Dragon Fall

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 10 Raw & Translation

And here's another translation, cooked & served for your eyes only!
In case it doesn't look obvious enough by looking at the cover, in this chapter Vegetal wants YOU! (so, you know what to do xD)

Here's the raw: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113799

That "gift" in page 2 was some kind of magic genie from a really really old anime series (I think I saw it around 18 years ago), but I can't even remember how it was called...
And "that game" really brings back memories... I even bothered to look for the official names in the Limited & 4th editions, mind you... :amuse

So now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 10 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

(No new names in this chapter)

Page 2
Text on etiquette: To Vegetal
This time the tale's about a lettuce-like character, some very bad seeds and an even badder Vegetal. Doesn't it look like a gardener manual? Yet it isn't, it's about the most craziest series ever conceived by a human mind... well, not really.
You reap...

Page 3
Godh-All dumbasses down there, pay some attention! I'm Godh, on a live connection to your atrophied minds! The Puyajins have already arrived! They're in the ruins of the Duende Tarugo's house! Go there as soon as possible or everything will be lost! [Fuck!]
Godh-Soson Goku still can't make it, he'll be somewhat delayed, so you have to buy time and keep them busy! Go now!
Tarugo-[My home...]
Lancha-(What's this voice in my head? My schizophrenia is getting worse?)
Wilma-Shit! Did I give up on my wish for this?
Wilma-But well, let's go, I hope Soson Goku gets there soon!
Dredd-When you finish with the B-4 form, start signing the red notebook, a signature per page, that way we'll finish sooner, then I'll bring you the register so you write there your detailed bio, and then we'll get your fingerprints...
Goku-[Help me]

Page 4
Nappalm-Boss, I'm reading several groups of beings closing in at great speed!
Vegetal-Very good, I need to get some warming up after so many stupid turns!
Tarugo-I see them! I can see them! For all that is holy! My house, goddammit! My house!!
Someone-Don't worry, mr Duende, let us take care of this. And get off me at once, or we'll crash!

Page 5
Someone-Get your beard outta my face, you stinkin' ape!
Tarugo-Arf, arf, we've arrived! There they are!
Hair-Spiky.
TSP-Are they the Puyajins?
Yansha-There are only two of them, we got advantage!
Chiqrilin-Don't get cocky!

Page 6
Lancha-Wait a moment!
Lancha-Everybody freeze!
Lancha-How come this is starting without us?
Lancha-We bring Chun Gohan! Didn't you send us to retrieve him?
TSP-There's still someone left...!
TSP-Look, here they come!

Page 7
Wilma-We summoned the dragon and asked him to resurrect Soson Goku... but he isn't here yet... and I already feel terribly dirty!
Discolo-Me... blech! too...
Chiqrilin-That's bad news, right?
Yansha-Very bad!
Tarugo-Don't get so down, we aren't resourceless.
Lancha-You can bet your ass on it, geezer!
Someone-But when Soson Goku comes, should we hand him the leadership?
Someone-Man, I don't know...
Someone-That guy just doesn't make the cut to me!
Someone-Well, Discolo, you have some sorta charisma. What if you become the leader?
Discolo-Nobody adresses me that casually ever!
Vegetal-Hey, hey, hey! Wait a sec! Time out! Let's remember why we are here right now!
Discolo-[Gee, it's true]
TSP-[Yeah, what a lapsus!]

Page 8
Vegetal-I am prince Vegetal, from the planet with the same name, I belong to the Puyajin race, same as my underling, Nappalm, and between us two we'll beat you to a pulp and turn this planet into raw material to season a mixed grill! [Fuckers!]
Nappalm-Say, boss, that green dude... Ain't him from planet Vietnamek?
Vegetal-Now that you mention it...
Nappalm-Hwa hwa hwa! What's a weakling from Vietnamek doing around here? [I can't hold iiit!]
Vegetal-Those pea-faces are but a bunch of pacifist ecologist hippies! Where did this one pop out from? [So funny!]
Sound: Ha ha hwa

Page 9
Discolo-So I am...!
Discolo-I am an alien?
Pompon-Godh...
Godh-I... I never knew... I was part... of a sissies race...
Godh-How... how shameful!
Nappalm-But enough introductions for now. Shall we start already?
Nappalm-Let's see... They're around ten in total, I think we should make lessen that difference...
Vegetal-[Coward!]

Page 10
Vegetal-Anyways, this could be fun... Come on, get that product of yours!
Nappalm- Uh-huh! [Let us see...]
Nappalm-This is it!
Vegetal-Here, here, spray here!
Vegetal-At that li'l bug, quick!
Vegetal-Lookie, at that plant too!
Vegetal-At that bird, hurry!
Vegetal-And that small lizard!

Page 11
TSP-But what does this mean? It was you who talked about getting serious!!
Vegetal-Oh... I assure you what comes next is pretty serious...
Vegetal-The ones alive after facing these critters will face us!!
Vegetal-Hya, hya, this so rules!

Page 12
All-Let's get them!
Bird-[Aaggh! Taz wants to eat!]
Ant-[I'llsmackyou!]
All-This isn't gonna be easy, but here we go!
Vegetal-When they finish them all, we'll start trashing this planet. Easy, isn't it?
Nappalm-Simple and reliable, boss.
Box: Meanwhile...
Dredd-Well, kid, we're almost finished. Now you finish filling in this registry book and you take it all so it gets the approved seal... Want a trolley?

Page 13
All-Do it, no mercy!
Yansha-That ant son of a bitch has Chiqrilin!
TSP-I'll go help him!

Page 14
Bird-Igetsmacked!
Lancha-Beware of that plant!
*Sounds gun do in buddhist countries

Page 15
Yansha-Well, we finished the big bird, the lizard and the ant. Now only that beartrap-mouthed eggplant is left!
Chiqrilin-Why didn't you hit it from the beginning?
TSP-Man... I had to play along, the surprise factor...
Lancha-Let me off, bitch!
All-Look!!
TSP-I'm going!!

Page 16
TSP-Fancy this cut!
Vegetal-He, he, he... Surprise...
How come Te Sin Pan can keep his balance with so many arms? Hey, it's a comic-book!

Page 17
All-What... what are these things...?
Vegetal-They're armpit-leechers! A variety of mutant lentils that stick strongly to their prey! They're equipped with a explosives pack and never let their prey go! [Well, they do, but in pieces, like the cheese...]
Vegetal-Hya, hya! Fuck, I'm having a blast!
Nappalm-Say, boss... When do we get to fight? [I'm getting sleepy!]

Page 18
Text on headband: I think with my butt
Text on headband: Me too
Nacho-[You know it... Use condoms...]
[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 04:47:33 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Chiqrilin-Yansha!!
Ulom-Mr Duende!!
All-Those two dumbasses!
Vegetal-What did you think? That this was a game? Yet it is, but it's just that we set the rules here! [Ha, ha, ha... I'm the best at everything I do...]

Page 20
Vegetal-Now, anyone you want from those left can try and beat us in a fight! Choose your turn...
Vegetal-(He, he, their energy is absolutely pitiful...!) [I'm not that stupid!]
Discolo-I'll fight first...!

Page 21
Discolo-Alright, show me what you're made of...!
Nappalm-Let me fight first, boss...
Vegetal-As you wish, it's yours... [Poor guy, he was getting bored...]

Page 22
Vegetal-How about you making sure where you're rushing to, for a change? Huh?
Discolo-Uh... ehem... em... To the chase. I'll smash you with my spectral attack!
Nappalm-Is that so? Then I have a defensive ward from earth spells and a Lord of the Pit!
Discolo-Ah, and do you have the Air Elemental?
Nappalm-Chew on these double lands!!
Discolo-To hell with them, I have a Wrath of Godh you'll crap your pants!
Nappalm-Cheater!
Discolo-Sheer envy! [More mana, this is war!]

Page 23
Gohan-Ah... At last!
Ulom-Sorry, I had forgotten about you...
TSP-What the heck are those two doing?
Havoc-No damn idea! [Some magic stuff...]
Vegetal-Ehem!
Nap.&Disc.-Ehem!
Nappalm-Er... Was that my turn, now?
Discolo-Erm... what? Uh... Yea, yea, of course...
Nappalm-COOL!
Discolo-[Agh, the asshole! Fooled me!]

Page 24
Vegetal-Well... Nappalm, what if you go on with that spider man over there?
TSP-Er... say... who, who?
Dredd-Here I bring you the registry of arrivals and departures, you only have to sign each of them on a signature per... UH? HE FLEW OFF!!

Page 25
Nappalm-Ha, ha, ha, haaa!
Nappalm-I have a piece of you now!!
TSP-So?

Page 26
Nappalm-Well... Too bad for you... It'll take longer...
Sounds: Ouch! Argh! Shoot, stop already!
TSP-Ow ow ow ow [Guh... It stings...]
Havoc-Te Sin Pan! You still owe me those fifty bucks! I won't let you die!
Havoc-Let me stick one of Lancha's firecrackers into your underpants!

Page 27
Vegetal-Nappalm! Finish already ripping the baldy off, I can't wait for my turn!
Nappalm-This is lasting too much!
Chiqrilin-But what kind of grenade did you give Havoc, Lancha?
Lancha-Shut up! The one to save my man will only be me! Any objections?
Ulom-No, but if I were you, I'd hurry if you still want to save something...

Page 28
TSP-(I... I'll use my last strength left to... unleash my... most powerful attack...)
Nappalm-Well... I'm tired of playing already...
TSP-Blast Cannon!!*
*Also known as Kikoho

Page 29
Chiqrilin-Did you see that?
Gohan-It's a boom!

Page 30
TSP-Shoot!

Page 31
Lancha-Nooo!!
Lancha-Fire at will, toast the son of a bitch!!
Vegetal-Shit, dude... This much is too much...!

Page 32
Nappalm-[Hyo hyo hyo hyo hyo]
Goku-I finally got away!!
Goku-I couldn't bear it anymore, I see signatures everywhere!

------------
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 11 Raw & Translation

Here's the next translation, just retrieved from some Egyptian ruins!
Were you wondering about that character? Did it look like the authors had forgotten him? Then nope, right on time for his debut, the fatty samurai appears at last! :amuse

Here's the raw: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113835

This chapter also features the last bullfighting reference in Dragon Fall, if I'm not wrong...
And seeing what gets mentioned on page 2, it's time for "Trivia Stuff #2": in most of the chapters from 01 to 14 (except for #10, #12 and this one), there is actually a readers mail section ("The Vegetable Shop, Vegetal's Corner"). Those pages aren't scanned anywhere so there's no way you could see them, though you ain't really missing anything, only readers flaming Vegetal and Vegetal promising to frag them before destroying the Earth... xD
But I'll rant no longer for now. Behold the start of the fight against Vegetal, my favourite chapters in Dragon Fall!!

So there, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 11 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New name for this chapter:

Yajorobais (Yajirobai): "ya jorobais" literally means "you're pissing me off"

Page 1
Animals forbidden

Page 2
This chapter looks like a mix between Rambo, Apocalypse Now and the Annual Buttkicking Contest (for all the butts that get kicked, ha, ha...). Vegetal, too busy beating up the poor Soson, forgot to handle the readers mail this time. Agggg! Wait till I catch you!
Some ass kicking

Page 3
Vegetal-Come on, Nappalm, finish whoever you want, but do it now![Dang! I'm so pumped up already!]
Nappalm-Ng, ng, ng!
Chiqrilin-What... what do we do?
Ulom-I don't know! What if you shield us?
Lancha-He'll have to step on our corpses!

Page 4
No text

Page 5
Chiqrilin-It's Soson Goku! He's back!
Wilma-I knew it, I knew there was no hope...!
Gohan-Mister Discolo! Don't die on me! I owe you so much...! I'll avenge you!
Discolo-(Shut up... fucking... asshole... let me... croak... in peace!)
Goku-Shoot, this guy just got owned...!
Chiqrilin-Soson Goku, you came by flying! How did you manage to learn that? Did that master from beyond teach you?
Goku-Well... the truth is... nobody ever told me you couldn't do it... but then I stopped to think about it and that's why I fell...

Page 6
Vegetal-(T... That guy is a Puyajin, I sense his own personal energetic reading!! It's that Kagarrot!!)
Vegetal-(He must be quite the ultra-expert clever fighter as to have fragged both Rolex and Nappalm!! And now's my turn!!)
Goku-Ok, let us see! Where are those Puyajin warriors?
Chiqrilin-[Agh... I can't even stand up!]
Goku-And who are you, by the way...
Vegetal-Your fucking momma!! Aren't you annoying...
Goku-Mom! I've finally found you!!
Someone-[They do share some familiar resemblance, yeah...]

Page 7
Vegetal-Enough bullshit already!!
Vegetal-I'm prince Vegetal, from the planet with the same name, the most powerful amongst all Puyajins!!
Someone-Such brilliant minds... They just named him after the planet...
Someone-If I was called Saturn I'd just kill myself...
Someone-You said it...
Chiqrilin-Say, what's wrong with the guys from that planet? They all react in the same way!
Wilma-That might be an eye irritation caused by the air pollution...
Vegetal-BWAAAH! They had to mention that!!

Page 8
Vegetal-Snif...! Not fair... They needn't to put their fingers on the sore spot...[Sob! Snif!]
Vegetal-I'm sick and tired of this! This is humiliating! I am the Pujajin, and they're not!
Vegetal-Fuckers!!
Vegetal-You, plain encephalogram with a kimono!! I challenge you to a duel between Puyajins to decide the Earth's future!
Goku-[Me?]
Vegetal-We'll do it in the desert behind these mountains! We'll be more at our leisure there!

Page 9
Vegetal-So, there we go!
Chiqrilin-What'll happen now?
Alvaro-Is that a rethorical question?
Nacho-[I can't stand it...]
Gohan-If we could follow them...! But they're too fast, and we'd lose too much time on foot...
Chiqrilin-Wait... Soson Goku said that to fly you only needed to not think you couldn't and...
Chiqrilin-See this? I did it! You only need to not have negative thoughts!
P.P.-[What a thing, I already knew that...]
Gohan-Yeah, me too!

Page 10
Both-Let's go!
Gohan-How can a duel between Puyajins be?
Chiqrilin-As far as we know, we can expect a true show from it!
Wilma-And what do we do?
Lancha-Atchoo!
Wilma-Lancha?
Ulom-Wow! Great! Now's when she lets you have your way with her!

Page 11
Chiqrilin-We made it to the mountains!
Gohan-Why do we stop here?
Chiqrilin-Hey mustn't notice our presence while we watch the fight's development... Soson Goku might need our help...!
Chiqrilin-I have some morbid curiosity in checking the ferocity of a duel between Puyajins...!
Chiqrilin-Let's see...
Vegetal-Cobi-haired!*
Tail-cut!
Monkey face!
Goku-Vegetable!
Big forehead!
Posh!
Vegetal-Dumbass!
Goku-Saturn!
*Remember Cobi, the spanish pet for the Expo'92?

Page 12
Vegetal-Alright, that's enough! Where are the Kehu-ron balls?
Goku-What? You just arrived and you already know about the balls?
Goku-It took me some years to figure out the whole thing! [Notfair!]
Vegetal-I already knew about the Kehu-ron dragon legend because of a documental I watched on CNN, but I kept it a secret so my helpers wouldn't get in the way!
Vegetal-Even though my mission is to reduce this planet into air freshener for Happy Meals(tm), before that I want to gather the balls and ask for a wish!
Goku-You'll have to go fuck yourself and wait for your birthday cake...
Goku-Ops! Did I say that? I got too excited! [You think he'll believe it...?][Too spicy]
Vegetal-Oh, so scary! I'm trembling! Let me ask you again...!

Page 13
Vegetal-WHERE...
Vegetal-...ARE...
Vegetal-...MY BALLS!?
Alvaro-[We could crack a lot of mean jokes about that, but I don't think we'd make it alive to the next chapter]

Page 14
Vegetal-Come on, answer! Don't make me get all violent!
Chiqrilin-No! He'll kill him! [Twice in a row is abusing!]
Chiqrilin-Hold on, Soson Goku, I'm coming!
Chiqrilin-Attack of the Saw!!*
*Also known as Kienzan, his trademark attack

Page 15
Vegetal-Argn!
Sound:Chomp!
Goku-T...thanks... for the... help...
Goku-I can die peacefully now...
Vegetal-Now you widd zee, dittde bazta'd... I widd beat the c'ap outta ya' faze...!!

Page 16
Goku-I... must hold on... use... my new techniques... [I can't feel my legs...!]
Chiqrilin-He, he, he!
Chiqrilin-Wasn't that funny?[Father, our father, who art in heaven...]
Chiqrilin-Some advice, Chun Gohan: stay out of this, got it?

Page 17
Goku-Vegetal!!
Gohan-Go on, daddy!
Vegetal-Uh?
Goku-I'm going all out, your ass is mine!!
Gohan-AAAAAGH!! How shameful, my father is gay!!
[br]Posted on: September 11, 2006, 04:00:44 AM_________________________________________________Page 18
Goku-Er...
Goku-I...
Goku-Say...
Goku-To hell with it!
Goku-Get ready, Vegetal, here comes the "Attack of Peskaito"!
Vegetal-(Uh? What's that aura that surrounds him? His energy level has risen?
Or is that a stitch?)
Goku-With this technique I can provide more power to my Kome-Jame-Ha attacks!
Now you're done for!

Page 19
Goku-Kome... ...Jame... ...Ha!!

Page 20 & 21
No text

Page 22
Someone-[Come on, make all the pages like these last four... Pretty
please...]
Arrow: The letterist

Page 23
Worm-I'm getting so fed up with this...!
Goku-Shoot, Vegetal, it ain't fair... You just went too far this time! Ow, it
hurts! [I have this sinking feeling...]
Bump-I hurt a lot.
Alvaro-Do you get the pun?
Nacho-Uh? Uh?

Page 24
Goku-You asked for it!!
Goku-I'll duplicate the "Attack of Peskaito"!
Vegetal-Your effort will be in vain, I already know your techniques!
Goku-Double Attack of Peskaito!
Peskaito-Atchoooo!!

Page 25
Tooth-Free at last!

Page 26
Gohan-Yayyy!!
Gohan-That's my daddy!
Chiqrilin-Hit'im hard, Soson Goku! [You'll get his ears and his tail!*]
Someone-What are those two doing?
*This is what bullfighters get from the bull after a great job

Page 27
Chiqrilin-So... so who are you? [Your looks of goateed hairy fatass seems
suspicious to me!]
Yajorobais-I'm Yajorobais, the samurai. I wander these lands looking for
tails to cut off with my sword. It's like a sport to me.
Yajorobais-Don't worry, I don't mean that kind of tails.
Yajorobais-I devote myself to this untranscending entertainment* to forget
the bitterness from my past... I was once a stupid young boy who spent all
his savings and his parents' wealth (the latter was more noteworthy) in the
ellaboration of an ultra-sucking fanzine with some spirals and some laminated
pages and with a free holographic stick that turned out to be a total failure
(maybe because it was a monographic about "The House of the Prairie"). After
getting broke and cut out of my parents' will, I decided to keep on doing the
fool.
*Try to say that in a row with your mouth stuffed
Letterist-Bastards...!
Arrow: The letterist

Page 28
Vegetal-Alright, corpse...
Vegetal-Let's dance rock'n'roll!

Page 29
Yajorobais-This is getting very hot!* Listen, kiddos, go look for help! I'll
stay here watching!
Chiqrilin-OK!

Page 30
Nacho-Let's slightly skip some details that get repeated in the following
turns: Vegetal, with his renewed energy, kicks Soson Goku's ass around; the
latter, recovering some strength back and triplicating his "Attack of
Peskaito", kicks Vegetal's ass back, who in return gathers some strength, and
so on for the next two hours like that where Soson Goku quadruplies,
quintuplies and sixtuplies his "Attack of Peskaito", helped by the crib he
had to know how these multiplications were called.
Alvaro-By the way, do you like my new look? I threw away that ponytail that
bothered me so much... And if you don't like it, get lost!
Alvaro-We do this so you don't get bored and complain... [By the way, these
bubbles just got too lame]
Sign: This time you went too far [The letterist]

Page 31
Goku-Now you'll see! I'll multiply my "Attack of Peskaito" by...!
Goku-Hey! The crib! I lost it!
Vegetal-Are you maybe looking for this?
Vegetal-He, he... I'm fast, huh?
Goku-Gimme that paper back, damn you...!
Vegetal-Without this pathetic help, typical of a retard like you, you're done
for! Prepare yourself to receive a "Jumping Jack Flash" attack...!
Vegetal-Quintuplied!!

Page 32
Goku-Ehem!

------------
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 11 Raw & Translation

11 already ? Damn I missed the last chapter >_<

Gooood work leecherboy <3
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 12 Raw & Translation

Here's another translation, achieved only after getting the Gun del Sol, the Gun del Hell, the Gun del Clock and the Gun del Pizza in a single playthrough!
Resuming the fight against Vegetal, we're going all Ultraman here! xD

Here's the raw: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113841

This chapter features some weird mutant phenomenon, where 12 pages get inked by 12 different people. Why is this? I'll be damned if I know... The only use I can find for it is to date properly when Dragon Fall started: in the year 1994!
And Vegetal's "Cañon Azo" attack on page 7 gave me some headache, until I looked it up and it so happens to be an accurate pun...

Said that, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 12 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New name for this chapter:

Cañon Azo (Garlick Gun): "cañon ajo" means "garlic cannon", while "cañonazo" means "big-ass cannon"


Page 2
Vegetal-Chomp!
This time it's all about tails (ehem): Vegetal gets his tail cut off as if he was some Mihura bull (the ears in the next chapter), the Smurfs flee with their tails between their legs, I can't make heads or tails out of the rhytmic gymnastics, and last, there's Soson Goku, with the intelligence quotient of a yellowtail.
Rain of beatings

Page 3
Vegetal-Consider yourself dead!

Page 4
Goku-He, he, he... "Tooth for a tooth".

Page 5
Vegetal-You shred my blood... my aristocratic blood!
Vegetal-I... I won't forgive you! I'll never forgive you!
Goku-But dude, don't be...
Vegetal-I don't want this planet anymore!
Vegetal-I'll smash you to a pulp along with the Earth!
Arrow: Baby Dop Tantrum.
Goku-What did you say?
Vegetal-I said: "I don't want this planet anymore, I'll smash you to a pulp along with the Earth". Happy now? [Wash your ears sometimes]
Ink: Chaves.

Page 6
Vegetal-Go to hell!
Peskaito-This is no good... [I can't jack off without hands...]
Peskaito-And it seems Vegetal will destroy the Earth and Soson Goku...
Peskaito-Good gracious, some days you just can't pop a decent boner...
Peskaito-Come on, get going! I know I'll do it! [Hop, dolly!]
Vegetal-I'll use one of my most devastating techniques!*
Vegetal-When I'm done with you, you'll be displayed in an impressionist museum, jerk!
*The zillionth time...
Ink: Sandoval.

Page 7
Vegetal-Get ready for my CAÑON AZO!
Vegetal-Become space poo along with the Earth!
Goku-Say... I don't know how to do that... [Can'tyouexplain...]
Vegetal-Worry not, leave that to me...
Vegetal-CAÑON AZO!!
Goku-I must stop that attack, but... how?
Goku-If I could create a Kome-Jame-Ha powerful enough to counter it...

Page 8
Goku-Let's see, if I managed to multiply my technique with the Attack of Peskaito I could stop his, but without the crib it's too difficult...
Goku-If I had the crib, I'd know how to say for example "times twenty-six"...
Goku-But since I don't have it...
Goku-Attack of Peskaito! Kome-Jame-Ha times twenty-six!

Page 9
Goku-[Shoot, I overdid it!]
??-[Oh my god, not another one!!]

Page 10
Vegetal-What the heck...?
Yajorobais-Shit!!
Yajorobais-If I had known I was gonna die I would have gone buy the Sukebe!*
*Sukebe: old spanish fanzine
The crazy editors strike again!!
Vegetal-The asshole! He's overpowering me!
Vegetal-He'll beat me!! Dang, not, not fair!!
Ink: Nuria P.

Page 11
Vegetal-Shit!!
Ink: Ismael Ferrer.

Page 12
Goku-Uuf... I spent all my strength in that attack...
Goku-I... can't even stand straight ... [My hair weights so much!]
Yajorobais-Hey, dude! You sure rocked the whole place, badass! I still can't believe it!!
Heart-Mom!
Vegetal-Yeah, I'm definately never gonna forgive him!
Ink: Nacho '96.

Page 13
Yajorobais-You nailed it, buddy! What a way of handling the situation! That was some serious power!
Goku-Er... Yeah... Thanks... If you help me to the floor... Cool...! [By the way... who on earth are you?]
Vegetal-You haven't defeated me yet!!
Vegetal-I'll use the moon in broad daylight for my plan! Now you'll see!!
Vegetal-I'm gonna clear the sky!
Ink by: <weird signature> [That is, Sergio Bleda (T.N.)].

Page 14
Vegetal-Shit! I didn't remember that if I want to see a wanning moon to transform I'll need to wait for the night! I can't wait that longer!
Vegetal-Wait... I think I have some emergency stuff for those times...
Sounds: Search, search
Sounds: Seek, seek
Ink: German Garcia + J. C. Gomez.

Page 15
Vegetal-Ah, here's the moon wanning kit!
Text on box: Rip-o-matic
Vegetal-Now I turn it on... and it's ready!
Vegetal-Go fulfill your duty!
Ink: Jose Miguel Alvarez.[br]Posted on: September 18, 2006, 03:34:22 AM_________________________________________________Page 16
Text on gear: Crescent / New / Full / Wanning
Doll-Dang... All that thrill for this...

Page 17
Vegetal-That's it! At last, a wanning moon!!
Vegetal-Now.
Vegetal-It's the time...!
Vegetal-And after several seconds...!
Vegetal-...My power will be full!
Ink: Javier Pulido

Page 18
Yajorobais-Fuck!
Goku-Geez, that Michael Jackson...!
Peskaito-Useless... I just can't... [Am I lacking lubrication?]
Ink: Anna Coll

Page 19
Vegetal-Now's when I erase you from the census, asshole!!
Vegetal-Say goodnight, spermatozoid!!
Chiqrilin-Shucks!
Chiqrilin-We go back, Chun Gohan! There's something we must discuss with Soson Goku!

Page 20
Goku-Er... well... "Goodnight, spermatozoid". That's it, did I say that properly?
Goku-Listen?

Page 21
Vegetal-Go to hell!!
Vegetal-I'll turn you into fast food!!

Page 22
Vegetal-Crap! That was close!
Vegetal-Ha, ha, ha! Fleeing is useless!
Vegetal-I'm much bigger and stronger than you! You can flee, but you can't...!
Vegetal-Go get him, Azrael!
Goku-By the smurfs...! I mean... Shoot, this just gets worse!
Inking by: Alex Samaranch

Page 23
Yajorobais-This can't go on, I must stand out!
Yajorobais-Hey, you, ape face, dare and fight me!
Vegetal-I'll get you, microbe...!!
Vegetal-Be that...!
Note: "Orujo" is a strong grape liqueur. And doesn't have 300 degrees, but 40-55 degrees.

Page 24
Vegetal-...As it may!
Vegetal-Crap, he moved!
Yajorobais-I... was so outstanding... yeah dude...
Yajorobais-I... think I rather let him fight for himself...
Yajorobais-Or else... he can go get fucked off!

Page 25
Gohan-Are you sure we're doing the right thing coming back, Chiqrilin? Even to ask that?
Chiqrilin-I am, fuck, I am!
Yajorobais-Ops, this sucks...
Vegetal-Now ya've pissed me off!!

Page 26
Text on top and on right side: The Vegetal from the 1st and last panel and the Soson Goku from the last one were inked by Albert Monteys. The rest weren't, under the excuse that he didn't get Soson Goku right. Shoot, he could have made something else up, like he had to study or something...
Vegetal-It's the end, cockroach, you'll shout till you die...!
Goku-Heh... I wish I had enough strength to shout...
Vegetal-He, he, he... "Get in shape with Jane Vegetal".
Vegetal-Now we'll do... Legs twisting, one...! Two...!

Page 27
Yajorobais-Huh?
Yajorobais-(A... a tail...! I'm... so suddenly eager to... to cut it off!) [Come on! Let's go! Hop!]
Yajorobais-(But it's... so big... I don't know if I'll dare...)
Vegetal-And now, our next exercise...
Vegetal-Let's do crochet work with your intestines!

Page 28
Arrow: Tarradellas pastrami*.
*Tarradellas is a famous spanish brand of pastrami
Goku-Ow!

Page 29
Goku-[Ow ow ow ow]
Yajorobais-Arf, arf, pant! I did it! I still can't believe it...
Yajorobais-If he wakes up I'll be screwed! Luckily for us, those kids went to look for help...
Chiqrilin-Now that you mention it, Yajorobais... Say, we have a question... Who were we supposed to ask for help?

Page 30
Chiqrilin-Whad do you zhink mighd haff bozhered him?
Gohan-No idea, dude...
Vegetal-Damn you! You'll pay for this affront!
Vegetal-Cutting my very tail off!

Page 31
Vegetal-Ops... I didn't remember I was using my tail to hold my pants in place!
Vegetal-Ehem...
Yajorobais-Now, kiddos! It's the time! Let's attack between us three, now that he's groggy!
Vegetal-You mean to do something to me, you hairy pig?
Yajorobais-In case you didn't know, I was the one who cut your tail off, and I'd do it again!
Yajorobais-So show more respect!

Page 32
Vegetal-So it was you!
Chiqrilin-Ow, ow, ow...
Chiqrilin-Don't look back, Chun Gohan...!
Goku-I... must try and do something... I gotta use my... last strength... to repel... Vegetal...
Vegetal-And you, whimps, that do nothing but slip away... IT'S YOUR TURN!!
Nacho-[Howdy, we never appeared in this issue!]
Alvaro-[About time!]

------------
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 12 Raw & Translation

Leecherboy has a avatar now xD,cool!
Thanks a lot for the translation^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall 12 Raw & Translation

Thanks man! it's great. :thumbs
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 12 Raw & Translation

Thanks! :p

rigor mortis said:
Leecherboy has a avatar now xD,cool!
Thanks for noticing :). Behold the cutesy! :3
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

And another translation, equippable only after getting an S Busting Level against GeminiMan.exe if using DrillMan.exe's "Cross" (a.r.m.o.r)!
The reference at the cover page is so obvious that I'll get kicked if I try to explain it! xD

Here's the raw:
http://rapidshare.de/files/34361039/dragon_fall_13.zip.html
http://www.savefile.com/files/113864

You might want to know what the authors mean at page 2... Then here comes LB-kun to the rescue!
Trivia Stuff #3: a long story short, in page 2 the authors are supporting that old lame Sukebe fanzine (remember from last chapter?) by beating their rabid detractors.

And now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 13 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

Page 2
Nacho-Happy now, mister Riera?
Alvaro-We enjoyed it!
Soson Gokuh is a kid that was raised in the foothill of a mountain with his granpa without any contact with civilization. Some day, a blonde girl on a wheelchair went through there... weeell, I think I just missed the point, I mean, the anime.
Not welcome, mister Vegetal!!

Page 3
Goku-Man, Chiqrilin, I'm glad you crawled your way here... I was actually thinking on you to...
Chriqrilin-Go die at once!

Page 4
Vegetal-And now I'll completely terminate you, you'll regret having come here to stop me!
Goku-Hey... Chiqrilin...! Dang, I'm serious here, fuck!
Goku-You must use my energy... As I can't even rise my eyebrows... I'll hand you the energy of the whole planet, that I've been accumulating...
Goku-Here, take my hand...
Goku-Electric energy!
Goku-Hydraulic energy!
Goku-Eolic energy!

Page 5
Goku-Nuclear energy!
Chiqrilin-Got it, dude, got it...!
Vegetal-Well, now I'll have my way with the weak-ass kid, in a totally coward despicable way... [Hye hye hye]
Gohan-Uh?
Vegetal-Hya, hya, hya, suffer, little rat!
Vegetal-If you survive this, your brain will be even useless than a pencil sharpener!!

Page 6
Vegetal-He, he, he...
Gohan-Gog.
Finger-Poke!
Chiqrilin-I... I've managed to... gather... the whole... energy...
Chiqrilin-And... now...
Chiqrilin-Kwak!

Page 7
Vegetal-This shit-face kid is done for...!!
Chiqrilin-Hey, Vegetal!!
Chiqrilin-We aren't through yet!
Chiqrilin-Energy Ball!!

Page 8
Vegetal-Crap... My hands are busy right now!!
Vegetal-Damn sucker!
Vegetal-Tee hee hee hee hee.

Page 9
Chiqrilin-Now you'll see!

Page 10
Goku-Way to go, Chiqrilin!
Yajorobais-Yay yay yaaay!
Yajorobais-You'll surely get his ears and his tail!*
Chiqrilin-I knew... I'd make it... [He he he][Arf! Pant!]
Ch-They didn't count on my astuteness! **
*This is what bullfighters get after a great job
**This guy seems to be Chapulin Colorado, a mexican character
Vegetal-He, he, he... We Puyajins are hard nuts to crack... [Ow, it stings...!]

Page 11
All-What do we do?
All-Shit, I wasn't expecting this!
Goku-Wait a sec: Chun Gohan!
Ch-I suspected it from the beginning.
Goku-It just happens his tail is growing!
Gohan-Uh?
*If you buy it, that's nice...
Goku-Chun Gohan, watch closely the hole Vegetal made in the sky! Look at the moon that is showing! Don't look away from it!
Gohan-The moon?
Box: Dedicated to Belinda Carlise. We love you, Belinda! B.C.F.C*
*Belinda Carlise seems to be a singer who sang about the moon ¬¬

Page 12
Vegetal-No! I can't allow that!
Vegetal-I won't let you! I'll beat you senseless before that!
Vegetal-I'll kill you, and I'll smash you, and I'll make mince meat out of you, and...!!
Vegetal-Iiiiiiiiiih!!

Page 13
Goku-That's it, son! Now, use your newly adquired strength!
Vegetal-Wait a sec... Even though he looks that big, he's no more than a frightened child... If I face him and I intimidate him...
Yajorobais-C'mon, Chun Gohan, hit him hard!!
Chiqrilin-Yeah, man!
Vegetal-Look, let's forget that, I'll just try and cut his tail off and that's it!

Page 14
Vegetal-I have to...!!
Vegetal-Mom!!
Chiqrilin-God, he's gonna have such a huge crash! I don't want to watch it!
Yajorobais-I do!
Vegetal-Help me...!!

Page 15
Vegetal-Argn!
Vegetal-Agfs! Lucky thing my reflexes are sharp!
Chiqrilin-Blimey, he sure knows how to bounce around, those Puyajins are badasses!
Yajorobais-Bah!
Vegetal-Buf! I'm safe!

Page 16
Vegetal-Ba... s... ta... rd...!
Yajorobais-Yay yaaay!
Chiqrilin-Well, done, Chun Gohan, you caught him!
Vegetal-Got it, fuck, got it...!

Page 17
Goku-Shit... Chun Gohan can't control his monster form...!
Goku-Now we have a whole new problem!
Yajorobais-Agh... that... that tail... so... so big...! I... I can't resist... I have... I have to... [Ow... I hurt all over!]

Page 18
Yajorobais-Aaaah!!
Yajorobais-Go get fucked off!
Vegetal- Uh-huh! Now your days of being a giant ape are over, disaster will fall on you![br]Posted on: September 25, 2006, 03:40:36 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Box: At the other side of the Pirineos...

Page 20
Boss-Let's see... The tunnel for the general road must go through the marked zone.
Worker-But I think the time we have to do it is too little. It'll be some serious bitchin'!
Boss-I'm sorry, but my superiors wish to promote themselves now that they've gotten that far up, so it rather be finished when they come along with the press to inaugurate it...

Page 21
Boss-Well, I'm glad to say the inauguration will take place tomorrow... Your men were really fast...
Boss-Thanks for your hard work, you can go now. As you were paid per hours of work, I think this sums up to around ten pennys...
Vegetal-Agf...! At last!

Page 22
Vegetal-Arf... Come on... up we go! [Ow, my hernia!]
Chiqrilin-Vegetal... I... won't... let you... go!
Box: And the last dramatic chase takes place...
Vegetal-Ow Ow Ow Stop at once, man!
Chiqrilin-[Eat this, sucker. The wisdom tooth, that hurts more!]
Snail-Walk a little faster, slowpokes!!
Chiqrilin-STOP!!
Vegetal-Got it, man, got it...

Page 23
Ship: Initiating take off sequence. Establish yourself in the compartment.
Chiqrilin-Damn killer... You won't escape...!
Chiqrilin-Give me a week's time to gather some strength...!
Goku-No! Chiqrilin! Don't do a thing, let him go!

Page 24
Chiqrilin-Explain yourself! Want me to not do a thing, or to let him go?
Alvaro-[Hey, he posed a paradox!]
Nacho-[I can't stand it!]
Vegetal-Come on, let's go, now that they're distracted!

Page 25
Chiqrilin-He... He's... gone...!
Goku-Heh, heh, now that's funny... I can't remember why I told you to wait...
Goku-Ow! Ouch! Ugh! Guh!
Yajorobais-Someone's coming!

Page 26
Wilma-Where's my widdle kid!?
Wilma-Anyone who dares to touch him will get pummeled!!

Page 27
Goku-Chicha, dear, you're here!
Chicha-Where's Chun Gohan!?
Wilma-Soson Goku! Chiqrilin!
Wilma-And who's that fatso?
Ulom-Dang, she had to get a cold just when...
Yajorobais-Are they friends of yours?
Chiqrilin-"That one" is Soson Goku's wife...
Yajorobais-It shows...
Chicha-Chun Gohan?
Chicha-Dear, where are you?

Page 28
Chicha-Where's Chun Gohan?
Chicha-Answer, or you'll be eating shield!
Chiqrilin-Well... He, he, he...
Wilma-Where's Vegetal?
Goku-He vanished, he managed to escape!
Goku-Ehem.
Yajorobais-And nobody cares about me...!
Yajorobais-Shoot, not fair.
Yajorobais-Shit... my Toledan sword! [Of course, it wasn't Ginsu!]

Page 29
Goku-How did you get that vehicle?
Wilma-Miss Chicha was on her way here, so she took us along. Besides, we were bringing some extra help...
Wilma-Mr. Sakarin, you do remember him, right?
Sakarin-I'm never ever going to travel again along three women! Godh, the humiliation!
Wilma-So, let's hop into the truck, we must get our arses into gear!
Yajorobais-Again?
Lancha-Dang, look at those two! Me wants too...!
Ulom-Help me get this crappy kid out and stop the nonsense...!
Wilma-LET'S GO!

Page 30
Yajorobais-Shit, I get to go in the back, along with the cattle!
Wilma-Yes, I changed my hairstyle while I was waiting... You were taking so much time...
Chiqrilin-I don't like the thought of the Puyajin escaping... What if he comes with reinforcements?
Wilma-Don't worry, we retrieved some samples of their technology, I'll analyze it in my dad's factory and we'll find out what to do...
Someone-But Lord Vegetal, don't you think we should carry out a massive invasion?
Vegetal-I DON'T! We'll return to base! Right now!

Page 31
Gohan-Ah! Where's Vegetal? And the rest?
Chicha-Wait a sec, young man, let's have some talk about obedience and responsibility! Did I let you go there? Huh?
Gohan-But it's just... My friends...
Chicha-Sure, sure! And if your friends threw themselves off the window, you would too, right?
Chiqrilin-Geez!! Enough!! We're pretty screwed as we are!! We have to find solutions, now!!
Sakarin-We must ask a heavenly being for advice. As Godh disappeared along with Discolo, the only one left is master Peskaito from beyond...
Chiqrilin-And how do we contact him?
Wilma-Yeah, right, a conference...
Peskaito-Yes, I know your situation... The Puyajin escaped after critically injuring Soson Goku and killing the Duende Tarugo, Yansha, Te Sin Pan, Havoc and Discolo, which in turn made his other half, Godh, disappear...

Page 32
Wilma-That's incredible! How could you see all that from there? What kind of perceptions...?
Peskaito-No, no, the thing is, I have been buying my Dragon Fall monthly issues to stay updated... [You know, always on your favourite store!]
Peskaito-In fact, I was busy with another stuff totally unrelated to this...
Text on sign: Terrificly alive: the crazy editors!
Text on magazine: Subliminal advertising
Peskaito-I'm afraid the only thing that can fix this wrong is the Kehu-ron balls... But without Godh, those disappeared too... [Oof... this sucks...!]
Peskaito-But there is some hope. From what I gather, Godh was an alien from planet Vietnamek.
Peskaito-I'll try to locate his native world... Let's see... Yeah, here it is! This planet is a zillion light years away, but it hides the secret of the Kehu-ron balls!!
Text on book: Michelin guide
All-Alright! Then let's go...! To Vietnamek!!

------------
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

Awesome!! Thanks dude!!!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

Thanks so much leecherboy <3
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

Thanks to you! :p
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: Dragon Fall 08 Raw & Translation

i was checking this out and it says file been deleted O.O well anyways looks like a fun chapter
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

Wow all of these fan mangas have been deleted except this one well I don't get whats going on but this seems pretty good fan manga of dragon ball I like it.

Is there any other links to the older ones?
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 13 Raw & Translation

Well, glad you like it. :amuse
I counted on the older ones being deleted, but why isn't chapter 12 there anymore? I upped it last week! T_T
I guess I shouldn't trust Rapidshare anymore...
Anyways, I'll upload them starting by issue 5. I'll post here when I'm done with them all :)[br]Posted on: September 28, 2006, 03:16:57 AM_________________________________________________The-ere, raws for 05 to 12 reuploaded, and an alternate link for 13 added.
I just hope I don't have to do this again any soon... :s
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 14 Raw & Translation

Here comes another translation! You didn't even have to sneak into The Patriots' HQ armed with a pack of cigarretes and a Socom to get it!
And seeing the cover page, what can I say? "Life is like a box of cookies", was it? :)

The raw, here:
http://www.savefile.com/files/125426

Before I forget, some correction about last chapter's "Trivia Stuff" (in case anyone reads those): the magazine Riera owned wasn't the "Sukebe", but the "Kabuki" (it'll appear quite later on).
Some space jargon is in this one...
And by the way, Trivia Stuff #4: this chapter's title references an old spanish comic by the creator of "Mortadelo and Filemon"...

So now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 14 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New names:
Frigo (Freeza): "frigo" means "fridge"
Feyo Harkoñen (Feyd Harkonnen): This one seems to be a character played by Sting in a David Lynch movie based on the Dune books. I know nothing about these three, although... xDD


Page 2
Goku-What was my name, again?
This one goes about how, after getting rid of Vegetal (that's a way of putting it) the good guys have to go to Vietnamek (you get the joke? ha, ha, ha) and spend the whole damned chapter trying to do so. Will they make it? Ah, who knows.
Wilma, botched jobs deliverer

Page 3
Peskaito-Wait a sec! This is not that simple! On top of the planet Vietnamek being that far away, some stuff happened there, that might have affected its original population...!
Peskaito-Some time ago there was a terrible atmospheric change and almost all life on the planet was devastated!
Wilma-Bu... But what do we do then?
Wilma-Is all hope lost?
Peskaito-Humm, let's see... No, all of them didn't disappear... Some 100 people were left, more or less... though after that...
Peskaito-There was an stupidity epidemic and 50 were left.
Peskaito-And then came the toad plague... Sure, it was actually a huge toad, it ate at least 14 people before being neutralized... ...And then the cooking oil poisoning... ...And the gas explosion... ...And the bus accident... ...And the...

Page 4
Wilma-But come on! How many are still there? Fuck!
Ear-Beeeep!
Peskaito-Well... Relax, relax... I was just enumerating them... Let's see, there are actually some people left in Vietnamek...!
Peskaito-Exactly there's a bunch of natives devoted to the shepherdry of milk sea breams and the cultivation of wild sweet potatoes... A very risky cultivation, by the way...
Wilma-Ah, finally! So there are some! How many, can you tell me?
Peskaito-Well... Lemme think... There's left... Suso, Venancio, Pacorro... There's also Rufo there... Segis... No, not that one, he croaked when the bus thing happened... And...
Wilma-A handful? There are just a handful? What about the balls?
Peskaito-Yea, yea! The balls are there, you needn't worry about that...

Page 5
Wilma-Good, then let's go to my parent's house. We'll come up with a suitable plan there!
Some time later...
*The Pill Corporation's logo is a "G" because "Pill" = "Gragea"
Wilma-Well, we've been gathering all the space warrior's technology we could find: the energy measurement systems, Rolex and Nappalm's capsules, Rolex' armoured uniform, their matches boxes, etc...
Wilma-Now we'll see what we do with all this...
Chiqrilin-A carnival?

Page 6
Chiqrilin-Well, for the moment we know we won't be doing any carnival.
Text on box: Tools. Especially heavy.
Wilma-We must research thoroughly how these capsules work. Maybe we could use them to go to Vietnamek... They're in the garage...
Wilma-For the time being, we've calibrated their power and energetic comsuption. It's very high...!
Wilma-We'll start looking for a key code that allows us to translate all its software and program it according to our needs. In the meantime we'll proceed with a scrupulous upkeeping of the mechanisms.
Goku-What if we try simply operating all the switches to see what they do? Wouldn't it be easier?

Page 7
Wilma-Thank you, thank you so much for your expert advice...! Now we know which button we didn't have to push!
Wilma-C'mon, let's keep trying, we have a ship and 37 buttons left!
Sakarin-This guy would be able to find the self-destruct button in a Coke vending machine...!
Wilma-WELL, FROM NOW ON WE'LL DO IT MY WAY! ANY DISCREPANCIES?
Someone-No, not at all!
Chiqrilin-What about those gadgets? You guessed how they work yet?
Wilma-They're energetic measurers, I'm still deciphering their metric codes.

Page 8
Chiqrilin-The energy unit seems to be a blinking triangular thingie. Look, if I scope on Yajorobais, it shows a cipher of 3 triangles...
Yajorobais-Is that a lot?
Chiqrilin-Can't say for sure... Now the plant at the corner shows 5...
Wilma-Well, it's evident we still have a lot to learn about their technology. [Heh, heh...][Stop touching things, fuck...!]
Several hours later...
Wilma-I got it! I deciphered their codes, now I can understand how it works!
Wilma-The seat's equipped with a vital support system for long travels, the command set is totally manual and is located above the pilot's body.
Chiqrilin-And that square box there is the screen generator?
Wilma-No, it's the portable fridge... Be careful where you put your chubby fingers on!

Page 9
Wilma-I'm gonna check the ship systems. Get out, this is monoplace.
Chiqrilin-And why you?
Wilma-Because I'm cuter!
Chiqrilin-Ah, sure...
Wilma-Did you ever...! How do I always manage to hang around guys with the intelligence quotient of a clam? Oh well...
Wilma-...I'll perform a general checking!
Wilma-Uh huh, the tank needs some fuel... Lucky thing I suceeded in deciphering this advanced form of language...!
Wilma-In this house we don't lack a thing. I'll do a flight test as soon as it's ready to take off.
Text on container: Acme - Rocket Fuel

Page 10
Wilma-Already full!
Wilma-Very well... Programming the starting sequence... We'll start smoothly, with a short flight first...!
Chiqrilin-Sure thing, it did fly away, yeah...!
Goku-Say... My method was faster...

Page 11
Wilma-This isn't logical! What... what could have failed?
Wilma-AAAAHG! The fuel! The feeding system used a different blend! How didn't I think about analyzing it?
Wilma-All! All is lost now! There aren't any more ships now! What are we gonna do? [BWAAAAA]
Chiqrilin-Seems like things are getting hard...
Someone-Listen, not everything's lost yet! If any of you accompanies me, I'll show you something that might be of interest!
All-Mr. Pompon!
Pompon-Yes. Now that Godh isn't around, I get too bored, so I came down here to lend you a helping hand!

Page 12
Pompon-I know a place where an object Godh told me about lies... It could be an space ship, but I'm not sure...
Pompon-...If any of you comes to check it, we'll clear any doubts...
Pompon-Well... I see we have a volunteer...
Pompon-So, get on... Calm down, it has some good suspension... Ha, ha, ha, ha...
Pompon-We're finally there!
Wilma-Dang, I hadn't made myself comfortable yet.

Page 13
Pompon-It was this place where Godh arrived in when he was a little kid...
Wilma-S... Say... It's helluva cold in here!
Pompon-What we're looking for is over that slope... It could be an space ship, but I'm not that sure...
Wilma-Let us see...!
Wilma-Listen... your name isn't Forrest Gump, is it?
Wilma-Sheesh, it must be the ship that brought Godh along from Vietnamek! He probably was evacuated when the climate change happened...!
Pompon-Yeah, his parents surely decided to keep him safe sending him here...

Page 14
Wilma-Looks like the systems are in good condition, but I'll have to work on them from scratch...
Pompon-Godh told me this "box" obeyed him. It should activate by voice...
Wilma-We'll see... Let's try. Activate systems!
Wilma-Good, it works! Godh must have reprogrammed it to the local language! I'll arrange a flight test!
Wilma-Listen! Check all systems, and if everything's in order, fly off to the closest planet! Now!

Page 15
Wilma-But... it's... going away!!
Pompon-Elementally... The ship's software is conceived to avoid misunderstanding of the commands... a security measure. If you wanted it to take you along, you should have specified it...
Wilma-Good... So good... And I guess it, after following my orders accordingly, is right now on the closest planet! Right?
Wilma-So how can we get it back?
Text on mace: Very heavy
Pompon-Well... He, he, he... We might need... An space ship... Uagh! Ouch! Ow! Uack!

Page 16
Back home...
Wilma-BWAAAAAAAAH!
Bird-Fuck!
Wilma-We'll never be able to go to Vietnamek!! I feel so bad, so miserable, and there are only dumbasses around me!!
Goku-(Who's she referring to?)
Someone-Relax, dear. They told me about your problem, and I think I can help you...
Wilma-Dad!
Chiqrilin-The owner of the Pill Corporation! The most notorious scientist in the world!
Yajorobais-Let me see, let me see...!
Brief-What? How can you say I'm testin' the whore? Show more respect, young one. We shall begin to work right now on my space project...

Page 17
While work starts, at some bottomless distance from Earth...
Frigo world! The space warriors fortress...
Doctor-Yeah, he was so beaten up that instead of putting the medicine into his body, we put him into the medicine.
Text on bottle: Syrup.

Page 18
Vegetal-I barely escaped with my life... It sucks!
Vegetal-That Kagarrot asshole is dangerous! [Ow, I got one nail broken!]
Eggplant-Well, well! How do you like this? It's none other than commander Vegetal beaten to a pulp! [He he he]
Vegetal-Do me a favour, Eggplant, and refrain from messing with me! Ok?
Eggplant-Oh, come on, great hero, everyone's talking about your great feat in the Earth...
Eggplant-It seems it was a real slaughter... of Puyajins... heh, heh. A wind-up automata would have done a better performance...
Vegetal-Is that so? Is that so? Then why doesn't mister Eggplant tell me what should I do facing a planet riddled of dangerous madmen with wild power and totally irreducible! What would mister Eggplant do, huh?
Centurion-[Where did I hear about that people before?]
[br]Posted on: October 02, 2006, 03:25:59 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Vegetal-What about mister Frigo? He assigned this mission to me. He'll be angry!
Vegetal-He'll send me to the latrines!
Eggplant-C'mon, kid, don't be so hard on yourself. He'll probably see the funny side of it, as he always does...
Eggplant-Precisely it was him who sent me to look for you...
Vegetal-Judas!
Box: On the Earth, due to relativity and snob stuff like that, time quickly flies by... The building start two weeks ago already...
Box: ...The supply of building material arrives non-stop...
Box: ...And some mistakes on concepts are corrected...

Page 20
And at last, the work ends...
Wilma-Well, people, this stuff's finished now! Let's have some look at it!
Wilma-After I show you the whole thing, we'll designate those who shall go to Vietnamek...
Chicha-[But you're so cute!]
Wilma-This is the airlock, with the suits ready. In this floor there's no more than an store room and the maintenance controls for the engines...

Page 21
Wilma-This floor is the living compartment, with the beds, the kitchen, the W.C... The crew must be three people at most, or else, there wouldn't be enough toilet paper...
Wilma-But that's small talk compared with the true core of the ship...
Wilma-The navigation bridge! You control everything from here. Before the taking off, the selected ones will learn and get used to the controls...
Wilma-This artifact uses a high efficiency fuel, so it'll be able to go to Vietnamek and return without any filling up. The complete travel will take a couple of months, in on-board time...
Wilma-The plan goes as follows: three of us will go there, they'll request the balls diplomaticly and will ask for the wish...!

Page 22
Wilma-Now we'll only have to find three volunteers for the mission...
Wilma-By the way, Soson Goku, thanks for not touching anything, it was very thoughful of you...
Goku-Yes, well... Whenever you see fit, you hand me the keys, ok? [Tee hee hee]
Wilma-Oh, of couse... In short, as we're talking about the volunteers, I'll go of course as the chief of the mission...
Chicha-Say, dear, have you seen Chun Gohan?
Wilma-Chun Gohan?

Page 23
Ship-Caution, the taking off sequence has just started! Back off from the launching site!
Wilma-I have a terrible feeling!
Chiqrilin-Wilma, wait! Hand me the keys for Soson Goku!
Ship-The crew has a minute to hold tight to their seats before the ignition starts!

Page 24
Ship-Only 45 seconds are left until the ignition takes place!
Gohan-I... was just looking at the buttons so colourful and... [They were so round and tempting...]
Wilma-My fate, it's my fate...
Chiqrilin-Listen, Wilma, the outside gate is closed, what is it that...?
Wilma-Nothing, forget it... No turning back down... Come on, hold tight to your seat...
Ship-Caution, 10 seconds count-down!
Ship-9...8...7...6...

Page 25
Ship-3...2...1..
Wilma-Now you might experience some kind of pressure on you during the take off, don't worry, it's a common thing...!
Ship-Ignition!
Brief-How weird...! The ignition should be instantaneous... [And talking about weird things, I've been running for 10 seconds and I'm barely two meters away...]

Page 26
Chicha-Gee, my widdle boy! He's being taken to the ignote unfathomable space!
Goku-Uh? Whatever did'ja say...?
Ulom-Fuck... She sure talks as a teacher...

Page 27
Ship-Artificial gravity activated, the crew can move away from their seats now...
Wilma-"Can move..." Gljglj...!
Wilma-F... Fucking damned pressure...
Chiqrilin-Agfs... Chun Gohan? Were you in time to hold tight to your seat?
Chiqrilin-No... It seems you weren't.
Wilma-Well, all this was too sudden. Let's review things... It could have been worse... It could have been Soson Goku the one here now, but instead I'll spend two months with his son and Chiqrilin...
Wilma-BWAAAA!!

Page 28
Wilma-Oh well, since we're already flying and there's no helping it, I'll show you how the equipment works as we go along...
Wilma-...And then, as this travel will be very long and I don't want to see your faces everyday during two months, for my mental sanity's sake, we'll proceed to hibernate ourselves.
Someone-And what is this?
Someone-And this?
Someone-Ops, I broke it!
Someone-Say, Wilma, what was this for?
Wilma-Oh, God Oh, God Oh, God Oh, God
Someone-Come on, Wilma, it's not that bad... Get outta the emergency capsule...
Box: Meanwhile... Somewhere on the Earth...

Page 29
Someone-Doctor! How's the work going?

Page 30
Gore-I'm in a very basic phase of the project... But so far so good...
Gore-Where have you been in these last months?
Gohan-I had some matters to settle... I gathered info on my own... I don't trust you little robot-spy...
Gore-My "little robot" never left the individuals for 4 or 5 years, you should not worry about that... In fact, I just sent it after Soson Goku's child... I guess his genes will be more useful for my project...
Gohan-Any news from your stray sheep?
Gore-#VIII came out defective and it got involved with a loser*, I can't be bothered to look out for them...
Gore-My last models, which I've been working on until recently, are much more versatile and powerful... I don't think they'll trouble me at all.
*See D.F. #05 (if you don't have it, get it now!)
Editors-Haw haw haw.
Arrow: Yes, it's them...!

Page 31
Let's leap into time and space again (shoot, I'm dizzy!)
Someone-Let me get this straight... Did you neglect the mission's success while you were looking for some balls?
Vegetal-But it's just...
Feyo-Yes, you already said it, they weren't your run-of-the-mill balls... So what were them? Chinese balls?
Vegetal-Alright, I'll tell you... they were the Kehu-ron balls, 8 plus the white one, which after being gathered would grant a wish to the user, whatever it is... But the balls are now lost and I've wasted my mission for nothing...
Frigo-Well, I must say I find this matter about the balls really interesting. I'll send our astropaths to seek their traces in the whole galaxy. We'll find out their origin and we'll use that secret to our army's advantage. I'd appreciate it if you tell me everything you know...
Vegetal-Good!

Page 32
Box: A while after...
Text on door: Isolated cell for dangerous lunatics
Vegetal-I swear I say the truth! You must believe me! I'm not craaazy!
Frigo-Of course I believe Vegetal. His story confirms the old legends about the magical balls in Vietnamek. If I don't take him with us is so he doesn't place his own interests before ours again.
Frigo-Worry not, my faithful Feyo, as soon as we get to Vietnamek, we'll get all the info about the balls from them... and then we'll get their livers. LET'S GO!

------------
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: Dragon Fall 14 Raw & Translation

Thanks, and hey come check out my scans sometime. and is there anyone doing these scans if not I might think about doing them.
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 14 Raw & Translation

Alas, no-one is Editing Dragon Fall at the moment. I'm so unlucky... :darn
But if you wanna do it, you'll be more than welcome! :)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 15 Raw & Translation

"Here's a translation. I hope this isn't Chris' translation..." (sorry, I just wanted to do a "I hope this isn't Chris' ..." joke xD)
I won't comment on the cover page, because you probably know more about it than myself...

So here's the raw:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n8uoo2

Following the overall Alien theme, Gohan's quote in page 10 is taken straight from the movie.
Featuring Trivia Stuff #5: Ridli Scott, yeah. He was one of the characters created by Cels Piñol for his "Fanhunter" sagas (comics about a resistance group against the anime & manga opression). This one is Nacho Fernandez's version, that looks quite better than the original. As he says, he did appear in Dragon Fall before, in chapter 05. (There, Moenova. Happy now? xDD)

And now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 15 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

Page 2
Octopuses are cephalopod animals, from the same family as the squids, which possess unique traits such as having eight limbs, changing its color and squirting an ink jet when they get angry. Ah! And they also can't be cooked in tomato broth. After these precise news, I just want to add: In the boundless space, no one can hear you scream, luckily.
Invasion!!

Page 3
Explorer Vehicle: "Wilma-I"
Crew: An unlucky woman and two dumb guys
Destiny: Where St. Peter lost his halo

Page 4
Text on sign: Storage

Page 5 & 6
No text

Page 7
Wilma-Jeez... Looks like we arrived at our destiny...
Wilma-Well, let's see, let's get busy!
Wilma-Delouse and dress yourselves, and go have breakfast! I want the crew on the bridge in an hour!
Chiqrilin-Shoot... it's not like we're in the army!
Gohan-Yeah, that's true, we're just three of us here...
Wilma-Don't argue, we'll keep some order and discipline in here, you men lack it badly! And be careful with the W.C. lid!

Page 8
On Earthie...
Brief-Let us see, I think we have some little trouble...
Brief-The space ship took off very suddenly and without performing a previous check on all systems. Our computer has revealed the errors that could show up after some time... and two weeks have gone by already!
Brief-The errors predicted by our computer would affect the backup electric supply, the artificial gravity, the ventilation system, the communications, and what is worse, the Virtua Fighter machine on board...!
Brief-Even though all this is conditioned to a short-circuit of some pack of generators located in the most hidden spot in the ship circuitery... However, the safe thing to do is to contact them and warn them so they take steps...

Page 9
Bridge of the "Nos..." Eh, of the "Wilma I"...
Wilma-Alright! Checking all systems, we couldn't do it before the taking off...!
Someone-Radar system -GZZZD-....
Someone-Communications active.
Someone-Navigation control correct.
Someone-Air conveyor at full power...
Someone-Microwave working.
Someone-Hey, stop eating pizza and keep checking...!
Sounds: Beep Beep
Wilma-Hmmm? Where is Vietnamek?
Chiqrilin-Uh... you should know... right?

Page 10
Gohan-This is not our system!
Wilma-Man... that goes without saying...
Chiqrilin-[We'd be kinda screwed!]
Wilma-It's weird... We've been awakened no more than a month ago since we took off from Earth...
Wilma-And now it shows we've been diverted a few degrees from our course; we're in a dead zone...
Wilma-Wait a sec, wait a sec...!
Wilma-The computer can answer all our questions...! Let's consult it!
Gohan-How can you do the "O" with your big toe?
Chiqrilin-Will I ever suceed at flirting?
Wilma-To ask the questions... and NOT that sort of questions... you use the binary connection keyboard...! Ok?
Gohan-Ah!

Page 11
Wilma-It'll be better if I input the queries myself...
Side note: Ah, we're sorry for the ones who hoped to see Wilma in underclothes like in the original manga.
Computer-Answer to first question: the ship has changed its course and waked the crew prematurely following the emergency procedure 08!
Computer-Answer to second question: we obey a protocol for emergency situations... A S.O.S transmission was intercepted and the rescue sequence was triggered...
Chiqrilin-Whose was the idea of programming that nonsensical procedure?
Wilma-It was my daddy, who is sorta humanitarian...! And sorta <cursing>...! [Ok?]
Wilma-Come on, let's finish this as soon as we can...
Wilma-Let's see, play the S.O.S transmission from that poor tormented soul...!
Voice-SO, C'MON!! ANY SON OF A <cursing> IS GONNA RESCUE ME <cursing> ALREADY...? (DAMMIT...)

Page 12
Wilma-Ehem... It seems the poor guy is going through a hard time...
Wilma-Ok, let's clear things. The computer guided the ship to the original source of the transmission, so...
Wilma-We're in front of the planet the transmission came from!

Page 13
In a matter of minutes...
Computer-Preparing systems for the landing sequence!
Wilma-Everybody man your stations! Fasten your seatbelts! Pray to Saint Joseph!
Someone-W... what... what am I doing in the next room?
Someone-Say... I guess some repairs will be in place...

Page 14
Wilma-Well, let's go outside... According to the computer, the air is breathable...
Wilma-And the temperature's normal, so let's move without fear...!
Wilma-I... I guess my daddy overlooked a little detail...
Octopus-Help, a monster from another planet!

Page 15
Chiqrilin-Wilma! Are you alright? We'll go down right now!
Wilma-Heh, I'd like to know how...
Chiqrilin-Well... We're here now...
Gohan-By the way... have you thought how we'll go up later?
Wilma-[And they can actually fly...!]
Wilma-Well, enough, you must know I just had contact with a being from another world!
Wilma-It was a creature that gazed at me with menacing eyes and a creepy fierce look...!
Wilma-...Despite its repulsive appearance and their vicious purposes, the critter wasn't barely this tall, so we ought not to have trouble to finish it!

Page 16
Wilma-...If there was ever a need to... Of course...!
Wilma-He, he!
Gohan-Wilma... look!
Chiqrilin-We're sorrounded!
Wilma-What?
Chiqrilin-What if we say we came here to evangelize them...?

Page 17
Wilma-W... Who are you?
Oct-We could ask you the same.
Oct-Yup!
Oct-Yeah!
Oct-Something's for sure, they're alien invaders!
Oct-Yup!
Oct-They're here to dominate our pacific free planet!
Oct-Man, "free" is a way of putting it...
Oct-Yeah, well, the truth is... With that despotic queen...
Oct-...And those repressing cops with weapons and quite some nerve...
Oct-But first things first!
Oct-I have an idea, let's create a movement against the invaders!
Oct-Yeah! And Donovan will be the leader!

Page 18
Sculder-Well, ok, back off please!
Mully-We're special agents assigned to those kind of situations! Nobody interfere!
Sculder-Greetings in the name of my Government!
Wilma-Ah, good gracious, somebody who knows about diplomacy.
Someone-Wilma, look at those guys!
Sculder-Captain, you know, we want no witnesses!
Captain-Sir, yessir!
Wilma-WHAT?![br]Posted on: October 10, 2006, 03:29:40 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Peskaito-(Mmm... This isn't any good!)
Peskaito-(When new pupils came, some time after the fight against Vegetal, and asked me to train them, I was fine with it...)
Peskaito-(...The only problem is...)
Peskaito-(...They destroyed my house for training, they ransacked my fridge and left me living in my car...!)
Peskaito-(...At least they accepted to sleep among the ruins...)
Yansha-I still think the fault was yours, for getting that loser resurrected!
Tarugo-Is that so? You lasted seconds without him!

Page 20
Octopussy queen palace...
Queen-So you came following a S.O.S petition...
Queen-In this world we want nothing from strangers... nor their help...
Wilma-Ah... So... So nice... Then... Can we go now? I promise not to tell about the slaughter your soldiers did with the bunch...
Queen-You think I'm stupid? You'll never leave this planet... I won't take the risk of the F.P.F meddling in our regime of prosperity and harmony...
Queen-Guards! Confine them in... the subterranian!

Page 21
Wilma-Well, that's it, it's over!! We didn't need to come, and now we're screwed like never before in the fucking comic!
Wilma-But the sure thing is that none of those charming hospitable thick heads sent the bloody signal...!! If I catch that unfortunate guy I'll give him reasons to call for help!
Someone-Must I understand you answered my transmission?
Wilma-What? Who are you?
Ridli-Sergeant of Marines Ridli Scott, veteran of Acheron, Montjuich and the Lazo Lila, currently active for the F.P.F (Federated Planets Federation). I was on a surveillance mission, when I got captured...

Page 22
Wilma-What? It was you who sent the transmission?
Ridli-Indeed, after I got stuck here I set my walkie-talkie at full power and tried my chances... [A trick from my times in Beirut...]
Wilma-He sent the signal with a... walkie-talkie?
Ridli-Well, kiddos, now that you're already here, explain your escape plan to me!
Chiqrilin-Euhhh?
Chiqrilin-No... We don't have a plan yet, all this just took us by surprise...
Ridli-Ah...!
Ridli-Ok...
Ridli-WHAT?

Page 23
Ridli-Isn't there any cursed escaple plan? We'll rot in here!!
Wilma-No! I don't wanna die like this! So far from my home!
Gohan-Say... I'm hungry, I'll knock and ask when we can eat here...
Octopus-Alarm, alarm! The prisoners escape!
Gohan-Listen, I wanted some sandwiches... [Dang!]
Ridli-Boy... You made me believe in Santa Claus again... Now, let's go get my stuff and scram off...!

Page 24
Octopus-The prisoners escaped from their cell along with the F.P.F prisoner!
Queen-Neutralize them! Cut their retreat, go and destroy their ship!
Chiqrilin-Reinforcements are coming!
Wilma-We must avoid them and get out of here!
Gohan-I'm hungry.
Ridli-I don't think we need to avoid them to get out of here, if you'll excuse me...
Ridli-Well, I've picked "my stuff". Now it's time to dance Rock & Roll.
Wilma-I thought you had come on a surveillance mission!
Ridli-Well, you never know what you will find in these worlds...

Page 25
Octopus-Halt! You won't go on!
Octopus-Hand your weapons and surrender.
Alvaro-[He, he, they call me Mr. Photocopies]
Nacho-[Make that "Mr. Lazy"]
Wilma-What a mess! It's a trap!
Ridli-Hmmm, we won't go down without a fight! (I always believed you were a fool, Scott... etc...)
Octopus-[Hey! You!]
Wilma-Eh... I'm sure there must be a way of getting out of here rather than in pieces, like the cheese... Ah, sure! Chun Gohan, come 'ere!
Gohan-Ok!
Wilma-Say, you're very hungry, right? Yet our ship has plenty of food! Ah, if we could ever make it to there! But...
Gohan-Is it?

Page 26
Octopus-So...? Do you give up?
Octopus-I... I don't like that look!
Oct1-Sir, the helmet-haired kid is looking at us with a hungry face!
Oct2-It's psychological warfare, don't give in!
Oct3-I'm... I'm giving in... somewhat...
Gohan-LET'S GO! TO THE SHIP!
Octopus-Hey!

Page 27
Wilma-I diddit, I diddit...!
Chiqrilin-Curses, he sure runs, he's hit the hyperspace!
Ridli-Shoot, how lame, no corpses nor blood!
Octopus-Y... Yes... Majesty... They're storming their way out.
Octopus-No... please... don't ask me to explain the details...
Octopus-Halt! Stop in the Octopussy queen's name!

Page 28
Octopus-H... HALT!
Octopus-HALT!
Octopus-HALT AT ONCE, FUCK!!
Wilma-Look, the ship is deep there!
Ridli-[Excuse me...]

Page 29
Wilma-The ship... is still in one piece!
Wilma-Chun Gohan! As you have that superpower, and as you can fly, could you reach us the door?
Gohan-Ok!
Wilma-Hey!

Page 30
Gohan-That's it, now you can reach the door! Right?
Octopus-Let's get them, blow their ship away!
Chiqrilin-Quick, Wilma, don't waste time, we have to try and ready the ship! They're coming in squads!

Page 31
Wilma-If the ship has gotten the slight imperfection, he'll pay it in kinds...!
Ridli-Come on, marines, stick your butt in there! I'll cover you!
Octopus-Activate the blow-to-smithereens ray!
Ridli-That's my specialty!

Page 32
Wilma-Looks like the navigation controls work, I'll have to start believing in miracles too!
Wilma-There's no time for a taking off sequence! Everybody get in, I'm hitting the ignition!
Ridli-To hell with all!
Wilma-Hyperspace!

------------
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 16 Raw & Translation

Here you are, another translation, faster than the time it'd take a cat with giant ears to solve wind-based puzzles (Visions)! :)

The raw's here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwpn0s

Seems like in this chapter, other unknown visitors arrive, though I bet these don't come from any comic out there.
And for some reason, this chapter's title is the same as DF 14...

But now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 16 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

Page 2
After doing an "octopus party", our friends escape from the octopus planet and lose themselves in the procellous space. They'll find out that the best essence is always in the tiny bottles, or something like that.
Wilma, butched jobs deliverer

Page 3
Wilma-Shit!! After knocking over this junk, now we follow a ground level trajectory. We must recover verticality to exit the planet...!

Page 4
Chiqrilin-If we keep it straight we'll exit the planet the same...
Wilma-Yes, if a mountain doesn't get in our way!
Wilma-The worst of it all is, we can't stop to maneuvre! The crash would be extraordinary...!
Someone-Hey, gal, there's a pilot seat stuck into the floor down here...!
Octopus-Boy, I don't know about you, but this ground level flight is ticking me off...!
Queen-What? They managed to get on their ship and fleed! You're a bunch of inepts!

Page 5
Queen-And that guy went with them!
Queen-Those useless men... Go guess where they are now. If I were to meet them, I'm sure they wouldn't...

Page 6
Wilma-INCREDIBLE! The ship has withstood it! And the clash diverted it upwards!
Wilma-We're saved!

Page 7
Octopus-Majesty... Do you want us to follow them in mad pursuit?
Queen-Go to hell...!
Wilma-We're done for!
Wilma-All these hits screwed half of the ship's systems! Errors are everywhere!
Ridli-This girl sure has changes of heart.
Alvaro-Attention, attention! Since we've always had lots of Ibañez humour in this comic, we'll do now an Ibañez ending!*
Nacho-Relax, it's just an optional ending, but we couldn't resist doing something so topical and typical anymore!
*Francisco Ibañez is the author of the spanish comic "Mortadelo and Filemon". Every chapter in these end the same way as in the next page.

Page 8
Gohan-Dang, yet I'm still hungry, and I can't hold on, I'm about to start biting the chair...
Chiqrilin-Ah, okay, I'll take care of that! I'll cook a dish so good you'll lick your metacarpus...!
Wilma-What is it gonna be for you? C-4 with onion?
Ridli-No way... I can't stand onions...
Chiqrilin-Here you are, a succulent dish of pickled octopus with...
Wilma-OCTOPUS...! OCTOPUS...!!
Chiqrilin-But guys, I swear I didn't mean it as a joke... I didn't realize... I... I...!
Chiqrilin-DON'T BE MEAN!
Arrow: Canibal octopus from the Antares.

Page 9
Alvaro-And now, let's go back to normality...
Nacho-As far as it goes...
Gohan-Well, I'll go fetch something, I can't bear it anymore...
Chiqrilin-Can we go on with all those errors, Wilma?
Wilma-So... figures... after all, we might keep going without repairing it until we get to Vietnamek. The main power system is holding on, yet hardly. The most minimal tension difference could blow it.
Wilma-Let's keep it stable. Or else, we'd need to go outside to do the repairs and...
Ridli-[Eh-uh? Where did she say she's going...?]
Gohan-Listen... I only put an omelette inside the microwave and...
Wilma-Chiqrilin, honey... Can you help me with the spacesuit...?
Ridli-(Where did she say she's going?)

Page 10
Box: Sideral depths... Lame Space Military Station 9 of the F.P.F.*
Al-Admiral, we received a S.O.S transmission originated in the Tako planet (emitted days ago).
Arrow: Al, mix of vulcan, romulan, klingon and filipine
Ackbar-Kiko, Splok, look at this, it's from Ridli Scott!
Arrow: Ackbar, mix of octopus, sea bream and Popeye...
Ackbar-Seems like his surveillance mission on the Tako planet was a failure. We'll have to rescue him from there...
Kiko-Someone will have to go where no other man has gone...
Ackbar-That's what I guessed, so get your ship ready, Kiko. Yours is the responsibility to rescue Scott.
*Federated Planets Federation... In case you missed issue 15... What the fuck, if you missed it, get it, lazy!

Page 11
Kiko-I can't believe it, Splock, action, after such a long time!
Kiko-The Enterprisa and I have been through a lot... I can't wait to get there, Factor 5 mister Zulu!
*Enterprisa (Enterprise): "prisa" means "hurry"
Box: Frigo world...
Warder-I will mnot b'imng dhe food do a madmamn agaimn... eva'!

Page 12
Vegetal-Turn the alarm off and ease the garrison or I'll turn your sight off forever! Heard me?
Lucas- Y-yes, sir, whatever you command.
Vegetal-And now, give me the location of Frigo's ship...
Vegetal-Quick!
Lucas-Y...Yes, sure. Let's... let's see... All points out that the ship is located near the position of the planet Vietnamek. They'll arrive in some hours...
Vegetal-Darn it! There's no time to lose! Those usurpers won't snatch my balls away! [See you later, Lucas!*]
Lucas-I wonder... who might dare?
* Lucas is the spanish name of Daffy Duck. And "Hasta luego, Lucas" ("See you later, Lucas") is as funny a phrase in Spain as "see you later, alligator" in english.

Page 13
Vegetal-Quick, there's no time to lose!
Vegetal-I won't let them take my prize! I discovered the balls' secret! They belong rightfully to me!
Vegetal-Even if this means to face my superior, Mr. Frigo, I'll do what I must... From now on, I have no bosses...!

Page 14
Wilma-Dammit! Who told me to travel with those two clumsy guys? Well... nobody did, actually... And to top it off, in the darkness I fell again through the hole in the bridge...! Ow, my rear...!
Wilma-Let's see... I think it was around here...
Chiqrilin-Wilma, the scanner detected a space device closing in on our position! What do we do?
Wilma-I see it. It's still far. We might be in time to dodge it if I fix this quick...

Page 15
Wilma-But come on! What the heck is this? Who's throwing toys in the fucking middle of nowhere? Those Toys'R'Us guys certainly spread themselves!
Wilma-Boys, I'll finish fixing this and I'll bring you a gift!
Box: Minutes later...

Page 16
Wilma-"This" is the space device. I wonder what is a space toy doing around the space depths...
Gohan-Does it have sounds and blinks?
Chiqrilin-"Shipyards from origin world". That brand is unknown to me...
Ridli-Careful, explosives might have been hidden inside! I'd get it...
Chiqrilin-It does seem there's something inside...!
Chiqrilin-But c'mon, guys... Talk about chickens!
Chiqrilin-AH!
Chiqrilin-Come, look at this! It's not a toy ship!
Ridli-Yeah, I knew it all along...
Wilma-Are you going, Chun Gohan?
Gohan-My ass!
Wilma-Shoot... and he seemed stupid!

Page 17
Chiqrilin-Look what fell when I shook it! The ship is for real!
Commander-And my headache is, too, doesn't it kill you...?
Wilma-And where did these things come from? From Smurfland?
Commander-Miss, please...!
Commander-As a matter of fact, we come here looking for asylum and temporal refuge.
Commander-We're the Littlenauts, from a weird parallel dimension, the Littleverse. We've been suffering the chase of the Baron Bhinge and his mutt-soldiers...! We just need a refuge to recover our strength...
[br]Posted on: October 10, 2006, 03:31:48 AM_________________________________________________Page 18
Commander-I'm commander Ranntanplan, chief of the group...
Robot-I'm Squintron and this one down here is Minimatron (no, we aren't dance collections), we're the robots on board...
Girl-I'm Puppet, the cute girl on board, and I have the hots for the commander...
Commander-Please!
Robot2-I =tic= am Bugghy =tic= and my partner's =tic= name is Goodyear. He =tic= doesn't speak too much, but he packs some =tic= punch.
Chiqrilin-What do we do with them, Wilma? Will we apply the rescue protocol to them too?
Wilma-Sure, why not? I don't think their needs are so big. We can cover them without trouble!
Commander-Very funny!
Wilma-Oh well, the ship is up and running. With our current course, we'll make it to Vietnamek in a couple of days. We have to get ready, accomodate this people anywhere...
Chiqrilin-I'll go bring the cookies box...!
Commander-Hey!

Page 19
Meanwhile, on Earth...
Brief-Well, I finished the back-up second ship...
Ulom-Fu... Fuck!
Brief-In anticipation of any mistake, this ship will go and meet the another one, so it was developed to reach the maximum power and speed...
Brief-This time, the crew will consist of me and Soson Goku, for whose sake a training system has been conceived inside the ship...
Brief-But could someone take these handcuffs off him fucking already?

Page 20
And another launch happens...
Someone-Good luck!
Ulom-Say... what a feeling of Deja Vu, huh?
Lancha-I hope this crap finishes soon, this is getting tiresome...
Alvaro-[Now, now. What about the issues we can keep on doing?]
Nacho-[You're right...]
Yajorobais-And what will Soson Goku's training consist of?

Page 21
Brief-Yes. So at the same time you do exercise, you reload the generator batteries.
Brief-I figured the system while watching my hamster... The greatest discoveries come when you watch the simples things in your life, what they say it's true!
Brief-At this speed, we'll encounter the "Wilma I" in a week.
Brief-You keep running, you know, 8 hours per day.
Box: In the another ship, the crew tries to go back to normality...
Wilma-The whole telecommunications circuit has gone to waste, we'll have to use the capsule's one!
Wilma-Could someone check if the capsule controls even work...?

Page 22
Wilma-I repeat... Could someone...?
Gohan-Tee, hee, hee... Got ya in the middle of your flight...!
Panel: Ejection ON
Wilma-Thanks... Too kind of you...
Wilma-I WANT MY MOMMY!

Page 23
Chiqrilin-What's that about Wilma going away in the capsule!?
Gohan-Well... I...
Ridli-Is that bad?
Chiqrilin-She's moving away at a constant speed! She's now 15 kilometers away, a rescue is impossible!
Ridli-Can't we maneuvre the ship?
Chiqrilin-The controls were so broken that Wilma settled the course and removed all the power, we can't veer around...!
Chiqrilin-The only hope left is that the capsule had autonomy to maneuvre and come back here... But only Wilma knows about that...
Chiqrilin-There's no choice... We'll keep going to Vietnamek...!
Ridli-Why does that name sound familiar?

Page 24
Wilma-Let's see...
Wilma-Let us recap...
Wilma-Is it possible, or even plausible, that what I think is happening to me is actually happening to me...?
Wilma-YEEEEEEEEES!!

Page 25
Wilma-Good grief... There's still some energy supply... I'll see if I can maneuvre to go back to the ship... But I'm not used to the capsule's panel yet...
Wilma-Well... I have time enough to learn... [Dang!]
Ridli-So, Vietnamek... Now I remember why it sounded familiar...
Ridli-Explorers from the F.P.F have already gone there on surveillance missions like mine...
Ridli-...And as far as we know, none made it back! They didn't even manage to communicate with base!
Ridli-Nothing!
Ridli-We have to be ready for anything... We musn't drop our guard. The less time we stay there, the better...
Minimatron-Oh, yeah, we'll step into action, commander!

Page 26
While they get prepared in that ship, other space devices advance...
Brief-Well, enough for today...
Brief-Don't be like that, I'm tired too! I've been counting your laps and I'm all beaten...
Vegetal-I'll get the balls, this time they must be mine...!
Vegetal-Either I grab them or I rip mine off!
Wilma-Let's see... This one was the ignition... No, shit, it's the lighter! Let's try this one...
Wilma-The radio's totally apart and I can't put it together again... Bwaaah!
Wilma-Relax! I must concentrate!

Page 27
A couple of days have gone by...
Someone-That there is Vietnamek!
Someone-At last our travel ended!
Ridli-No sign yet of that chick?
Chiqrilin-No trace of her... We'll have to land without her... I'd like to know where she is...
Chiqrilin-Good grief, there we go. Brace yourselves, turbulences are coming...!

Page 28
Chiqrilin-Er... Now that I think about it... Seems Wilma forgot that the ship had to perform the last maneuvre...
Ridli-Why does it need to perform it...?
Chiqrilin-To avoid THIS!
Someone-'Coulda been killed!
Gohan-Look... Wilma's chair is not stuck in the upper floor anymore...
Chiqrilin-No... It's now stuck in the ceiling...

Page 29
Chiqrilin-Well, at least we mustn't worry now about the height the door's at...
Ridli-Good, I'm ready to go out...
Commander-We'll do some exploring too! Go forth, Goodyear!

Page 30
Ridli-But geez! Who is that dwarf? Buzz Lightyear?
Chiqrilin-I hope it at least reports if it finds something...!
Commander-Goodyear has the mission of exploring and not taking part, he'll come back soon with the data on this planet!
Chiqrilin-We already got them... We're a hell and a half away, without Wilma and without any friggin' idea on what to do...!

Page 31
No text

Page 32
Not too far from there...
Soldier-The warriors came back from their last incursion...
Frigo-Good... That makes 4 out of the 9 balls ours... All is coming along just fine...
Frigo-Once we have all the balls... The omnimode power will be at our hands!
Predator-...The omniwhat power...?

------------
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 17 Raw & Translation

Well, another translation, not as hard as getting the javelin and the golden armor to defeat those Red Arremer badasses!
About the cover, we're getting a sentai-theme here! :)

Here's the raw:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/38c2iv

And about the chapter... There's really nothing to add about the translation.

So well, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 17 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New names for this chapter:
Prf. Bito (Dr. Brief): nothing special here, I guess
Apedreator (Predator): "apedreador" would mean "stonethrower"
Dodotia (Dodoria): "dodot" is a well-known bloomers brand
Zafion (Zargon): "zafio" means "rude", so "zafion" would be "a very rude one"
Gñ (Ginyu): this is a sound effect for effort

Page 2
Vegetal wanted to score some nice grill at the beach, but Soson Goku (who is somewhat dense, truth be told) insists on finding the balls to ask for a pineapple-peach ice cream as a wish. He's so silly...
Go! Go! Power...!

Page 3
Ridli-What happened here?
Chiqrilin-Maybe some hooligans' victory celebration?
Commander-Minimatron detected traces of firearm energy... The slaughter has been recent...!
Ridli-Hey! My search team signals on my radar... It comes from those hills... It's my partners! [What do my ears hear?]
Ridli-Come on, we'll solve the mystery and report back to the F.P.F!

Page 4
Ridli-Let's run towards the hills!
Chiqrilin-Hey... don't be so hasty, I'm short-legged!
Ridli-Ok, let's get in, we'll assure our position and...
Chiqrilin-Cut the crap, marine, we're not The Dirty Dozen...!
Gohan-Hey, Chiqrilin, look, I'm mister Discolo!

Page 5
Ridli-Very well, I'll enter head-on! Hold on, boys, I'm coming...!
Soldier1-Peace, brother! What brings your karma over here?
Soldier2-Hey, guys, if it isn't sergeant Scott!
Soldier3-Yea... I shoulda suspected it, I'm getting bad vibes...
Chiqrilin-But trash that, sicko!
Gohan-Dang!
Ridli-But what the fuck are you doing, bunch of junkies!!?

Page 6
Soldier-Mister Harkoñen, we bring the fifth ball!
Feyo-Good, throw it to me and resume the search, Mr. Frigo wants us to be quick on our feet!
Soldier-But by our good Lord! Didn't you notice those balls are like watermelons?
Feyo-Ow... Guh... Ow... Ouch!
Soldier2-He sure is quick on his feet, I'll say.
Predator-Well, that's enough, we have lots to do, I'll go out with the incursion group to the new target right now!
Predator-Mr. Frigo is in a hurry, Vegetal's coming this way and might cause trouble!

Page 7
Ridli-Well, guys, I'll stay here, I must re-educate these dummies and contact with the F.P.F. "Your road roams through a different path than mine".
Chiqrilin-Well, we will use the ship's ball-scanner to begin our search...
Wilma-T...The proximity alarm!
Wilma-Another ship...! Another ship from the Pill Corp.!

Page 8
Bito-Attention, calling the occupant in the Pill Corp Capsule I. Professor Bito here.
Wilma-What!? Dad!! It can't be! Help me, I only have 3 hours of air left!
Bito-Listen, girl. Do you still have propelling power?
Wilma-Y...Yes, there's still some...!
Bito-Very good, I opened the hatch B and I'm placing myself in a side position, try and enter through it...!

Page 9
Bito-Wilma, dear, be careful in here, this is set at Zero-G!
Wilma-Dad! This is so marvelous...!
Wilma-I was so scared! How come you're here? Who else is with you?
Goku-Hey! You rescued her already?
Wilma-I'm going back to my capsule!! I'm going back...!!
Bito-Come on, girl, don't be silly or I'll cut your allowance!

Page 10
Vietnamek...
Chiqrilin-Let's see, according to the ball-scanner the ball closest to us is located south-eastwards.
Chiqrilin-Yet besides, here it shows there are 5 balls together in the same place farther to the west, that's funny...
Commander-Let's go towards that ball nearby, there might still be villagers there...!
Chiqrilin-Geez! What's wrong? We aren't gonna chew 70 kilometers on foot having a vehicle just here! Are we?

Page 11
Village of Navatalgordek...*
Villager-It's terrible!
Villager-We're in grave danger! We have been receiving emergency calls from neighbouring villages before completely losing contact with them!
Village-We just know the arrival of some strangers was announced and then a destruction orgy blasted them, and it all ends there!
Village-We must be prepared!
*Navatalgordo is a spanish village

Page 12
Villager-Mister mayor! Some strangers have arrived in the village!
Mayor-The strangers! The strangers!
Chiqrilin-Ehem... Merry folks... We are travellers who have come here looking for a certain object... If you could lend us a...
Chiqrilin-[...Watering can?]
Chiqrilin-S...Something tells me we have no fan club here at all...!
Chiqrilin-Come on, run!

Page 13
Someone-Very good! Target on sight!
Someone-Ready for incursion!
Predator-You know what to do once we get there...! Right to the central building!
Villager-Sir... More strangers... That way!
Mayor-Good, now they'll see! Us being vegetarian and pacifists doesn't mean we are idiots! Ready for counterattack!

Page 14
Predator-Very good, now, massive attack!
Chiqrilin-Hey, look, all hell is breaking loose there!

Page 15
Apedreator-I'm Apedreator, servant of Mr. Frigo, master of countless worlds! We seek the magic ball that is in your possession!
Mayor-We're responsible for that sacred object, rennouncing to it would be a dishonour!
Apedreator-Yeah, I know, just what the previous five mayors told me!
Mayor-Eh... I think we can live with it...!
Warrior-You can cut to the chase now, boss, we have the sixth ball!
Apedreator-Good, you go back to the ship with it, we'll go to our next target!
Warrior-Got it!

Page 16
Vegetal-Well, well, well...! Thanks for handing me my first ball, this present will make me reconsider my initial thought of erasing you all from the map!

Page 17
Someone-Blimey, I didn't think I'd see you again this soon...!
Vegetal-You!
Eggplant-Seems like you're now facing Mr. Frigo... Good, that's my chance to fight and sweep you.
Vegetal-So that's your idea... Very nice, let's see how well you fare.
Vegetal-If you want this ball you'll have to come get it...
Vegetal-Eggplant...
Box: Meanwhile, in a place we all know...
Octopus-Majesty, here are allies from the F.P.F.

Page 18
Queen-Well, well, if it isn't the brilliant agents from the F.P.F in one of their usual "missions of peace"!
Kiko-Indeed... We have no intention of starting hostilities, we just came looking for...
Queen-You have not!? Of course, good old F.P.F guys never start hostilities; they just storm through the planet wiping it all to get their agents!!*
Queen-This is war! You hear? It's war!!
Kiko-...Get us up, Scotty...
Frigo-What!? Vegetal already arrived!? Darn it, it's too soon!
*Issues 15 and 16... Go get them, fuck!!
[br]Posted on: October 16, 2006, 03:28:20 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Feyo-Wait a sec, there's a chance to stop Vegetal on his tracks; the Ranger Special Forces!
Frigo-Sounds like Chuck Norris to me...
Feyo-I'm talking about the Commander Gñ's special operations squad! Their combined force has made them the best combat unit in our army, they'll eliminate that rebel!
Frigo-Hmm... Well... I don't know... Vegeta is a Puyajin, and those are not your usual enemies...
Feyo-Yes, well, I know they have two tails, but that won't pose any problem!
Frigo-Agreed then... Call my military chiefs Zafion and Dodotia, let them bring Commander Gñ!

Page 20
Far from there...
Someone-Almiral Kiko, we received some signals coming from the faraway world of Vietnamek, it's Ridli Scott...
Kiko-What? What's he doing there now? I hope he has a good explanation!
Kiko-It's his fault a serious diplomatic incident just happened!
Frigo-Well, no time for further explaining, Vegetal already arrived and he's ready for anything!
Gñ-Worry not, we'll take care of it immediately!
Frigo-Just a warning... I won't accept a failure, though if you fail while fighting Vegetal, my opinion on the matter will be the last thing you'll have to worry about...
Feyo-Bah, please, boss, you're overestimating him!

Page 21
Vegetal-So well? Giving up now, piece of vegetable with a snout? [Fuck, it stings...!]
Eggplant-Wake up already, old friend, my orders are to keep you here at any cost. [Fuck, you bet...!]
Vegetal-Very well, then this is my cost...!
Vegetal-Your vital constants!

Page 22
Eggplant-Ya' kidding?
Eggplant-No... Seems like the man was dead serious.
Chiqrilin-One of the Vietnamek balls...! Finally this is starting to get anywhere!
Gohan-And... you saw who's beside it?

Page 23
Chiqrilin-Vegetal!! For how long have you been here?
Gohan-How does that matter? We're screwed!
Vegetal-Well, I had my fun, enough wasting my time!
Vegetal-This'll be long and hard, let's get the first ball already and...

Page 24
Vegetal-Who...?
Vegetal-...On earth are you...?

Page 25
Chiqrilin-So they are?
Gohan-The russian circus, maybe?

Page 26
All-We're the Ranger Special Forces! Give up, Vegetal!
Vegetal-Ok...
Vegetal-...I give up...

Page 27
Yellow-A wise move, you're no rival for us...!
Pink-You'll never beat our combined power!
Vegetal-GEEZ!! THIS IS IT!! ENOUGH BULLOCKS! IF YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT, DO IT NOW OR GET LOST!!
Pink-W...What...?

Page 28
Red-You won't raise your voice to us again...!
Red-Go on Rangers!

Page 29
Vegetal-Tee, hee, hee...
Yellow-Done!

Page 30
Someone-Vietnamek! We finally made it!
Someone-We must go down as soon as possible!
Wilma-Preparing landing sequence!
Bito-Let's be careful, turbulences might come!
Goku-And what's this button for?

Page 31
Wilma-What did you do, swine? You've activated the emergency ejection! We're gonna craaaash!!

Page 32
Apedreator-What was that?
Soldier-Mister Frigo, commander Apedreator reports on an object which has fallen at the sea in the south zone...!
Frigo-Meteor impacts don't worry me, I want immediate reports on the Ranger Special Forces' operation!

------------
 
Top