and now they are going to die :facepalm
Are there any raws or spoliers?
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
So Vegeta starts kicking ass then Moro gets a new form? Interesting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess this proves that Vegeta > Goku.
Yeah, Vegeta's new training paid off more, just disappointed that yet again its going up to Goku to save the day.
Just dont get why Vegeta had to toy with Moro and not just kill him, he did the same thing vs Frieza, he never learns
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, Vegeta's new training paid off more, just disappointed that yet again its going up to Goku to save the day.
Just dont get why Vegeta had to toy with Moro and not just kill him, he did the same thing vs Frieza, he never learns
That's because it has to be Goku that ends up being the strongest. We get hyped to see something new but then Goku ends up being the deciding factor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vegeta has always been out of reach for Goku so it's nice to see that he finally surpassed him.
 
Top