Shounen - Dragon Ball Super | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Which gods? It seems that the only ones that could give him trouble would be Beerus, Belmod and Quitela.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty good chapter, I wasn't expecting Merus to die already. Now Beerus and Whis will finally see Goku truly achieve Mui.

That whole Vegeta surpassing him topic is 6 feet under now.
Probably every god who is from another "top"-universe, as only the "weakest" universes were even participating.

I like this arc because it actually feels nostalgic.

First the Z-Fighters try, then lose. Afterwards Vegeta gets all cocky and gets screwed royally. And then Goku saves the day.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Probably every god who is from another "top"-universe, as only the "weakest" universes were even participating.

First the Z-Fighters try, then lose. Afterwards Vegeta gets all cocky and gets screwed royally. And then Goku saves the day.

I'm hoping Goku doesn't just beat him right away. There's some potential in a 1v1 since Whis and Beerus arrived.

lol Vegeta won't be happy with this one.

Last edited:

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland

That's pretty much why i've been enjoying this one a lot too. Got me so nostalgic at some corners,it was insane. Gave me lots of flashbacks to the Cell Saga this Arc i gotta say.

See many people critic and poke at DB for "repeating" itself in this way but i really don't care anymore, just enjoy the slugfest and fanboy your favorites. No matter how much or less they do.

Last edited:

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
3 minutes left for namek explosion. Oh wait. Wrong planet. The same actions from goku, the lava part feels almost the same...
Well... ill wait for the talk no jutsu.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Watch as Goku lets Moro go and he blows up the planet.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol Vegeta surpassed Goku for like 2 chapters and is now far behind him.

Sooooooo, Goku > Beerus now?

Meh chapter.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lol Vegeta surpassed Goku for like 2 chapters and is now far behind him.
Vegeta didn't surpass Goku at any time during this arc.
Strengthwise Vegeta is now a Yamcha compared to Goku. Even before the completed UI.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Vegeta didn't surpass Goku at any time during this arc.
Depends how you take Piccolo and Goku saying her surpassed him a bit.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Depends how you take Piccolo and Goku saying her surpassed him a bit.
Vegeta simply had a technical advantage. Strengthwise, he is pitiful.
Pretty sure by now Goku has to power down to match Vegeta before they are doing a fusion dance. As sad as that sounds.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Pretty sure by now Goku has to power down to match Vegeta before they are doing a fusion dance. As sad as that sounds.
They are relative in SSBE. It's when Goku pulls out MUI the power gap increases.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don't think there is much of a debate to be had here, Goku almost always had the jump on Vegeta in terms of strength and transformations. It's happened numerous times over the course of the series, Goku is pretty much always ahead of him and once he manages to catch up and they appear to be equal for a bit there is a new transformation or technique that gives Goku the edge over him again forcing him to grow more and again to catch up.

The one time Goku was definitely below Vegeta, if not for the Kaioken Technique, was when the latter and Nappa showed up to invade and take over the Earth in early DBZ. Goku had to rely on his Kaioken to match Vegeta's strength at the time and even then barely managed to win if not for Gohan and Krillin showing up. After that, when we began to close in on the Namek Saga and Frieza, is when Goku started to overtake him. Gravity Training raised his power far above Vegeta's and once the Saga neared its end Goku achieved the Super Saiyan Transformation.

If not for the existence of 7-3 in this Arc then Vegeta would've indeed succeeded to defeat Moro,not because he was stronger than his adversary but because his technique was a straight counter to said adversaries key power/s. Goku on the other hand wanted to rely on Ultra Instinct since it would boost his strength, his reflexes and speed which would be perfect to avoid the Energy Absorption of Moro. Which,if not for Moro's immense power would've worked even, with Sign at that. Or at least that was Merus original plan when he began to train Goku in the Time Chamber.

Vegeta simply had a technical advantage. Strengthwise, he is pitiful.
It's a shame that the Janemba Movie wasn't canon,otherwise i had said that he had to before back when they first fused into Super Saiyan Gogeta.

• Hug
Reactions: Sky

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Watch as Goku lets Moro go and he blows up the planet.
WOW
i was being sarcastic i never thought Goku would actually let Moro go especially after the guy has kill hundreds of billions of people in just 1 month, for Goku to just give him a senzu and ask him to never do it again WOW this is beyond dumb, i can't believe DBS is doing this shit again especially after Whis warned Goku before, i mean Goku killed Frieza because he had learned his lesson of keeping letting villains go, but now its like back to square one, the dumbass that is Goku is doing the same shit again and letting go someone who is far more dangerous than Frieza.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
WOW
i was being sarcastic i never thought Goku would actually let Moro go especially after the guy has kill hundreds of billions of people in just 1 month, for Goku to just give him a senzu and ask him to never do it again WOW this is beyond dumb, i can't believe DBS is doing this shit again especially after Whis warned Goku before, i mean Goku killed Frieza because he had learned his lesson of keeping letting villains go, but now its like back to square one, the dumbass that is Goku is doing the same shit again and letting go someone who is far more dangerous than Frieza.
Chapter's out?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Chapter's out?
Not officially but

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Toyotaro basically copying every single thing we have seen before, lol...

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't understand why people are so shocked to see goku to give Moro a senzu. The guy spared veggies to give energy to freeza to give a senzu to cell to fight gohan.

Last edited:

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I don't understand why people are so shocked to see goku to give Moro a senzu. The guy spared veggies to give energy to freeza to give a senzu to cell to fight gohan.
Goku learned his lesson during the fight with Frieza, thats why he killed him and made a promise to himself that he wont be soft anymore, even when he fought Zamasu he fought him with the intent to kill and he even tried to erase Zamasu from existence, but now its like all that development has taken a backseat and Goku reverted back to being stupid

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Goku learned his lesson during the fight with Frieza, thats why he killed him and made a promise to himself that he wont be soft anymore, even when he fought Zamasu he fought him with the intent to kill and he even tried to erase Zamasu from existence, but now its like all that development has taken a backseat and Goku reverted back to being stupid
The fight against gold freeza or the first fight against freeza. if this is the first fight, he was gentle with her giving him a senzu.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
The fight against gold freeza or the first fight against freeza. if this is the first fight, he was gentle with her giving him a senzu.
vs Golden Frieza, Whis has been training Goku to be more ruthless and Vegeta to be more gentle, thats why this turn of events makes no sense since Goku is no longer so naive anymore

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The fuck? Why? I mean, goku has done this sort of thing but moro is not even a proper martial artist or someone goku would enjoy fighting. Moro uses magic shenanigans to drink the universe. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
The fuck? Why? I mean, goku has done this sort of thing but moro is not even a proper martial artist or someone goku would enjoy fighting. Moro uses magic shenanigans to drink the universe. This makes no sense whatsoever.
Tell me about it, and it looks like Moro got more abilities from Merus after senzu regen, now he has the power of an angel

Last edited by a moderator: