Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation
Heh, you're lucky I had some free time this weekend...
So here's the beginning of the story!
MQ Raw (provided by rykarreolacr) to be found here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/22637072/Dragon_Fall_01.zip.html
About the translation, I did my own translation of God's new name (Diox-> Godh), so you can understand it better. In fact, oddly enough in this series, you'll get the jokes behind this chapter's new names without me even having to explain anything...
So, enjoy!
Dragon Fall #1 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)
------------
Page 2
Our story begins when a foreign object from outer space falls upon a green-bluey planet we all pretty much know. And nothing will be the same anymore!
The beginning
Page 3
No text
Page 4
Sign: Beware of dog (don't step on it!)
Katakana on wall:"Comemela, Pepe"="Eat my d**k, Pepe"
Katakana on wall:"Pepito, capullo, oe, oe, oe"="Pepito, lucky bastard, yay, yay, yay"
Door-Knock! Knock!
Gohan-Who will it be?*
Katakana on wall:"Mamon"="sucker"
Katakana on floor:"Caca"="poop"
*Note: Well-known sentence, overused in this kind of scenes
Page 5
Gohan-Ah!
Gohan-Say, little one, are you lost?
Page 6
Gohan-Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! It hurts!
Gohan-Fgrrssjj! Damn kid...! Who do you think you are?
Gohan-You don't attack people as you please!
Gohan-Uf!
Gohan-The little hooligan!
Page 7
Gohan-The big asshole!
Arrow: Yep, Chun Gohan's in an outrage of fury.
Goku-Ow! Guh! Ow! Ouch.
Note: As we saw in the last chapter, Soson Goku's the man when it comes to screw up houses.
Page 8
Goku-Kkkk...
Gohan-Argn!
Gohan-My house, damn it...
Gohan-I'm gonna have to rebuild it, and it will be such a slow heavy work...
Gohan-I'm too old for these things!
Note: Fuck! Debris are still falling!
Gohan-Uh?
*"Crunch": The sound of a brain getting cracked, losing a huge quantity of encephalic mass
Page 9
Gohan-No! Make it quick, please!
Goku-Grandfather?
Goku-Where am I?
After all this mess, Chun Gohan decided to adopt the 'stupid' (lined out) confused kid in his house, naming him as Soson Goku and assigning him 'the worst' (lined out) some of the house's tasks. That way, he lived 'enslavedly' (lined out) happily there with his new grandfather, until a doomed Halloween night, when...
Page 10
Goku-Grandfather, I have pee-pee...!
Gohan-Alright, you can go out. But don't forget you have to serve dinner soon...
Text on book: Learn japanese in 3 weeks
Gohan-What now? Which new calamity might fall upon this house?
Page 11
Yes, in that doomed night was revealed Soson Goku's ability to turn into a terrible beast that... that... Well, whatever...
Goku-Huba!!
After his grandfather's disappearance, Soson Goku, who came back to normal, kept on living in the remains of the house, which he fixed to the best of his abilities...
His life went by easily and relaxedly until, some day...
Page 12
Wilma-Looks like there's an individual inside there, but his brain activity is slim to none...
Wilma-So, he must be sleeping it out...
Wilma-Good!
Wilma-Here I go!
Wilma-I'll take this stone away to help my way in.
Wilma-He didn't even wake up. This'll be too easy.
Wilma-Ball-scanner on...
Wilma-Found it!
Wilma-How nice! How nice!
Page 13
Wilma-Oops! What am I doing? It'll be no good if he wakes up!
Goku-Jrrzz! Murmm!...
Wilma-What... what was that?
Wilma-I got what I wanted. Let's make a run for it...
Sound: Run, run!
Wilma-Kiiiiiin!!
Goku-Uh? What?... Who? I've just dreamt someone was around here...
Goku-Ah! My grandfather! It isn't here!
Goku-Sniff! Sniff! Someone has really been around here!
Note: Shoot, and he seemed stupid...
Page 14
Goku-Sniff! Sniff! He's gone that way! He can still be seen...!
Goku-Come here! Don't go away!
Wilma-Ow!
Page 15
Goku-Owowow! Ow! It hurts so much! What a hard thiing...!
Wilma-Help meeee! I can't stand up!
Goku-Who are you? Why do you have a shell?
Wilma-(I'd rather not stand against this wild beast.)
Goku-Ah! He had eaten a sir...!
Goku-Mmm...!
Goku-No, it's a lady...
Page 16
Wilma-Are you happy now? You've blinded out my Mecha-Suit! Now I'll have to manage without it!
Goku-But... who are you? And why were you inside that Meka-whatever...?
Goku-And why did you want to take my grandfather away? Huh?
Wilma-Now I only have left a couple of vehicles without weaponry nor armour! You've screwed it big time, you know? You are a brute!
Page 17
Goku-You... You're the one who turned my grandfather into a ball!
Wilma-Well... I... can't remember me ever doing something like... What grandfather?
Box: My grandfather. We lived together in his house till one night everything collapsed while I was sleeping, and when I woke up I found that ball and a note...
Note: I'm your grandfather. I've been turned into this. Please, watch over me and never leave this place.
Goku-So aren't you the witch that destroyed our house and enchanted my grandfather?
Wilma-Me?
Goku-You have special powers, right?
Wilma-Well, in fact, I do have some power you don't... But I've never used it against anyone!
Wilma-He, he.
Goku-Ah! Then, you are a good witch! Aren't you?
Page 18
Goku-And why did you want to take my grandfather away?
Goku-Maybe to turn him back into a human?
Wilma-(Guess I'm gonna have to explain it to him, or I won't see the end of it...)
Wilma-For starters, look at this...!
Goku-Ah! Are them more enchanted sirs?
Wilma-No, fool, they are the Kehu-ron balls!
Box: These balls are eight in total, plus a white one. The legend has it that they belonged to Godh, who used them in his billiard games, until his heart condition kept him from doing so. Then, he imbued the balls with the power, when gathered, to summon the great dragon Kehu-ron, who has the ability to grant a wish, whatever it may be, to whoever summoned him. His power is limitless.
[br]
Posted on: June 12, 2006, 05:24:56 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Goku-And how does any of that relate to my grandfather?
Wilma-It doesn't! It doesn't relate at all!
Wilma-Mmmm... Look, if you lend me that ball, I promise I'll ask Kehu-ron to give you your grandfather back. Deal?
Goku-Deal!
Wilma-(No... It can't be that easy. It must be a trick! He can't be that stupid...! There must be something wrong with that ball!)
Wilma-Er... How about you coming with me and carrying it yourself? It'd be safer to you...
Goku-Deal!
Wilma-Either he's a dumbass or he's more clever than me...!
Wilma-Well, then we'll go together. I'll have to get us a vehicle to carry the two of us...
Goku-Deal!
Wilma-By the way, I still don't know your name. What is it?
Goku-Soson Goku.
Wilma-Yeah, pretty logical. My name's Wilma...
Goku-Wilma! Ha ha ha, like the Flintstones' !
Note: Shoot, and he seemed stupid! (again)
Page 20
Wilma-Now I'll get a vehicle, and you'll see there is no magic business in it...
Wilma-This is a molecular pill. They're produced by the Pill Corporation. Inside it you can store any product previously miniaturized through an industrial process. Do you understand?
Goku-No.
Wilma-Doesn't matter. If we water the pill now with cold water, it'll stimulate the altered molecules and the product will recover its original size. You'll see...
Wilma-I always carry on me a thermos with cold water, and another one that warms the water and keeps it hot, you need them to handle these pills...
Wilma-Watch the reaction, now the pill will unmaterialize and the vehicle will dilate.
Wilma-Now you'll see what a masterpiece of technology appears right before your eyes... he he he!
Page 21
Wilma-I don't get it! According to the catalogue, in the G-5 one there should be a four wheeler!
Wilma-And what will be here?
Wilma-Magazines?
Wilma-This is the pill where my *G$%>00 father hides his porn mags!!!
Wilma-And what will I do now? I only have another pill with a vehicle!
Wilma-Yes, here it is! The V-7 one. But it's a motorboat. It's not bad, but you need a fluvial path!
Goku-Say, Wilma, here are a lot of pricks and balls and...
Wilma-Kids don't read this stuff!!
Goku-Ah!
Page 22
Wilma-We'd need a river to sail upon on the motorboard. Is there some river near here?
Goku-This way!
Goku-There!
Wilma-Oh my god, now we'll have to walk all to way to the plain to use the motorboat! What's gonna happen to us?
Goku-Why do you want to use the motorboat!
Wilma-To travel on long distances, you fool!
Wilma-Come on, let's get the equipment ready and collect this garbage back!
Page 23
That way, Wilma and Soson Goku begin their travel in search of the next Kehu-ron balls...
And, at least, they made it to the plain...
Wilma-4 hours... 4 hours down those horrible almost vertical slopes! I don't feel my feet anymore...!
Goku-You're a very delicate girl. You're lacking nourishment.
Wilma-Don't say bullshit!
Wilma-Well, now we can bring out the motorboat. Let's look for a clear area.
Wilma-Here, we'll just have to get it on the water. I'll seize this chance to fill up the thermos...
Wilma-Uh?
Wilma-Wahoo! A vehicle! Someone that can take us by car, in a faster way!
Page 24
Wilma-Heeey! Heeeere! Stop, please!
Goku-Ah! What a big critter!
Yansha-Well! What do we have here? Can I take you anywhere?
Wilma-Yes, please, can you take both me and the brat to the coast?
Page 25
Yansha-Brat? What brat? I don't see any...
Yansha-Uh?
Goku-Look, Wilma, I've hurt the monster...!
Yansha-My truck! Damned shrimp! I'll kill hiim...!
Wilma-Easy! Easy!
Yansha-Anyway, let's see! Who are you?
Wilma-Well, my name's Wilma, and the kid's Soson Goku. We're going to the coast to meet someone...
Yansha-Well, you're lucky, I'm going that way. My name's Eneryansha.
Goku-What? Energyzer?
Yansha-No! It's Eneryansha! I'm so fed up with that question!
Page 26
Yansha-I'm heading exactly for the Duende Tarugo's house, a somewhat weird guy. You can get any thing from him, as long as you have a fitting trade currency...
Goku-Look, it's one of those magazines that...
Wilma-What does this mean?!
Note: Shoot, what a repressed girl!
Yansha: That... you see, that's the kind of goods the Duende Tarugo loves. I have a full load of that stuff in the truck.
Wilma-(I see... So these mags are the trade currency... Well, with my mags I might get something off that guy...)
Wilma-Well, alright, let's get on the truck! Forgive my rudeness, ok?
Page 27
Wilma-Is your truck ok?
Goku-What is a truck?
Yansha-Well, the damage doesn't seem that big, it might run without too much trouble.
Yansha-Very well! Get on, and let's hit the road...!
Wilma-And... do you mind if I call you Yansha, for short?
Yansha-I don't care...
Wilma-(The ball-scanner points toward the same direction we are going to...)
Wilma-How nice! That Duende Tarugo is in our way to where we want to go!
Goku-What is a "tarugo"?
Yansha-(Now she's way too happy... My gosh, what's wrong with this girl?)
Page 28
A couple of hours later...
Yansha-Uff! This is making me sweat...!
Wilma-Say, there is a lot of room in this truck, right?
Yansha-Yes, it has everything you could think of, you'd say it's my home...
Yansha-In the back side of the cabin, I have a fridge and a portable stove for my meals, besides a handy pill kit. I'm almost self-sufficient.
Goku-And what is this?
Yansha-Nooooooo!! Don't touch that button!
Page 29
Opt.-What am I doing here? I must fight the deadly Decepticons!*
Opt.-I'll get the matrix!
Goku-Oh, it was for that...
*Note: Really bad voice acting.
Page 30
Yansha-I'll kill this brat! I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill hiim!
Text on hammer: I hurt
Wilma-Hit him! Hit him!
And the journey resumes, at a slightly slower pace...
Wilma-Say, why are you coming with us, despite not having the truck anymore?
Yansha-Because I'm taking the packet to the Duende Tarugo and...
Yansha-The packet!
Yansha-Arrgg!
After this... ehem... stupid interruption, the journey goes on...
Page 31
And a scene we knew, repeats itself...
Wilma-I can't bear it!
Wilma-The coast! At last!
Wilma-Come on, we're almost there!
Yansha-That is the Duende's house!
Du.Ta.-Mmm, looks like they're coming towards here...
Note: more Soson Goku and the Duende Tarugo to come next month!
------------