Dragon Fall

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

Great chapters guys. I still don't understand what the connection between chapter 1 and 2-3 is though.
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 06 Translation

Hehe, ibra, don't mess with the typesetter (and the moderator), or you'll get pwned! xD
And by the way, I just did the last corrections... (it seems "that part" kept me busy enough)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

Connection between chap 1 and 2-3? What do you mean?
Don't they follow the original storyline?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

leecherboy said:
Connection between chap 1 and 2-3? What do you mean?
Don't they follow the original storyline?
It seems as if chapter 1 is VS. cell, while 2 and 3 are about litle goku?
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

I thought ryka and me had made that clear... :amuse
Chapter 0 is a special issue (that came out to catch people into reading it, from what I gather) that started in the middle of Cel's saga.
And chapter 1, 2 and forward tell the story from the beggining... :)
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

leecherboy said:
I thought ryka and me had made that clear... :amuse
Chapter 0 is a special issue (that came out to catch people into reading it, from what I gather) that started in the middle of Cel's saga.
And chapter 1, 2 and forward tell the story from the beggining... :)
oh, my bad X-P
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

And we now have a name ESP like the dragon ball counter strike module game =)) Evil Spanish Parody = Earth Special Forces =)) funny!!!
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

And don't forget Extra Sensory Perception... lookie mom, we have psychic powers! xDD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

What about "Especially Stupid People". It really fits you guys. :grin
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #3 Edited Manga

Whaat? I'll get you for that...! :amuse
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 07 Raw & Translation

Well, it's that time of the week again, and here's another chapter!
That guy in the cover page is... Doom? Death? Sheesh, I can't remember...

Here's the raw: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113782

If you think the title doesn't really suit the chapter, it's not MY mistake... :amuse
And yeah, those are "rhymes" in the title and those both in page 5...
I guess I shouldn't really have explained in detail the pun on page 10, but I'm just too kind...
Oh, and I can't forget: starting from this chapter, Soson Goku is "guaranteed" to "always have a mouth"...

Now, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 07 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

(No new names in this chapter)

Page 2
Te Sin Pan making a fool of himself, Soson Goku remembering the old song "Time will go by" and lots of demons everywhere. Nacho and Alvaro are getting crazier by the second.
That dumb Goku pup finally got to shoot up!!

Page 3
Ann.-Contestant Miau has blocked Te Sin Pan's attack using something... slightly harder this time...!
Brujah-Snap out of it, dumbass! Don't you see she's fooling you?
Havoc-Geez, what a crash!
Wilma-Yansha, quickly, bring some water, he's going to pop something...!
Tarugo-H... Haar! Hwagh! Arf! [Tee hee heee...!]
TSP-Enough! You've made me use my most fearsome technique!
*Man! Now this is new stuff!
TSP-Arms multiplication!
Jesus-[Miracle!]

Page 4
TSP-Gluc! [Pwagh! What a chemical taste!]
TSP-Aaggh!!

Page 5
TSP-This sucks! [Dang!]
TSP-Seems like I got the wrong vial...!
TSP-Let's see, let's see...
Brujah-Dammit, I told him already to drop those vials and shit! What a shame!
Tarugo-Blepblepblepblep! [Yahoo!]
TSP-Finally! Now I got this done!
TSP-And you'll be gone!
Without even trying, I got some rhyme running...

Page 6
Ann.-Ehem... Due to all the irregularities commited by contestant Te Sin Pan, he was going to be disqualified at first...
Ann.-...But since the jury laughed a lot, they'll oversee it this time.
Ann.-So, come on!
Ann.-Last round!

Page 7
TSP-Say, if I've hit you with my six arms and I've broken every one of your ribs, why don't you fall down?
Miau-Ah...! Y... You did... that to me?
Miau-Ploum!
TSP-Uff, she bought that!

Page 8
Ann.-Winner of the fight: Te Sin Pan!
Miau-[Owow, it hurts so much!]
TSP-Geez, suggestion really does work. Alright, let's take the antidote to recover my normal aspect... and let's put some ice pack on my nuts... Jesus, she kicked them good, it really stings!
Brujah-Heh, heh, heh, looks like things are going our way! Next round will be ours too!
Box: Meanwhile, a lot of kilometers away from there...
Goku-Listen, Mr Cat...
Sakarin-Yeah?
Sakarin-AAARRRGH! YOU! IT'S YOU!
Goku-Well, I...

Page 9
Goku-Wait! I have just come to get my staff back!
Sakarin-Oh, yes, that stick, then I'm sorry, I used it to make an antenna for my TV... I'm sorry you came for nothing... [Shit happens...][And now scram, come on...]
Sakarin-Wait a moment! Are you still looking for the Kehu-ron balls?
Goku-Yes...
Sakarin-Then listen!
Sakarin-The being that sent you here, Godh, is also the creator of the balls; if you go to his place, he'll guide you in your search! [Well, that's my guess!]
Goku-Is that so?
Sakarin-Come, I'll show you how to get there... Be careful with the garden, it's my plantation of magic kidney beans and other weeds, each variety serves a different purpose...
Goku-Me, as I don't like vegetables...
Sakarin-Look, that thing that disappears amongst the clouds is the gas tube; if you follow it you'll get to the other side, where Godh's house is located. You'll have to climb on your own. Any question?
Goku-What is a cloud?
Text on gas: Butane gas

Page 10
Box: After some merry explanations, Goku starts the climbing...
Box: ...That turns out to be as never-ending and tiresome as the last one...
Plane-Boss! Answer me! Is anybody there?
Box: But at last reaches its end...
Goku-La puta! A castle in the sky!*
*"La puta!" means "Holy bitch!", and "Laputa: A Castle in the Sky" is an anime movie by master Hayao Miyazaki

Page 11
Goku-Hello? [Who manages here?]
Sign: Don't smoke the weed
Pompon-Uh?
Pompon-And who are you?
Goku-My name's Soson Goku; the cat from below sent me here to meet Godh, or something like that...
Pompon-What? The Duende Sakarin sends you? Then you must be the retarded kid with horrible hairstyle from the legend! I'll go warn Godh!! [Damn him! The shit has hit the fan!]

Page 12
Godh-I already know, Mr Pompon [You're so fucking loud]
Pompon-Sir!
Godh-It was me who talked to you in your hard times, who created the Kehu-ron balls, the almighty lord on Earth...!
Goku-Oh, yes? Who?
Godh-It's obvious we won't make any progress if you brain stays like that, so I'll use my power to restore your mind and bring up your potential... [I'm not that sure it'll work, but...]
Godh-Given your special nature, I'll just be able to recover the mental capabilities lost by the reaction of that incompetent cat... [He and his damned kidney beans... Such a quack!]
Sounds: Xfrrzzz!! Nyeik! Chrrip! Sparkkle! Sparkkle!

Page 13
Box: After that, Soson Goku descends back to earth, to resume his searching for the balls...
Pompon-It's done, Mr Godh, I've already sent him down...
Godh-Good, Mr Pompon, all goes according to the plan...
Godh-He'd better not know that he'll be facing later the fearsome Discolo, the great king of devils; now he just must focus on finding the balls and going back to the tournament... [Such hard times!]
Box: Meanwhile, in the tournament, the second round of fights starts
Ann.-And now, the ones to fight again on the ring will be... Dhalsim and King Chapa!
Chapa-[Well, this'll ve very thrilling, undoubtedly. What is more: I'd add that...]

Page 14
Ann.-The fight starts!
Chapa-Good, let's see what you can do to counter my certain kill techniques...!
Dhalsim-This.
Chapa-Brute.
Ann.-Well, ladies and gentlemen, this tournament is getting really interesting, the contestants show their claws with more ferocity each time!
Dhalsim-[Bah! His chi sucked!]
Ann.-Now the second fight in the second round will be starting in a few seconds (ta-ta-ta-taa), and it will pitch Chu Li against Te Sin Pan.
Chu Li-Snif!
TSP-Oh my dear lord! Not another chick!
Tarugo-If your pupil wins this fight I'll eat my beard!
Brujah-Then I'll be bringing you bread and mayonaisse to help it in!
Tarugo-Before that you'll be eating your jacket!
Brujah-Sit up here and dance!
Tarugo-Conceited!
Brujah-Baldy!
Tarugo-Yip!
Brujah-Butt-ugly!
Wilma-I am not here... This is not happening... Brandon Lee isn't dead...

Page 15
Ann.-The fight starts!
TSP-Huh! [Let's go!]
TSP-(Mmm! I know!)
TSP-(Yeah, I'll do that!)
TSP-Ah! You should be ashamed, you won your first fight in such a pitiful way, and besides that your indecision made your opponent suffer a dishonorable defeat! How will you reply to that? Uh?
Chu Li-SHUT UP!! Sob!
TSP-I... I think I was on the right track... maybe I should have been more... subtle...

Page 16
Ann.-Well... then... The truth is, the funny technique of contestant Te Sin Pan must be too sophisticated for me... Because I don't understand it at all...
TSP-(Good, after this her psyche should be weakened! I'll beat her without trouble and I'll be bragging to my heart's content!]
Chu Li-I give up! I can't go on...
Ann.-Well, ok, then... Winner of the fight: Te Sin Pan!
Ann.-Really, you surprised me! What a sophisticated effective technique! You're a master!
TSP-It... it was nothing.
TSP-(Maaan I wanted to fight...!)

Page 17
Box: In the meantime, Soson Goku, thanks to his regained intelligence, has gathered the Kehu-ron balls once again... (misteries of life...)
Goku-What do I do with them? Should I take them back to Wilma?
Box: But with the (minimal) gained intelligence, appears a derived illness... wickedness!
Goku-What if I summoned* Kehu-ron by myself? She doesn't need to find out! [He he]
Goku-Let's see, let that Kehu-ron dragon come out! Er... Yeah!
*Watch out for the big-head's way of speaking! This is unheard of!

Page 18
Goku-Are you the Kehu-ron dragon?*
*They weren't formally introduced last time
Kehu-ron:(Oh my, the kid from last time!)
Kehu-ron:That's me, indeed... Now speak your wish...
Goku-Wait a sec, let's see if I got that right...! You can grant any wish, whatever it is, right?
Kehu-ron:Euhh... Yes, I can...
Kehu-ron:(Well, seems like he's understood it this time!)
Goku-Then... could you get pink stripes?
Kehu-ron:(I hate this job... And above that, I hate this kid...)
Goku-Ha, ha, ha! He looks like a lollipop! I think I got the hang out of this!
[br]Posted on: July 20, 2006, 03:46:20 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Ann.-And now, finally, dear audience, we get to the seventh and last fight! The final round! Dhalsim versus Te Sin Pan!
Brujah-I hope this teachs you something, baldy. Watch our victory and cry! [Haw haw haw]
TSP-(I don't trust this guy, he's very weird, and I'm sure he's hiding something...)

Page 20
Dhalsim-[Haw haw haw]
Nacho-Gotit gotit gotit...! We'll take that away!
Alvaro-Dang... If we don't mock our own mistakes, they prey on them later, you know... [The temptation was huge. We had to do that...]
We appreciate the collaboration of Total Boringness Inc. (T.B.) and Rotring Isograph in this page. Thanks.

Page 21
Ann.-The fight starts!
TSP-I have to watch out my steps... I'll study him without getting too close...
TSP-V... Very definite... yeah man...
Tarugo-(Yipee! Yipee!)
Havoc-[Jesus, what a hit! The shivers!]
Ann.-Shoot... Really... We had never seen a final battle as... well... as short as this one... I... guess... This must be undoubtedly the weirdest tournament of martial arts in all its history...

Page 22
Ann.-The winner of this installment of the great tournament of martial arts is... Dhalsim!
Ann.-Want to give some speech! You can enlarge on it as much as you want... [If you don't, this'll get too short...]
Dhalsim-The fight isn't over yer.
Dhalsim-My opponent is still alive...
Tarugo-Yeah! Yeah! Hit 'im hard!
Wilma-Mr Duende, please!
Dhalsim-I can reveal it now: I've come to this tournament to face the strongest contestant and kill him with my bare hands... And show you my power like that...

Page 23
Dhalsim-Actually my name's not Dhalsim, but I'll give you a clue; my true name also starts with "D"! [And I'm veeery evil...]
Ann.-AH! Are you Count Dracula! [So scary!]
Discolo-No! I'm the lord of darkness! Discolo, the great king of all devils, thousand thunders, lightings and thunderstorms! [And thousand millions of thousand demons!]
Tarugo-No, not him! How could it be?
Wilma-You know that beauty? [Don't screw with me!]
Discolo-In this day, with the total destruction of my opponent, I'll celebrate the arrival of my infernal reign! The era of chaos has arrived!
Someone-[What is him about?]
Someone-[He's stoned!]

Page 24
TSP-[I want my mommyy!]
Discolo-Come here! I need you close for this special moment!
Sound: Boo-boo-boo, booboobooboom boomer!*
*This was an advertising for the "Boomer" bubble gum, where a gummy hero stretched beyond measure
Havoc-I can't let him kill Te Sin Pan! [He owes me fifty bucks!]
Havoc-I'll use the Fist of the Sun technique!
TSP-Owowowow! Traitooor! [Bitch!]
Havoc-Oh, oh... [You screwed it, bro...]
Discolo-... Looks like you need some practic accuracy lessons...

Page 25
Tarugo-Uh-oh, this is bad...
Brujah-Very bad...
Wilma-Coward! What about your disciple, huh?
Brujah-[Forget that]
Discolo-Lesson one...!

Page 26
Discolo-Tsk, tsk, I don't think he'll ever learn...
Wilma-And how do you two know this green dude?
Tarugo-Well, let's say...
Brujah-He was our master...
Ann.-L... Listen... mister Discoloco... As you're... so, like, strong... We can forget for now that the another guy is alive and finish the match so... so the tournament doesn't stay hung up, then later, when we're finished... you do what you want with him, deal?
Discolo-Hum, alright, if you let me be after that...
*"Discoloco" means "Crazydisc"

Page 27
Ann.-So now that you've beaten the rest of the contestants, you still have to beat the ultimately last ones! M. Bison, Balrog and Vega!
Text on Balrog's shirt: Looking for my hair-dresser
Balrog-Wait a sec, he called you Bison, and that's me!
Vega-And you Balrog, and that's me!
M.Bison-And you Vega, and that's me!
Vega-I am Balrog!
Balrog-No, that's me!
Vega-But how can you have two names?
Balrog-I like them both and that's it!
M.Bison-Imposters!
Ann.-Shoot!
Discolo-Well, pleased to have fulfilled the requirements, now I'll go back to my plan...
Discolo-Come here, don't escape! [You thought I wasn't looking, uh?]
TSP-[Man! He caught me!]

Page 28
Discolo-It'll be over in a moment.
Tarugo-Geez, what a smash!
Brujah-Yeah, dude, he hasn't lost the touch.
Discolo-Now's the time to claim my kingdom and summon my army of infernal creatures!
Discolo-HWA, HWA, HWA! I'm the rocks!
Ann.-Misters, all it seems to reckon that this is the end of the world as we knew it...* And I never saw a tournament's instalment so full of irregularities!
Ann.-It's the end of the tournament.
*...And I feel good (note from Michael)
Tarugo-I only see a solution, we must join forces like the last time...
Brujah-Humm. Ok, but don't let's do it ever again, huh?

Page 29
Tarugo-(I remember the times when he teached us both, by then we hadn't realized how he really was... He didn't seem that green... But then he showed his flame from within, the dark evilness that sorrounded him... and he looked really cool... We had such a great time!)
Tarugo-(But we wound up deciding that the best way to improve was to terminate him so there'd be no one more expert than us in those arts... A very wise idea...)
Tarugo-(It was the Duende Brujah who better devoted to our master's teachings... I... I've always been a slowpoke and too lazy to focus...)
Tarugo-(But I never admitted to this because of my pride...!)
Brujah-So what, we go down kick his ass? Or are you staying here dreaming asleep?
Tarugo-Oh, yeah! Sorry!
Brujah-That was always your problem, the lack of initiative!

Page 30
Tarugo-Halt, Discolo!
Brujah-We've come to stop you once again!
Brujah-Well, in fact we came to see the tournament, but it got fucked up...
Discolo-Why, if it isn't my dear disciples...
Tarugo-Very well, what was the technique you used to destroy him that time?
Brujah-Ah, I don't know! Wasn't it you who did it?
Tarugo-But we decided you were going to do it!
Brujah-Me? But it was precisely you who said you were going to do it!
Tarugo-[Asshole!]
Brujah-[Retard!]
Discolo-(Well...! The truth is neither one destroyed me, but I got so convinced that one of them had actually done it, that I stayed idle for years, until the other day I realized about everything and I got angry!) [Man! What a waste of time!]

Page 31
Wilma-What do you think will happen?
Yansha-Well, they both might die.
Wilma-No, I mean something bad!
Goku-Hi, Wilma, I'm back!
Goku-Know something? I found all the balls!
Wilma-Is that so? Then bring 'em, we need them more than ever!
Goku-No, I've already used them...
Goku-And I asked for a...
Wilma-No, don't tell me! I'll die a happy woman without knowing it!
Box: Meanwhile...
Discolo-Very good! Then you'll be facing my demonic army!
Wilma-...And he goes and tells me... I've never seen such a dumb kid... so... so...! Grmbfjltx... on stripes!

Page 32
Tarugo-Uh-oh, I don't like this, either...
Brujah-I don't think they'll let us choose...*
*We love Claremont!
Discolo-My horde of demonic creatures will dispose of you right now, you useless pair!
Chu Li-Say, Soson Goku...
Chu Li-Aren't you going to do anything to help out?

------------
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 07 Raw & Translation

Omg you're too fast for me^^ and if I see all the text I dont want to start ^^ Good work keep it on :)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 07 Raw & Translation

Well, thanks! :p
And sorry for being that fast... xD
Maybe I'll start translating Joputo (www.joputo.tk) just for fun, so as to not get too bored... :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dragon Fall #4 Edited Manga

Here we go another release. Hope you enjoy it and thanks to all who downloaded the other chapters :)

>>>Download Here<<<

As a little sidenote I am not that sure if I'll do the rest of them. I just had this one left on my HDD and still wanted to finish it.
Time will show.
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #4 Edited Manga

Awesome! xD
...
Well, I don't think I'll beg you to stay though I probably will, but I'll be hoping you do :)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 08 Raw & Translation

Well, summer vacation is over, so it's about time I resume my translating (even though we don't have an editor available right now to scanlate these)
This time, the cover page references an old anime series, and actually explains something about that series' title... xD

Here's the raw: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113785

You know Dragon Fall is a spanish comic, and you know Spain is all about bullfighting... So yeah, if you've been expecting it, here's the first bullfighting reference! :amuse
And in this one there's yet one more rhyme (you gotta love rhymes, though they're annoying to translate), this time in page 13...
And here's some trivia stuff (too minor to include it in the translation): in page 20, Gohan is actually paroding one of the characters from the Mafalda latin comic.

So there, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 08 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New names for this chapter:
Rolex (Raditz): It's a well-known trademark of watches
Puyajin (Saiyajin): "puyas" are the spear-like blades bullfighters stick into the bulls


Page 2
So in this chapter Soson Goku happens to marry and has a son. What? This looks like a soap opera? Yeah, that's what I think too, but don't complain to me, as I'm just a courier.
That dumb Goku pup (now for real) finally got to shoot up!!

Page 3
Goku-W...what? What are you talking about?
Chu Li-I can't believe it! I already expected you to not recognize me, as I changed my look and signed in under a false name so my father wouldn't notice!
Chu Li-But how can you ignore what's happening right before your eyes?
Wilma-Oh, well, ignorance's something that plays a big part in his character.
Wilma-And, excuse me... You are...?
Chu Li-I'm Chicha, the Yumas ogre daughter!
Chicha-When we met, I got so impressed by your strength and power that I decided to spend the rest of my life to become worthy of you, and that's how I became a fighter. But in this tournament you've completely disappointed me with your insane performance! You're the shadow of yourself!
Chicha-And you haven't even shot up, at your age! Look at you, you're a dwarf!
Wilma-She's got that right. Aren't you at the age to shoot up?
Goku-Is that so?

Page 4
Goku-Well, that's it! Just kinda forgot...
Goku-What a mistake!
Goku-Man [Gee! I even got teleported!]
T.Bogie-This dude ain't normal...![Fuck]
Chicha-I heard that a long time ago...
Brujah-You haven't beat us yet...!
Tarugo-Shut up, you masoquist!
Discolo-Very well, as you wish... You'll have a second session, and this time it's on the house...
Discolo-Hwa, hwa, hwa...! I'm very evil and I like Julio Iglesias!

Page 5
Brujah-Ouch!
Tarugo- Mouth-off!
Brujah-Agh! My sunglasses got broken!
Brujah-No! Not the suuun!
Hellraiser-Well, well. Let's see what happens with this one...
Tarugo-My glasses, quickly, I can't hold it!
Discolo-Hya, hya, hya!! Since I'm having a blast, I think I'll offer any willing volunteer the chance to try and stop my unleashing of the final apocalypse!

Page 6
Someone-Get down there!
Someone-Aumph!
Someone-Man, he's so heavy now!
Discolo-Well, well, we're so daring today!
Discolo-I'll toast you with my demonic wave! [Need some practice]
Goku-I don't fear you! I'll block your attack!

Page 7
Yansha-You think he'll beat him?
Wilma-The truth is, I'm not sure of anything...
T.Bogie-I should go down!
Chicha-No! Not you! You'll get hurt!
Discolo-And now, to establish my kingdom of terror, I'll summon someone way more powerful and evil than me!! My son Junior!!
Junior-Aah, I'm so evil! I'll kill everyone! I hate peace and soap operas! [And still don't know why...][I'll kill the Ewings!]

Page 8
Discolo-Grow up, and reach your maximum status of power! [Fuck, I'm all itchy...]
Wilma-Well, well, the guy has some looks, considering his parsley face...
Discolo-Welcome to your kingdom, Junior!
Junior-I hate you calling me that way... It's embarassing...

Page 9
Junior-Shoot, I fragged daddy... I'm so evil...! I just can't get any more evil than this! My evilness has already hit the bottom! What could I do now? [Dang, being this evil is too much...]
Junior-That's it! I'll turn good! [Like Magneto!]
Junior-And as a good will gesture, I'll give, in a posthumous way, my title of champion of this great tournament to that wretch my daddy owned before croaking. [Poor man... A pity... He was a good man... He was in the bloom of life...]
Junior-[So, come on, hurry with it]
Ann.-Ye... Yeah! Ri... Right on!
Ann.-This way, this toasted brat whose name I don't know because his driving license got burnt, gets regarded as the champion of the great tournament of martial arts!

Page 10
Godh-I'll use my power to resurrect Discolo's victims...! [This month was time for a miracle...!]
Goku-Wilma, look, it's Godh...!
Wilma-Yeah, man, and I'm the queen of Saba!
Wilma-Aaaagh!! It's him, he's back!
Wilma-Damn Discolo! You won't hurt anyone again! I'll finish you myself! Die, die, diiieee...!
Godh-[Ow! Ouch! Guh! Lady, you want me to not resurrect anybody? Uh?]
Tarugo-[Wilma, dear!]
Chicha-(Mmm... Don't know... Bogie's so hot... But I still see something in Goku...)
Chicha-(Will it be the toasting?)
Ann.-So, come on, outta my stadium, we have to disinfect it!
Traka.-[Oops, I went back way too far!]

Page 11
Box: After these transcending facts (no, no, no trace has reached nirvana...) we take a wide leap in time, in which nothing remarkable happened... Well... Yes: Chicha, in spite of the tender sincere love she felt for T.Bogie in the end, turned out choosing Soson Goku, because he had a bigger one... Though it took her quite some time to profit from her new partner...
Goku-Say, Chicha, do you think that thing can be put inside that other place? I find it quite complicated... [Dang, so difficult!]
Text on Chicha's book: Practic guide to violation
Text on Goku's book (upside-down): Sex for retards
Box: After this, we take another leap in time, the time this charming couple took to have their first son (many more than nine months...) and the time until the cute offspring became four years old (the age at where most kids start smoking). He could only mimic his father's behaviour, but, luckily for him, his mother was there to fill that intelectual emptiness...
Chicha-C'mon, c'mon, I won't let my son grow as stupid as his father. Read all this until new order, and I want you in my quantum physics class tomorrow...
Gohan-Shoooot... Mom...
Text on books: Hawking's Physics -- Evolution of the Species
Text on Gohan's book: The Capital

Page 12
And some good day, in the Duende Tarugo's house...
Chiq.-Mr Duende, look, it's Soson Goku!
Tarugo-Please, Chiqrilin, you know I don't like those jokes...
Tarugo-Geez, it is true... [Hail Mary, full of grace, ahahahaha...]
Tarugo-What's that you're carrying around? A pet?
Goku-Hello everybody! I've come to introduce you to my son, Chun Gohan *.
*The sequel...
Text on Gohan's book: Teo masturbates**
**Teo was a series of educative little books for childrens, which featured a kid called Teo. Obviously this one never came out
Tarugo-The horror! It's horrible! The unthinkable has happened! It's reproducing itself!
Ool.-It's the plague, the apocalypse!
Chiq.-We should have cut it off the root, while we still could! Now it's not only him!
Tarugo-Penitenciagite, penitenciagite!

Page 13
Tarugo-So... how is like... what happened... like then?
Goku-Well... The truth is, I don't remember anything, I just know that someday I woke up, and Chicha was jumping all over the place, with a look of satisfaction on her face...*
Goku-I think she was screaming something like "I knew it! I knew that with hypnosis I'd make it!"
*Without even trying...
Goku-And then she started to grow some gross belly...
Goku-...And as she wasn't eating enough to get that beautiful, I thought it was some kind of illness, so someday I whooped her a straight to the belly, and this guy fell to the floor... ...I think he hit his head...
Tarugo-Aaah, the horror, history repeats itself!
Ool.-It's the plague of the apocalypse!
Chiq.-There's no hope, he'll be like his father!!
Tarugo-Penitenciagite! Penitenciagite!

Page 14
Meanwhile, above the earth...
Goku-... And as I was telling you, this is my first son, well, mine and Chicha's, of course... And I say first because there'll be more of them, or at least so she says, and... [Ha, ha, ha...]
Tarugo-Listen... Chiqrilin... Doesn't this remind you of that scene in "Ultimatum to Earth"?

Page 15
Goku-Wait a sec! I sense some energy reading!
Tarugo-No... it's the gas! I left it on...! [Crap!]
Goku-It's some kind of creature! It emits a powerful energy and it'll be right here in no time!
Ool.-Bravo, master!
Chiq.-Such sharpness! Such perception! Such precision!
Gohan-That's my daddy!

Page 16
Chiq.-Aagh, such looks, he surely is a sissy!
Gohan-Hwa, hwa, hwa.
Ool.- Half-girl!
Rolex-Well, that's enough! This is serious! My name is Rolex!
Chiq.-Yeah, you're right, that's some serious problem...
Gohan-Hahhaha.
Rolex-I belong to the lineage of the space warriors, and I'm from the Puyajins race!!
Chiq.-Puyahhhahhahwaa!!! [Arf, arf! Teeheehee]
Chiq.-That's ridiculous!
Rolex-This is the end...! Nobody takes me seriously... Dad was right, our family is doomed...!

Page 17
Rolex-This sucks! It's depressing! I need a cigarrette...
Tarugo-This is Soson Goku's work, I know! The whole house filled with gas, and he knows nothing better than to throw a match! I'll...
Goku-No, I am down here...!
Rolex-I AM ROLEX, Puyajin warrior from planet Vegetal, and I'm looking for my brother Kagarrot! [Ah, that just was so good! I needed that cigarrette!]

Page 18
Rolex-It's you! You are Kagarrot! [I'd recognize that dumb face anywhere!]
Goku-Uh, wha? What did you call me? [You want me to get angry?]
Rolex-Enough! Your true name is Kagarrot, and you belong to the Puyajin race, fearsome and fierce space warriors well-known for our ability to stick harmful painful "puyas" into our enemies!*
*See explanation for "puyajin"
Rolex-But, for some reason, your intellectual quotient belongs to the granitic minerals kingdom, so you can't behave as a Puyajin! You're a shame to our race and that's why I'll eliminate you!
Goku-Ah... But wait, won't you give me the chance to join you so I redeem my actions? It's just typical...
Rolex-Mmm... Yeah, I know it's typical... Though in your case... Well, ok! Do you want to join us and stuff?
Goku-No! I'LL NEVER join some blood-thirsty monsters such as you!
Goku-(I've always wanted to say that at these situations...)
[br]Posted on: August 21, 2006, 05:43:00 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Rolex-Fine, that's a dumbass down!
All-[Yay, yay, yay, hit him hard, Rolex!]
Tarugo-[My home!]
Rolex-With your pitiful energy you won't last a single second!
Gohan-Ah, my nose itches so much! Aaat... AAAT...!
Gohan-CHOOOOH!!
Rolex-Afggh, my pacemaker... My pacemaker... just s... to... pped...
Gohan-Dude, so gross! I just pwned my uncle! When I tell my schoolmates, I'm gonna be da numbah one!
*Got dead

Page 20
Nap.-They got Rolex!
Veg.-Well, we now know what we wanted to! Get my airship prepared!
Ool.-Say, what do we do with him?
Chiq.-Don't know... Search his pockets... [Let's see, let's see...]
Goku-Mysonyousavedmylife...! Thanksthanksthanks!
Gohan-("Geezerz")
Tarugo-[Tsk, so annoying!]
Goku-Wait a sec! I think I'm sensing another powerful energy... [Beep beep]
Tarugo-No! Youdon'tsenseanythingatall! Anythingatall! Isthatclear? [I already got homeless!]
Goku-Geez, old man, get a grip!

Page 21
Goku-Uh? The energy trace has been diverted!
Someone-It was me...!
Chiq.-Uh?
All-Discolo! The great king of devils...!
Discolo-Yeah, yeah, I know the rest of it, please spare me...
Discolo-I came for a very serious reason!

Page 22
Discolo-You must come with me immediately to Godh's palace!
Discolo-He and I have to show you something! [And no dirty thoughts! And no refusing!]
Box: Soon enough (don't ask us how), in Godh's palace...
Tarugo-Art deco, nice taste.
Goku-This place has shrunk down a little since the last time I was here, right?
Gohan-That's called "growing", dad.
Godh-I appreciate you coming here this steadily, as I have to make public some facts now of transcending importance [Hold tight, here comes...]

Page 23
Godh-For starters, you must know Discolo and me... are the same person!
Goku-Of course, geezer, of course... [His age got him]
Godh-Enough bullshit! You have to know that, in the beginning, I came here to become Godh, but the one who was in charge didn't judge me worth it, so I duplicated myself to be two against one, kicked him out of here and got the job! [Fuck!]
Goku-Please, you blood pressure...!
Box: "My evil part was Discolo, great king of devils, that fleed away to spread chaos and bad grooves around the world."
Discolo-[Haw haw haw haw haw]

Page 24
Godh-But now, even though Discolo has changed sides, Earth is in grave danger again, and that's where you come in, Soson Goku.
Godh-That guy you so easily took care of identified himself as an space warrior from the Puyajin race, and what's more important, he identified you, Soson Goku, as one of them...
Goku-Oh, yeah!
Godh-And worst of all, more of them are coming! For the time being, we have repelled them, leaving them on orbit to buy time!
Godh-But we must do something now!
Discolo-Puyajins are destroyers of worlds! They devastate planets and sell them to fast-food factories!
Chiq.-I got it! The thing we should do is warn them that we have one of them, and threaten to eliminate him if they don't desist on invading us!
Tarugo-[Yeah, yeah!]
Discolo-No...! The solution's not that simple. I have to ask your complete collaboration for a plan I have in mind!

Page 25
Discolo-Right now you're very strong, but you haven't received a suitable training and you haven't got a chance against two or three of them... (Rolex did forget to say it, but the other ones are way stronger than him). But there is a master in the beyond who will teach you everything you need to learn.
Discolo-But to get there, you'd have to die first, so you access the beyond; meanwhile, I'll be teaching your son, as I've seen he has potential...
Goku-And once I've trained, how do I come back?
Discolo-Don't worry, we'll take care of that...
Goku-Alright, your plan seems feasible to me...
Discolo-(Haw haw haw... I made all that up, and he believed it...) [So cool!]
Discolo-As you're a hard nut to crack, we'll have to use conclusively effective methods to carry out the hard procedure or your defunction.
Tarugo-Hey! Let me, let me, I'll take care of that! [At least I want the first strike!]
Goku-How nice! They worry so much for me to achieve my goal! Now I see how much they appreciate me!

Page 26
Goku-And... By the way... When I get there, who do I ask for? What's that master's name?
Tarugo-[Crap! Me without my camera!]
Discolo-E... Uhh... Peskaito! That's it, he's... Peskaito! [And he's blue! And has antennas! Yeah!]
Goku-Ops... Am I still here?
Discolo-Uff... that's it!!
Tarugo-How gory! The last time I saw a face like this was in a Pizza Hut!

Page 27
Discolo-Now I'll take this shrimp with me to train him! [I'll throw this...]
Gohan-Dad...
Discolo-And you, kid, stop being a pussy, I'm gonna make a man out of you! [Dammit]
Discolo-So, let's go!
Godh-I trust they'll make it. Earth may be in grave danger...
Tarugo-Chiqrilin, look for the phone number of Te Sin Pan, Yansha and the rest!
Chiq.-Here?
Pompon-Listen, Godh, I'm not cleaning "this".

Page 28
Discolo-Now I'll fulfill part B of my plan. I'll eliminate the brat and become the only almighty defensor of the Earth...
Discolo-"Oh, I can't understand how I could have dropped him when I was flying that high!"
Discolo-"Nor how he could fall in such a bad place!" [Hawhahaw]
Discolo-Hasta la vista, baby!
Gohan-[Waaah! Bungee without ropee!]
Discolo-Now, let's get ready!
Box: Meanwhile... Beyond time and space...
Goku-L... Listen, lady, I'm a married man, and...

Page 29
Dredd-Prepare yourselves to be judged!
Dredd-We are the law.
Goku-Er... Before anything else... Could I ask for a favor?
Goku-Could you tell me where can I find some guy called Peskaito?
Text on Genma's sign: Aaarrrgg! We pandas cannot talk!
Dredd-The guy you're asking about lives at the end of the Serpent Road, 3rd door to the right...
Goku-Ah... Thanks...
Dredd-Not so fast, presumed innocent! You're going to sign your inmigration paperwork...!
Text on Genma's sign: I am also in the complaints department!

Page 30
And time passes by...
Someone-This is the turn number... (blench!) 43...!
Someone-Goddammit!
Someone-Wait till I get my hands on the jerk responsible for this!

Page 31
Gohan-What am I gonna do...? They killed my father and left me here, in this wasted terrible jungle...!
Gohan-Snif!
Someone-Hey kid, cheer up that face!
Box: Duende Tarugo's house...
Tarugo-I'm glad all of you have come, since the situation is really grave!
Tarugo-First of all... Soson Goku has died!
Tarugo-Wait a moment! There is more!
Tarugo-By the looks of it, some kind of alien space warriors called Puyajins have decided to come invade the Earth. They are very tough guys and it'll be hard to defeat them, but I count on you to hold them off...

Page 32
Tarugo-I see you're courage and bravery itself...
Tarugo-Then know this: if Soson Goku died, is because he wanted to train in the beyond to become a powerful warrior! [So, aren't you envious?]
Wilma-Oh my god, he was even sillier than I thought!
Yansha-And to think it would have been enough to tell him some C-4 was homemade chocolate...!
Goku-Dang!

------------
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Dragon Fall 09 Raw & Translation

Here's da next translation, unlocked by beating the game on "Hard" without losing any round!
If the cover page looks cool to you, that'd explain why some american dudes "copied it off them" to make some issue #2 of some american comic called "Dragon: Blood & Guts"... xD

Here's the raw for ya: (reupload: 28/09/06)
http://www.savefile.com/files/113794

And before you complain, I already know that song's title is mispelled, so it's not my fault...
About page 23, in the original it was a way unfunny spanish radio showdown... So I applied my Lv. ?? Translation Skills, and guess what? Now it's an international cable TV showdown. Heck, I even mentioned the Mythbusters in there... (I just love those two guys' work... :amuse)

So there, enjoy! :p

Dragon Fall 09 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)

*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)

------------

New names for this chapter:
Ulom (Oolong): nothing special here
Lancha (Lunch): "lancha" means "motor boat"
Babosa (Baba): "babosa" means "slimy"
Nappalm (Nappa): a kind of explosive, if you didn't know

Page 2
Gohan-[Tee hee hee]
Soson Goku's still lost in that Beyond. Chun Gohan's lost in the wild jungle (doing the hippy). Wilma's still searching for her balls. And an ominous threat closes on the Earth. Uf, so scary.
Vegetal arrives (and so on)

Page 3
Demon-At the end of this road lives Mr Peskaito.
Goku-S...Say, isn't it a little too long?
Goku-And why is it called the "Serpent Road"?
Demon-Here's the answer to both questions.
Text on box: Incentive
Demon-With the incentive we give to the travelers around here, they feel like the journey gets shorter, you see? Run, "Incentive", run, you'll catch him!
Sounds: Tuppita, chomp, tuppita, chomp, tuppita
Tarugo-By now, Soson Goku must have started training in the beyond. Ah, I envy him so much!

Page 4
In the "right here".
Wilma-Say, Discolo, where's Chun Gohan? I want to talk to him.
Discolo-He's nowhere. He disappeared in mysterious circumstances.
Wilma-WHAT?
Discolo-I'm not his babysitter, you know? And besides, I'm too busy training. If you need him so much, you go look for him!
Wilma-(How rude! Sheesh... I just wanted to know if he'd lend me the Kehu-ron ball he carries, as I'm gathering them again... Well, there's always the ball-scanner to search him with...)
Wilma-Dang! So far? I'll have to ask daddy for money! [Maaaan... Not fair]
Goku-It... it finally stopped, at last... Holy mother of god, I'm all beat!

Page 5
Goku-Peskaito's house! I did it! I'm at the end of the road!
Goku-I'm...!
Goku-Mister Peskaito... Hello! It's me! I've arrived!

Page 6
Monkey-Houba?
*This monkey is Marsupilami, from the Spirou & Fantasio belgian comic
Goku-M... Mister Peskaito?
Goku-Is that you?
Peskaito-No, I'm here! And I'm so fed up no-one can tell me and my pet apart! [I'm not that monkey-faced... I think!]
Goku-[Ah, it's true! Blue and with antennas, Discolo told me!]

Page 7
Wilma-Well, these lizardies won't bother me no more! [To think they wanted to gnaw my new mecha-suit!]
Wilma-The ball trace leads to that waterfall deep there!

Page 8
Wilma-It's next to here!
Wilma-I better explore without getting spotted...
Wilma-Let's see what...
Gohan & Timon & Pumba - Akuma matataaa! What a wonderful phrase!

Page 9
Wilma-I'm sick of it! I'm sick of this fucking family of asshooooles!!
Gohan-Shoot... Who's this hysteric gal?
Nap.-L...Listen... boss... I guess the laundry fees are included in the danger bonus, right? Because I have got totally...
Veg.-Shut up, don't mention those nasty things, or I'll also start puking!
Gohan-So I've decided to give up on any kind of fighting. My friends here convinced me to join their community, and from now on I won't embrace materialism, nor violence, nor lotto tickets.
Wilma-Am I ever so glad to hear that. [How nice, I haven't had to kill for it!]

Page 10
Wilma-And what kind of place is this?
Gohan-According to what my friends told me, this was an experimentation field to recreate dinosaurs cloning their fossile DNA and combining it with amphibies', toads' and so on. But the first results weren't that successful...
Gohan-So there, say hi to my mother for me and tell her not to worry, I'm quite fine here and I'll be hoping you are powerful enough to stop the Puyajins!
Wilma-What? Will you ignore everything while these madmen come and own us all? Won't you stand up against them?
Wilma-I won't either, and since I'm the one at charge, you will actually do it!
Gohan-Listen, Wilma, it's about to hit the five o'clock, and we rather not walk around the jungle at that hour!
Wilma-Oh, no? And why?

Page 11
Gohan-I bet you don't know why crocociles are so slim?
Wilma-YES, I DO!! OK!?
Wilma-I'm damned! I'm so damned with this family! Why? Whyyyy?
Gohan-Man, if you'll get like that...! I think I'll go... You're right, I've gotten spoiled living in this place, where everything's so easy. I think I should take the risk and be useful to the ones who are counting on me, and if I don't make it through, at least my sacrifice will have been worth it...

Page 12
Peskaito-The rules to learn under my tutelage are very strict...
Peskaito-And there's an indispensable requirement to get to be teached by me!
Goku-Is that so? What is it?
Peskaito-You have to tell me some joke or make me laugh in any way! [I get too bored alone with the monkey!]
Goku-What?
Goku-(But I have no idea about that telling jokes stuff!)
Goku-(What can I do? What...?)
Goku-(Wait a sec! I think I know how!]
Goku-You said to make you laugh in any way, didn't you?
Peskaito-Indee...
Peskaito-Owowow! Tee hee hee hee! Owowow! My shin bone!! Tee hee hee hee! Son of a bitch! Tee hee hee hee! Owowow!
Goku-I... only knew this one method...

Page 13
Meanwhile, in the Duende Tarugo's house, some intensive training is going on.
Lancha-Te Sin Pan, your energy drink.
Ulom-We were lucky they decided to start training again, huh, Mr Duende?
Tarugo-Not at all. The outcome of the battle is still uncertain... I'm beginning to think it wouldn't be a bad idea to consult my sister, the clairvoyant Babosa, about the future of the upcoming fight... I think she advertises her phone number on TV... [Ehem!]
Ulom-I'll go look for it...
Chiq.-Man, that Te Sin Pan is so lucky! That was just some coincidence that schizophrenic girl met him in that disco, and she has been stuck to him like glue since then.
Yansha-Yeah, some guys get all the chicks... I'm not yet sure about Wilma being interested in me! And I even got me these scars so I'd look more snobbish! [Some cutter work it took me]

Page 14
Wilma-Hey, Discolo...!
Discolo-Yes? What do you want now?
Wilma-Chun Gohan wants you to train him for the fight...
Discolo-Oh! Of course... This time you spent surviving in the jungle was part of your training, you knew that? [Son of a bitch! Still alive!]
Gohan-Is that so? So cool!
Wilma-Snif, I'd have never believed it... The kid's a hero...! Bwaaah...!
Gohan-Wilma, please, you've been like that for three hours already!
Babosa-Oh ball of magic power more than 15.000 bucks worth, still to be paid in handy instalments... Show me the immediate future and unveil the outcome of this hard fight.

Page 15
Tarugo-What was that?
Babosa-Don't know. There must be some jamming. [Get started, fuck]
Babosa-That's it, I see it! Some powerful warriors from a far world demolish and destroy everything at sight.
Babosa-...But the war isn't won yet, and it has to be settled in a distant place!
Babosa-All the pieces seems to fit together along with Discolo, great king of all devils.
Babosa-And now the fee, bro. This'll cost you several grands... You pay or my buddies smack you, it's your pick...!
Peskaito-Well... Once... ehem!... passed the admission test, we'll start the lessons. [Critteeer!]
Goku-Ehem! He, he... I'm sorry... I...

Page 16
Peskaito-To start things off... You have to concentrate your energy in the exercises, so you get the expected results...
Peskaito-...And once you've learned to channel your whole energy, you'll know how to use it properly, whether to hold a fight for all the time...
Peskaito-...You want, or to use it all at once to neutralize a really tough opponent... If you'll excuse me...
Peskaito-Argn! [Fucking there!]
Peskaito-Look, let's skip the theory. Let's start with the practice: you have to hunt down that bug there.
Peskaito-No, no, no!! With this mace I was about to give you!

Page 17
Peskaito-Look, let's drop that either! Let's move on to the next practice phase!
Peskaito-You must learn to channel your whole energy by means of exercises that provide a useful training!
Goku-And what's that mean? [Don'tgetit!]
Peskaito-You'll know soon enough...! Ya ha ha ha ha haa!!
Meanwhile, on Earth...
Wilma-Are you sure this training isn't too dangerous?
Discolo-Drop that, it's about time he stops being a dim-wit!
Discolo-It's for his own good...

Page 18
Soson Goku's "indirect training"...
Goku-[One, two, three, jump... one, two, three, jump... One, two, three...]
Peskaito-This indirect training is really helping out. He's making the planet look like new.
Peskaito-I think I'll suggest him to wipe the Serpent Road...
Signs: Works, Metro
Box: And time goes by...
Nap.-Watch out, boss, here comes the Hubble!
Veg.- Supplies are almost out and I need to shave. We must put a stop to this now!
Sattel.-Noobs!
[br]Posted on: August 28, 2006, 05:06:41 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Chun Gohan resumes the training... To the best of his abilities...
Discolo-When you get used to that weight, I'll add some more.
Discolo-(Crap, he made it alive!)
Chicha-Where's my "widdle" boy?
Nurse-Easy, lady! Drop that thermic load!
Sign on wall: I.C.U
Godh-The Puyajins are working a great pressure over our control... We won't be able to keep them there much longer...
Godh-May our fighters be prepared already!
Yansha-Say, you wake him up, or do I do that?
TSP-You do it, but make it quietly. If Mr Duende notices, he'll get us another two hours of beating!

Page 20
Chicha-What's that about my "widdle" boy and superwarriors from another planet whacking one another?
Discolo-It's what he decided.
Sign on wall: Be quiet
Gohan-Dat'z righd. I dook dhad decizion by myzelf...
Chicha-You shut it! This is not your business!
Gohan-Bud... Id'z juzt pard of dhe zame plan... When Dizcolo killed fadher he explained do me...
Chicha-He killed who!?
Discolo-(Real smooth, kid.)
Chicha-Who told you to kill fadher... I mean, Zozon... Er... My husband!? Monster! Kiwi face!
Discolo-Say what? What did you call me? I do have my pride!!
Gohan-Pleaze... I am zick...
Chicha-SHUT UP!!
Wilma-[I... ehem! will come back later...]

Page 21
Peskaito-Just keep going...! Ok, perfect!
Building-I'm too high.
Peskaito-I always wanted to make my little house some floors higher.
Goku-Buff... After this, I guess I really have done a lot of exercise...!
Peskaito-I can't make up anything else... I guess I'll just have to fire him out. [Too bad]
Peskaito-I'll go think what techniques he's supposed to have learnt all this time.

Page 22
Vegetal-We made it! We have recovered the control!*
Godh-No! They've broken free!
Peskaito-...And doing this sorta motion with the hand, you perform an "Attack of Peskaito". Don't forget to shout it loud enough, to clearly state the copyright... Houba.
Goku-And that thing that's floating its way through, what's it? [It bugs me to no end]
*"Control" is a spanish brand of condoms, but no, they didn't lose their rubbers. Re-read the last chapter, c'mon...

Page 23
Peskaito-I guess something's happening on Earth. It has all the looks of being an abstract icon - exclamative or interjective - of the graphic narrative around there... I'll tune in and see...
Goku-Listen, if you catch Discovery Channel, I'm game! [You know the Mythbusters?]
Peskaito-They're the Puyajin Warriors from planet Vegetal! They're gonna invade the Earth! [Yeah, but Fox TV beats them all the way...]
Goku-Ah, that's what I was waiting for! I must go back now! [If I want to laugh I watch Comedy Central...]
Peskaito-Don't be in such a hurry, you can't go back to the another world unless they get you resurrected! Besides, you still have to pay the registration fee, it doesn't pay itself! [Forget that, I prefer Eurosport...][ (Man, I'm so greedy I even surprise myself) Lesseee... It'll beeee... ]
Tarugo-So they're arriving!
Tarugo-Good, this is what we'll do. I'll find out where the alien airships will fall, and I'll be taking Chiqrilin, Havoc, Te Sin Pan and Yansha there with me. Let Ulom and miss Lancha go pick Chun Gohan from the hospital, and... Wilma, weren't you looking for the Kehu-ron balls?

Page 24
Wilma-Yes, indeed, I want to ask the dragon for...
Tarugo-That can wait, make him resurrect Soson Goku!
Wilma-What? Have you gone nuts?
Tarugo-Don't argue with my orders, this is an emergency. Go gather them all and do what I told you to!
Tarugo-Discolo, you'll help her gather them. Make it quick, I'm counting on you...
Veg.-Fifteen minutes to land!
Veg.-Computer choosing area!

Page 25
Guided by Duende Tarugo's keen senses, our friends start the search for the landing place...
Tarugo-No doubt about it, all straight. To the north! To the north!
...That gets unpleasantly time consuming...
Chiq.-Say, Mr Duende, you're sure it'll be around here?
Tarugo-According to my calculations... Let's see...
Meanwhile, thanks to Discolo's powers, the Kehu-ron balls get gathered again...
Wilma-I still think you were somewhat rude. If that woman didn't want to give us the ball that landed in her house's hall, you needed not to stick the ball into her the anal way and take it out through her ear. [Even saying "Then enjoy it, enjoy it!"]
Discolo-[I know what I'm doing...]

Page 26
Wilma-Appear, Kehu-ron dragon!
Kehu-ron- Here I am! Now speak your wish!
Wilma-We want... er... well... we command you to get Soson Goku resurrected, who is currently in the beyond!
Kehu-ron- And... and wouldn't you like to ask for another thing? Why does it need to be that? If you don't know what to ask for, I...
Discolo-The truth is, if you ask me...

Page 27
Demon-Mister Soson Goku, they're sending you back to earth...
Goku-Goodness, that's nice!
Goku-Well, see ya, I'm being called back there...
Dredd-Wait a sec, things are not that simple here, you can't go from this world to the another like taking a walk in the park! There are procedures, paperwork, signatures here and there...! And all that has to be done now!!
Goku-[What if I say I don't carry a pen?]
Dredd-[I knew you'd say that!]
Sign: Eternal grace
Sounds: Ha ha ha ha ha

Page 28
Sign: Emergency hospital
Lancha-We're blasting outta here!
Ulom-You know something? I think you did a good job at handling a woman as spineless as miss Chicha.
Lancha-To hell with all! [I love it when the plans suceed]

Page 29
TSP-Listen, Mr Duende, I'm starting to wonder about your orientation sense!
Tarugo-Er... I... Listen... Wait a sec! They weren't even going to fall where we were trying to get to! [Stay away, critter!]
Tarugo-What a silly mistake!
Arrow: Ozone's hole
Tarugo-But then... Where are they falling?
Tarugo-Where?

Page 30
Box: Computer preparing landing...
Box: Fasten your seatbelts. Don't smoke.

Page 31
No text

Page 32
Vegetal-Well, I'd say it's about time we "getta" work, my faithful Nappalm [If I catch the guy who got us stuck up there, I'll impale him with a traffic sign!]
Nappalm-Of course, boss.

------------
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall 09 Raw & Translation

Great job man!!!!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 09 Raw & Translation

Yeah very great leecherboy =)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 09 Raw & Translation

Oh, thanks!! :p
 
Top