Dragon Fall

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

It's true, it looks so cool like that! So fast! :amuse

Edit: in page 42, the word 'time' was missing. Yep, I'm such a nit-picky one :p
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

I'm romanian so my english grammer may not be perfect but isn't this
I've only got left the fucking monkey!]
suposed to be
I only have left this fucking monkey!]
 

Kilik

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

actually wouldn't that make more sense as "I only have this fucking monkey left!"?
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

yeah , it sound better and makes sense...
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

or even: "This is all the fucking money I've got left!" :smile-big
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Well I can change it anytime...psd files 2 win. Well it takes a lot of time. I guess I wont finish it before monday...I almost did the first 10 pages and its a bit time-consuming...but lets see whats possible
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

K , can't wait to read it , i read the translation with the raw next to it *damn me* , but i'm steal eager to see it , maybe we'll do other chapters to?*this is a special chapter not included in the storyline*
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

I guess we can do more of it. Its incredible funny and entertaining.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

des said:
I guess we can do more of it. Its incredible funny and entertaining.
Wait till you see first chapter XD Funny as hell

vlado said:
*this is a special chapter not included in the storyline*
It is a special chapter, but you can include it in the story line later on, as a matter of fact, if you don't include it, the story won't make any sense.
The right way to read Dragon Fall is this one:

- From "Dragon Fall 01" to "Dragon Fall 30"
- "Dragon Fall Special 0"
- "Dragon Fall Special 00"
- From "Dragon Fall 31" to "Dragon Fall 38"
- "Super Dragon Fall Turbo 1"
- From "Dragon Fall Turbo 39" to "Dragon Fall Turbo 47"
- "Dragon Fall GTI Summer Special"
- "Dragon Fall GTI Special 2"

It's really confusing, I know...
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Alright, reread the raw yesterday and spotted some tiny remarks I had overseen, so I added them in pages 7,10,15 and 51. Also, did some fine tuning in Trakatranks' speech in page 14, and Gohan's speech in page 32. Everything else is ultimately fine (though, if the order of the words sounds weird in English, you may rearrange them)...
And that order rykarreolacr said is almost fine, but he doesn't want to believe me when I say #0 came out first and is in fact the first one... :amuse
But I'll probably end it in chapter 30, because it ends a cycle and because thinking of translating #00 gives me the creeps... and isn't worth it.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

I know chapter 0 came first... but it fits perfectly after chapter 30...

I think you should translate till chapter 24, after that, it's just... weird. Like a mixture of Evangelion, Back to the Future, random horror movies, and some more crazy shit.
I think the authors started smoking to much pot...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Oh cool I got almost 20 pages finished now...gonna look into the changes you made later.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Way to go des! Looking forward to the release :grin
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Gg , oy ryka can you post the raws here?
So i can start cleaning...?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

Hrhr well I'll finish it soon, probably 2-3h till I can upload it :) Stay tuned.

Btw vlado, a somfg thank you too you because the cleaning would have taken forever for me...!
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

OOo , greate how many pages left?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

11 left and proofreading/wachting :)

But I am doing a little a Wc break at the moment :)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

lol , a wc break =)) , well when you finish it send me a pm with it and i'l prof it :D and edit what's necesary , altrough that my english isn't perfect so send it to khal to :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

If leecherboy is around at page 49 there is something standing right from the tv and there is no translation :)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Raw & Translation

(Haa, I can't login on weekends... :s)
You mean "¡Horreur!"? That's french for "The horror!"... Honestly, I assumed I didn't have to translate that... :amuse
 
Top